Everyone is Mafia Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Round 2 signups here

Hi my name is Prims and I am ripping off a joke Mafia spinoff from another forum.

Tired of rolling town in mafia games? Want to finally be a Serial Killer again (because your name is Levity)? Just want to take out your aggression on randoms over the internet (because your name is Kay)? Well, user of questionable mental state, that's exactly why Everyone is Mafia Mafia exists! Sign up in-thread, and when I get enough players I'll start the game. Each phase is a 24 hour night where each player PMs me the name of somebody they're killing (failure to send in a command will result in seppuku). Players win when they're the last man standing, meaning there'll only be one winner.

Also, this is a NOOIOASSTHUC (No Outside Or Inside Or Anywhere So Shut The Hell Up Contact) game, so once the game starts, shhhh. Every phase is night and you win alone, why do you need to talk to other people? This is not hard-enforced but I don't want the thread spammed up so yeah.

Playerlist:

1. Kay

2. Levity

3. Shinori

4. Kaoz

5. Rein

6. Rocker

7. Manix

8. Darros

9. Snike

10. JB

11. BK-201