Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

mancer is obviously town anyway unless you think FFM was trying to last minute bus his buddy to save himself

so my motivation to play this game coupled with me actually running an RP now is killing my ability to content

so idk someone sum up why people are voting Mancer because I don't see it tbqh

This.

I haven't made it through everything yet, but my town reads right now are Bizz, Paper, and Eclipse/Mancer(granted Eclipse has a lot to do with this). Eury looks good based off Day 1 imo, I want to look at what others are saying about her based on associative reads.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mancer is obviously town anyway unless you think FFM was trying to last minute bus his buddy to save himself

Yes I'm quoting this again. I agree with your conclusion, but its also fair to say FFM's tone in that post was one of frustration and giving up basically. So why case a town when you're a scum about to flip and have that as an associative read that only helps town and makes life harder for your scum friends? FFM could have easily bussed Mancer if they thought nothing would come of it. And by your logic it would have worked.

I agree with Makaze, there's only so weirdly a person can play. However, I'd imagine Ghoulin's buddies, if he had them, would probably give him stuff to say. My first game ever was as scum and I literally had Boron tell me everything I needed to do (it's nice to see some things never change).

Ghoulin, please try to contribute to the game, if you don't know how to play, either do some reading about mafia basics or ask for a sub. My opinion on Paper still stands, I feel no real conviction in his posts and a lot of whatevers. Whilst a lot of the game are guilty of extreme laziness, his has stood out to me the most. I'm struggling to get much more from FFM's interactions, maybe even his own scumbuddies didn't like him?

Wasn't there a game a long time ago where a new player scum just played super terrible-newbishly the whole time and fooled everyone?

@Paperblade: Your Eury scum read feels really contrived. You've barely talked about her yet have her as your second highest scum read. Why is she there?

Looking at your two reasons for scumreading her:

1. FFM last minute "smeared" her in his final post.

Regardless that I think this was a desperate attempt by an FFM who had already shown reluctance in posting his thoughts, let's assume it was valid. Why does this incriminate Eury, but not Poly or Makaze? You have both the latter two in your town reads section on your list.

2. Either her or Shinori are scum, and Shinori has better interactions with FFM.

This is just like irrelevant, and extra padding to make your first reason sound more valid. I read both FFM and Shinori's ISO. Neither ever gave any interactions between themselves, so this point is kind of just wrong. Unless you're arguing that Eury has worse interactions because she got attacked by FFM in his final post (and that this is still worse than ShinorixFFM's 0 interactions) which I still disagree with.

Euru and Eclipse, working on stuff you asked me about now.

1. Because Poly and Makaze both voted him and contributed directly to his lynch?

2. Bzzt, wrong, you didn't read hard enough.. Read FFM's reads post right before he got lynched. Read this post by Shinori.

Although thinking about it with reading the posts right after the other, Shinori and FFM both attacked people that were attacking the other. That's kinda fishy.

Yeah fuck those reads, Shinori's interactions are pretty suspect. Shinori, you're in the circle unless I change my mind again after reading your iso.

Wasn't there a game a long time ago where a new player scum just played super terrible-newbishly the whole time and fooled everyone?

Yeah it was SB's first(?) game.

Possibly maybe not playing

More like all of SB's scum games amirite.

​Possibly maybe not playing

Wait, I think that was me in Trainwreck!

Paper kinda makes sense with the Shinori line of logic. With FFM and Eury, I could kinda see why the interaction would seem different from Poly and Makaze. However Mancer's slot seemed to be enough to get a vote whilst FFM seemed to take more issue with Eury from what he'd said.

I'm still wondering what Rapier's actual opinion on stuff is. Looking back, he seemed pretty cool with the FFM wagon but decided to vote Makaze for ED1 quality reasons? And then later he loses confidence in both his reads but offers nothing else? It feels like Rapier was trying to distance himself from FFM but also not fully committing to a lynch.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier

Still not terribly happy with Paper but rereading Rapier puts him higher on my list. I should really read some of the other players too but I can't even remember who's in this game.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #322 to #359

Rapier (4): Paperblade, Makaze, Blackhawk Stinger, Shin

eclipse (2): Quote, NecroGhoulin

Makaze (1): Lord Gaius

Lord Gaius (1): eclipse

Not voting (4): Strawman, Rapier, Shinori, Eurykins

Phase ends in 17h49m. Hammer at 7.

Vote history:

eclipse (1): Lord Gaius

Shin (1): Rapier

<Beta v0.1.6>

Edited by SB.

Just got home from work, and will be working on the continued post shortly.

Eury: OK, so you have a problem with some of my reads being vague. When I posted that, I was in a rush, and some players left much stronger impressions on me than others. Sorry about that, I've talked about who I felt deserves more hard pressing. Also, for your wall post, why don't you vote anybody? You clearly have a lot of people that you can see scum intent from, but you still leave yourself voteless. I'm having trouble seeing what the priority of your scumreads are, which is ironically similar to what you're asking me about.

In response to your bolded, I'll refer you back to said wall post/reads post:

Reads/thoughts on them (and others) will be fleshed out/concluded later on when I can sort D2 posts thus far. Until then, Eury out.

Basically I had no reason to vote someone based purely on D1 activities/reads alone, when D2 was already in full swing. My reads/thoughts on people stand to be finalized/concluded (implying that I will have my vote set down on someone I then feel confident in voting, along with other priorities and such) when I can finish fully catching up on what has been said and done in this day phase.

For not even reading this game apparently I've been doing shit that's scummy.

Who's top of the votes at the moment? Rapier, okay. I don't like Makaze and like I said before I think scum is between makaze and Gaius.

I'm gonna go read rapiers ISO before i do anything rash though.

So, ok, on to the long read!

The reason why I chose Makaze over FFM was that he was the first player to pick my attention (his post also came first, that helps), and their case seemed similar, so I did not see why I should've switched my votes. FFM was also inactive whereas Makaze kept giving excuses and acting silly, which added more fuel to the fire. If I recall correctly, Paper said I was trying to divert attention from FFM to Makaze. Well, Makaze was not even short of being lynched. If I were his scumbuddy and intended to divert the lynch, wouldn't I have voted Shinori or Mancer, the players who actually had a chance to be lynched? Makaze misunderstood me when he said I dismisssed my FFM read, I never stated such a thing, I stated that he was higher in my priority than FFM.

I like this Mancer post. I agree that Quote's read on FFM is very shallow and it doesn't even seem that he finds FFM particularly scummy. He has a point about the excess of finger pointing, which isn't something very conclusive since that's what Quote always does, but both points seem to make a good case.

That Quote reply toward Mancer was bad. First, scumbuddies tend to distance themselves from their buddies in the thread. Voting your scumbuddy early on, without there being any chance of a lynch being consolidated, is one way of distancing. Second, the way he uses this excuse seems opportunistic, because scum like to do this ("hey, x player (x being scum) vote me earlier, therefore we aren't uuddies, buddies don't do that"). Also, WIFOM. It pings my radar.

I also believe Mancer is town, and this is one of the reasons why. FFM wouldn't have pushed for a scumbuddy which had a difference of two votes from him, I think. It would be risky. That said, it raises questions why FFM didn't push for the second highest lynch candidate (Shinori? I have the memory of a goldfish, and not half of the luck of one), instead of going for the third highest. It's possible that FFM was like a blind man on the middle of a shooting trying to save himself and didn't think of this throughly, yet it raises suspicions, huh?~

BREAKFAST AWAITS ME BRB

Ok, Quote's justification for his FFM read seems good now.[/url] Moving on.

Mancer necro DIGIVOLVED TO clipsey! Wee~

Nice catch, clipsey. I didn't notice this post of Shinori's (I must've skiped it because lol walls of text who reads them). So he finds me scummy but votes Shin because his reads are short, that doesn't make any sense. If I were to guide myself by his post, he had more reason to vote me than he had reason to vote Shin. Don't try to buddy up with me, bro.

Makaze says he is busy with the votals bot and AM/PM 2, and that is the reason why he isnt being much active in the game... Yet he was active enough to sheep other cases and question people. Which is sadly what he's been doing in the game, sheeping people and not coming with original cases whatsoever. I dislike how it is being used as an excuse for subpar playing (in the sense that he's being lazy on purpose).

Speaking of laziness, I am done for now. Yeah, I'll finish reading and decide my vote later. My mind feels a complete mess right now.

Let's speed this along. I don't see the watcher claim as stopping the lynch persay and I still am really iffy and don't see the rapier lynch stopping today so.

Day 2 - Slay Rapier with the Mystletainn!

You know, something just didn't belong, and we all think it's the incredibly unexpected fan-art that really pushed somebody over the edge. I blame the tits, but maybe it was the lack of a nose that just made Rapier not look like your normal FE-verse character.

WHAT HAVE THE OUTREALMS DONE TO YOU?!

Rapier has been killed. He was...

Dear Rapier,

250px-DlcMicaiah.jpg

You are Micaiah, Town Even-Night Watcher. You are the leader of the Dawn Brigade (for some reason) and can sacrifice your own health to heal others, and kind of predict the future. Unfortunately, you're not nearly as useful as you would think since your speed and durability both suck.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Have Yune watch User." You will send your bird, Yune, to watch over User during the night, telling you everyone who visited them. Unfortunately, staying up all night is fairly exhausting for the bird. As a result, you may only use this action on even nights.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Damn.

Phase Unpause.

With 11 players alive, 6 votes yields in a Phase-ending Hammer. Day 2 now ends in 12 hours and 30 minutes. All players currently voting Rapier have been defaulted to No Lynch.

Current Votals:

No Lynch (4): Paperblade, Makaze, Blackhawk Stinger, Shin (L-2)

eclipse (2): Quote, NecroGhoulin

Makaze (1): Lord Gaius

Lord Gaius (1): eclipse

Not voting (3): Strawman, Shinori, Eurykins

That was bold. I definitely think there was scum on the Rapier wagon cough Makaze cough. Reading interactions when I wake up, I can't post now, but will be around for deadline.

Also I'm not sure (my rolespec is very bad) but Mafia day vig seems very unlikely to me in 13 players. Anyone willing to prove this wrong via example please do so.

Paperblade sorry for the misrep, I missed that part of Shinori's post.

Eury, you've got around 12 hours so it'd be best if you got your thoughts out now.

Will be back in about 7+ hours.

FE6 mafia (also an Elie Game) had a mafia vig, so it's not unrealistic that Shinori could be scum still, especially with the misvig.