How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

ITT: Simply post in here and I provide my opinions on you. The first opinion will be from when I first met you and the next will be my current opinion.

Blame Sho.M. He asked for this.

Feel free to participate in giving your first impression/current impressions on users here.

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lux: But you are just a calm, cool, collected 16 yr old shota...i imagine anyway. Always have been and always will be.

sho: a VERY narcissistic egoist progressing through drug rehab. Now, I know you are at least smart. Before, I didn't know what to think of your intelligence.

Crash: at first, I kinda ignored you because off your hate on troubadours...now I see your as a 18 yr old blonde rebel, leaving with your dad only...

Lumi: 20 something british art major. Super sweet and really patient. now, I know are not fron europe though...i think...

Edited by Elieson

Merc Raven: 16 and I thought you were another gfaqs noob, illiterate and objective. Now, I know you play the trombone, like I do, and you are now in my circle of jazz~

NARGA: 25/M/Germany.I thought you and naglfar were the same person. Now, I think you are Horace's older brother.

strawmanducky whatever you are this week: I can't take you seriously...because of your username. I can't picture you in High School though...college bound I think?

Edited by Elieson

Lumi: 20 something british art major. Super sweet and really patient. now, I know are not fron europe though...i think...

<3

Heh. I almost went into art, actually. Got accepted by them anyway. But art schools don't offer calculus and other complicated enough math for my tastes so I'm a compsci/math double major. :P Made that decision literally at the last moment.

I'm from the US, but I type using British spellings because Furet's Australian and he rubbed off on me so it might be easy to think I'm British because of that.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

So you all know, I'm doing this from my phone, so I'm spitting these our as quickly as I can...

@Lumi, you are in the states? Holy catfood! I honestly thought indonesia...

@ShoMTheMoney, Eclipse changing your name finally gave me the hint that you are an English major.

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii¡¡¡¡¡¡™: LOOOOUUUUUDDDDDDD player of MMOs, mostly rocking shit up on PK servers. 18, & obviously male.

Narshen: who are you? That flamboyant boss with one hand, from fe6...because of that, I imagine you kinda creepy, and missing a finger or something weird.

Cam: The hacker of hackers. 25, married, and living on a beach in the Cayman Isles...dunno why I think that...

Sef: I still think you are securely a mod on the art forums. If not here, at FEP. A blunt, but cool brofisting bro, IMO

Raven (not a merc): another raven fanboy, until I chatted with you in ipchat. now, I don't think your actually like him. Are you a younger brother? Also, Vulcan Raven.

That is a huge compliment btw.

Aleph: obvious 20 yr old golden sun fan. Probably has ADHD. That was then, this is now. Now I know you are ADHD. Probably OCD too.

Edited by Elieson