Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prims postgame

Not writing anything comprehensive, you guys got QTs and actions and that's all that really matters. I guess I can share ability PMs too if anybody really cares. Props to BBM, Paper, Boron and The Camtech075 though since I think they all played good town games.

[9/14/2013 8:38:55 PM] Shinori: HRM.

[9/14/2013 9:11:23 PM] Shinori: So no lynch is a viable lynch yeah?

[9/14/2013 9:11:36 PM] "scantily clad James": yes

[9/14/2013 9:11:41 PM] "scantily clad James": well

[9/14/2013 9:11:41 PM] "scantily clad James": no

[9/14/2013 9:11:48 PM] "scantily clad James": well

[9/14/2013 9:11:51 PM] "scantily clad James": it is, but you can't no lynch twice

[9/14/2013 9:11:57 PM] "scantily clad James": it'd just be as if you didn't reach majority

Prims getting my hopes up by saying no then reverting back to yes. T_T

God damn it.

tbh there's not much you could've done with scorri dead, if you'd been townier it should've made people wonder why the super protown cop is still alive and as it was people should've not given you a free pass just for being cop (although they pretty much did until the end)

Maybe if Objection had targeted you N1 you could've bused scorri but she was your only protection so it's still rough

I was less annoyed with the miller part of my role than I was with the courier role. Since AtLA mafia I think I've rolled courier more times than any other role, aside from anti-town rolecop.

I agree the way the roles were set-up really fucked over anti-town. It doesn't help that Weapons died D1. D1 scum lynches suck for the mafia, who knew.

I feel like this kind of game is probably always going to be slightly slanted against the mafia without a good role distribution, but it's at least based on skill to an extent because scum are more likely to have better roles if they play better D1.

Edited by mafia sucks

Every time I got on for the last few days, it was night phase. :(

Definitely could played a better game, personally I blame SCHOOL.

^5 Refa, we dun goofed

My play was peppered with intentional base rate neglect and failed reaction tests

Sorry, man! But hey, we both won in the end, right?