Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with Kiryn isn't that she's being defensive so much as more concerned with how she looks than figuring out alignments of other players.

Also, does she opinions opinions other than the Manix vote?

andddd cut by psych and kiryn

psych explain how prims is tunneling

kiryn: ehhhh okay

also i have to go take kitty to the vet, so i'll be back later

elie explain why prims is scum

prims explain why manix is scum

kdanger please contribute.

RE: Levity: Don't have any reasons that haven't already been said. Would like to run him up, but:

##Unvote

##Vote: kdanger

Because you just popped up to make a post with no opinions on anything that transpired just because I implied you might be scum. Too self-conscious imo. (Not inclined to believe you just didn't like me claiming somebody was scum with no reason, either, since you ignored me doing the same thing to Manix.)

Before that, just a random namedrop.

kdanger/Elie/Manix scumteam, could it really be that easy?

ew prims being evasive and switching subjects

idc I want to run up kdanger. Don't like bringing this up since online times are lame but he had been reading the thread without posting a lot before I called him out. Confident he's self-conscious lurkscum.

ew prims tunneling on someone

No, kdanger's actions are worse because he's only played one game before like a year ago. Newbscum have more reason to be self-conscious than newbtown.

ew prims using experience as an argument

Obviam, you seriously can't post anything more than a jokevote at this point?

Othin, you seriously can't post any vote at all at this point?

I like a kdanger lynch more than anything suggested so far. He lurked until I said something bad about him, at which point he popped up to react but do nothing else. Why are people not voting this; he's self-conscious scum.

ew prims letting two people off the hook for the same thing he's saying kiryn is doing and I was doing and ew prims ew

But Othin and Obviam weren't doing what Kiryn was doing.

Kiryn is scummy for being more concerned about how she looks than who the scum are, and not posting anything except to ask why she was scummy when somebody called her out. The only opinion she's posted without being prompted is the vote on Manix.

Obviam and Othin don't seem self-conscious to me?

Trying to get somebody I think is scum lynched =/= tunneling. Tunneling is when somebody is blind to any possibilities other than their pet case being scum for a long period of time, I've been pushing kdanger for less than 24 hours.

I find Prims scummy for exactly one reason, and that is his vote where he just voted for Danger K for just what, the sake of a vote switch?

TBH votes like that come off to me as "oh I find someone scummy but feel like reaction testing. Only I'm too lazy to actually give then something to react to".

Also pushing a lynch, apparently avidly, within te first 1/3 of the first day, seems like an encouraged waste of our remaining time.

Secondary scumreads on Mancer, for being quick to abuse player meta on Aleph as his only explainable read towards him. FYI an intro post like his this early when RVS "Is ending" rather than "is over entirely", means nothing if only being examined for meta rather than content.

Elie, you don't think kdanger is at least a little scummy? It's true that she's been threadlurking and when pressured she still didn't provide much at all. It doesn't seem to me Prims's vote switch was just for the sake of a vote switch? Why is it so bad to switch votes? Why is it so bad to want to lynch who you think is scummy? I think a huge problem (at least right now with this game and the community in general) is that we have a bunch of people who either seem to be reluctant to push a lynch or find others suspicious only for trying to push a lynch and decide to throw out the buzzword 'tunneling' in their cases. This behavior discourages others from really acting on their strongest suspicions for fear of looking scummy, which does at times allow scum to get away sometimes too. It's incredibly frustrating.

I also don't really see where you're going with Mancer. Elie, do you think Obviam is scummy?

Pretty sure I've found kdanger the scummiest since she reacted to me when I voted Manix, and this was not because of a voteswitch. Namedropping kdanger was giving her something to react to, the vote was because I found her reaction (making a post just to ask "why me" with no reads on anything) scummy. Are we reading the same thread?

Trying to get somebody I find scummy lynched isn't a scumtell and has never been. Town wants scum lynched, and we're actually in the second third of the day atm. I don't know how you could perceive this as a scumtell without grasping.

IMO you're specifically looking for reasons to keep your vote down on me and none of them make sense.

I have to agree with Bizz and Prims here- pushing for votes on someone you find scummy isn't scummy, especially as Prims gave decent reasons for them. Psych's first post didn't really consist of much, and his second post was just pulling up a bunch of Prims's posts and then saying not very correct things about them.

Something about Prims's posts gives me a bad vibe. His points against Kiryn are fairly logical and I don't think he's tunneling, but bleh. If I had to explain it I'd say that as scum, he's more often lazy very early on, and then he starts contributing normally after getting prodded once or twice. It's a shitty meta reason, but it makes me slightly wary of him. As mafia I also feel like he tends to focus more on less experienced players who're looking scummy over more experienced players who're also looking scummy, since they can't really defend themselves as well.

FYI I can't see with my own eyes, that kiryn is thread lurking. Phone browser doesn't show the "viewing" part, so I can't see what you see, and can only agree mindlessly with what's being said in that regard. And yea like I wanna sheep something that I can't actually spot due to technology.

Also I think it's scummy to push a lynch early on (though I guess it's a moot point because I forgot phase doesn't end with a hammer on d1 until just now)

I find aleph decidededly null. If me wanting a case on Aleph to not include meta is that strange of a request, then someone just shoot me now.

Mancer: aleph acted like this once as scum so he is scummy.

Seriously, is that a case?

Fine, you all once again think Prims is the mighty god of SF mafia, just because he responds, ok I'll humour you all by voting for someone I feel is less obviscum.

##unvote

##vote Mancer

Seriously Elie? That looks like you're capitulating just to please us. Our problem isn't that you find Prims scum, it's that you're finding him, in your words, obviscum, even though you've only given like a one or two line reason as to why he's scum.

I'm sorry I just feel like you're all tellin me that my reasons are bad after I put them ou there, and tha I must not even have reasons before I put tem out there. It feels like a lose lose situation for me and I really don't like te feeling of being in a spot where I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I don't want to avoid posting and I'm unable to break down posts as I'd like to.

Perhaps it's just his verbage and his approach to his cases, I dunno. I can't explain it but it's jut a strong feeling combined with him doing things that I find scummy around the time RVS ended.

And emotion is a null tell iirc, but I'm sorry I'm letting it get to me for whatever reason. I'll just break away from here for a bit and reread everything when I have nothing else going on

And emotion is a null tell iirc,

yours looked more like a contrived appeal than actual emotion, though. There is a difference.

REIN I SAW YOUR NAME IN HERE IN ITALICS FOR LIKE 10000 YEARS WHERE IS YOUR POST

Shinori I've seen you in here a few times where is your post

been posting for a few hours but got distracted by various things x_x

##unvote (Othin)

##Vote Elieson

I'm really not liking your reasoning bro. There was nothing decisively anti-town about what Prims is doing whatsoever, and now you've changed your vote just to appease us. That's not a reason to change your vote. It should be because you think someone else is scummier. Also the "emotion is a nulltell" at the end of your most recent post kind of feels like you're trying to handwave the end part of your post before.

I also don't like Psych's accusations for similar reasons, but that seems lesser for now, because he seems pretty genuine. kdanger also has some fairly scummy things she's been doing, but again this seems worse to me. Would like to see more from her. Would like to see more from like half the playerlist, really.

Manix is also weird as fuck. Not really sure what's up with him.

Quick glance before I go to bed. Better post tomorrow when I wake up.

Sorry I wasn't really here much of today. I popped in a few times but didn't say anything.

Anyway. Aleph's post strikes me as off. Prims strikes me as town. Something seems off on kdanger, specifically something seemed off when she seemed to take a fairly early post more seriously than I would have though. Elie reaction seems standard elie. Which doesn't help me too much. I'm trying to tell if it gives me more of a scum vibe or a town vibe and frankly at the moment I think it's a bit more of a town vibe.

Levy hasn't subbed out so she's obv town or she's scum with prims.

Psych is being psych and it's not helping anything. "Ew prims" said way too many times imo.

Oh shit it's snake. I didn't know he was in this game. I also REALLLY dislike his last post and his vote on Elie. Really seems like it was an easy jump or something.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Rein

Are there any other reasons why you REAALLLY hate the post? You said you would have a better post tomorrow so I hope you elaborate a little more on your Rein feelings.

and god damn it i sub out when i'm town too

ACTUALLY

Aleph's post strikes me as off.

Why?

Prims strikes me as town.

Why?

Something seems off on kdanger, specifically something seemed off when she seemed to take a fairly early post more seriously than I would have though.

Elaborate on which post it was.

Elie reaction seems standard elie.

What is 'standard elie' to you? He's kind of playing weaker to me.

Which doesn't help me too much. I'm trying to tell if it gives me more of a scum vibe or a town vibe and frankly at the moment I think it's a bit more of a town vibe.

Any specific reason for that?

she's scum with prims.

Well damn Shinori just cracked the game open, we might as well give up. RIP Levity/Prims scumteam

In other news way to handwave or write barebones on just about everything. How is Elie's reaction "standard elie"? Would you vote kdanger? How are you actually reading Psych? Why does Aleph's post strike you as off?

Aleph's post reminds me massively of ToS mafia. Standard elie to me as always been weird and slightly emotional. Glancing over his posts that seemed to be more of what I got from him.

Why are we deciding I'm scum again?

This is the post I was refferring to that really striked me as off about kdanger. It was in regards to this:

He's scumbuddies with kdanger.

Which just seemed way too serious. Would I vote Kdanger? Possibly, I would like to reread the posts/thread over before I moved my vote off of Rein.

and god damn it i sub out when i'm town too

That was more or less a joke levy.

As for feelings about rein I didn't like his elie vote and he seemed to just mimic everyone else in the game and say the same general thoughts about other players. "Oh Kdanger is scummy, manix is weird" It seemed like half of his post really wasn't needed what-so-ever, and as i said, was just him saying other people's thoughts.

Any specific reason for that?

Gut partially, I don't have a definite read on him as of the moment, as I said though I am leaning more town.

And in regard to the other question about how am I actually reading psych:

From his two posts he really hasn't said much. His second post really consisted of nothing. His first post consisted of just a bunch of thoughts that he could still swing both ways. At the moment I'm null on him, possibly leaning a bit more towards scum.