• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will you go back to hosting SFMM? :P:

it'll be at least one more

1) Best avatar you've had?

2) Favorite role you've had?

3) Favorite role you haven't been but wish you had gotten?

4) Top 3 games you wish you played in?

I'll get back to Prims when I can brainstorm his first and second questions.

Why did you name yourself Haze?

I used to be called Vaka, until I joined kind of a silly group called the Kaosu Buntai that would steal invisionfree boards from assholes, I needed a codename, if you will, the two options at the time were Kaosu Thorn and Kaosu Haze, I went with Haze, then when I joined another community I used a different name entirely. I eventually settled on Haze as it was a midpoint between both of the main communities I'd been part of.

When will you go back to hosting SFMM? :P:

I'd have to get back into the scene for that. SFMM is as much about the flavour as it is the game itself, so without that insight it can't really happen.

On that note Loli maids vs. deadly monsters remains in development hell.

What is it like as a chef?

Hard, stressful. Long hours and all you ever hear are the complaints. Did have a nice moment a few weeks back where the host brought a customer over to me because she was praising a steak I'd cooked so that was nice. I was also considering leaving the place I currently work because it had been perpetually undermanned and no one else seemed to care, but we've got new management and they like me and I might be getting a promotion to second chef, so it's not all bad.

what's your favourite dish to a) eat and b) cook

No joke, chicken soup to eat. I like baking a lot to be honest, the most fun I've had was probably when I made a red velvet cake, it's not exactly hard, but there's something to be said of the spectacle of it.

it'll be at least one more

1) Best avatar you've had?
2) Favorite role you've had?
3) Favorite role you haven't been but wish you had gotten?
4) Top 3 games you wish you played in?

1) I've had a great many over the years. For some reason that fucking cat I had when we were all kitties stands out, just because of what Hazuki and I did with it.

2) Favourite role in general is Tailor, it fits me perfectly. Favourite role I've ever played was the wolf in Duel Terminal, though that had less to do with the role and more to do with how that game played out. Duel Terminal 10/10 best game.

3) I'd hardly call it my favourite role, in fact, I hate it with a passion, and I'd have been a complete bastard with it.

Bomb Cop.

4) I don't really have any of these, if I wanted to join something, I would have, and I tend not to read games I'm not in.

Edited by Haze

1) Do you like Maths?

2) Do you like South Park?

3) Do you like Lewis Carroll's works?

4) Have you ever been to Bath?

5) Do you watch anime and which is your favourite?

About red velvet cake, how do you get the nice color? Do you just have to add a ridiculous amount of food coloring? Do you have to use a particularly strong food coloring? I've made some myself and has gotten the taste right, but the color tends to become a tame light brown.

What alignment do you prefer?

Favorite ITP role?

shoot, I wanted to ask Haze some stuff, but I was busy with other stuff, can I still ask the stuff?

EDIT

[spoiler=questions for Haze(if you feel like answering since I was really late)]

how do you know Prims?

what is your favorite mafia game that you played in?

what do you prefer, OC, NOC or LOC? (and why)

what are/were your strategies for OC?

thoughts on Multifaction?

what type of game would you want to play in sf (or what would you come back to sf to play)?

what kind of games would you not enjoy playing?

what do you think of eimms? (if you have not seen them, they are basically everyone has a shot and a BPV (and a role) and goes around shooting others with last few guys remaining as winners)

would you join an eimm in sf (like ever)?

Edited by Blitz

@Prims: There's going to be quite a bit of overlap I feel, but;

1. You, Paperblade, Balcerzak, Weapons of Mass Construction, Clipsey, Snike, Kaoz, Psych for comedy and drama, Levity, Shark Bait, Kay and Proto so I can accuse them of being scumbuddies.

2. Life, Balcerzak, Weapons, Clipsey, Snike, Shark Bait, Kaoz, Psych for more comedy and drama, Reinfleche, You, Excellen and Obviam.

3. I dunno, the librarian?

4. Will, Neil and Tahli on rare occasions.

5. They're both fun, but yeah, OC lets me do more stupid crazy shit.

6. Probably.

7. I should probably just forward or publish the mafia greatist hits group pm, there's so many.

@Kirsche

1. Yes.

2. No

3. Yes.

4. No.

5. Yes, Cromartie High.

@Excellen: J, Z, Z2.

@j00:

1.It's mostly food colouring, yes. I'd love to try making one the old fashioned way once, but finding cocoa powder without alkali is it is a pain in the ass.

2/3.No preference, and wolf/arsonist.

@Blitz:

1. Met him on a forum about 10 or 11 years ago. we started talking and eventually added eachother on msn but his mum (who was a moderator on said forum,) had to talk to me first to make sure I wasn't a paedo.

2. I think I prefaced this earlier, but Duel Terminal. Close second is the game I was part of a mason trio that lead the town, even though I have a distate for 'town leaders,' now.

3. OC, I explained this in my answers to Prims.

4. Find a buddy, lie to everyone else. Or sometimes just exclusively tell the truth, just to throw people off.

5. Multifaction tends to lead to frustrating amounts of stupidity, Magic the Gathering Mafia is a good example of this, my team damn near got ganged up on by everyone because our two potential 'ally' factions were being idiots.

6. Just a nice variety is fine. It gets boring if it's all one way or another.

7. Multifaction.

8. I've done them on epicmafia, they're good for a quick laugh.

9.I think actually hosting one is a bit of a waste of time to be honest, like I say they're funny on epicmafia but that's a small dose, dealing with it over an extended time might get boring.

Your answers are the worst ever.

What part of maths do you like the most and why?

Favourite alice in wonderland character and why?

Have you watched many recently released anime (say, past 5 years or so)? Which would you recommend?

Do you like Tennis?

1. I like solving puzzles, that's really about it.

2. The Cheshire Cat, for being an enormous dick.

3. A few, most of them have been in the vein of 'so bad it's funny' like Valvrave and Aldnoah Zero, but some have been good. Log Horizon's a good one.

4. Roger Federer is shit.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

@Blitz:

1. Met him on a forum about 10 or 11 years ago. we started talking and eventually added eachother on msn but his mum (who was a moderator on said forum,) had to talk to me first to make sure I wasn't a paedo.

What the...

What's the story behind Prims surfing on the same forum his mom was on?

Mancer [7]: Shin, Gaius, Marth, Crysta, Boron, Blitz, Vhaltz

Makaze [5]: Shin, Gaius, Marth, Crysta, Blitz

Polydeuces [3]: Marth, Blitz, Vhaltz

Gaius [2]: Crysta, Vhaltz

Rapier [1]: Shin

Crysta [1]: Gaius

It's Mancer's turn. Someone let him know, please.

Mancer [7]: Shin, Gaius, Marth, Crysta, Boron, Blitz, Vhaltz

Makaze [5]: Shin, Gaius, Marth, Crysta, Blitz

Polydeuces [3]: Marth, Blitz, Vhaltz

Gaius [2]: Crysta, Vhaltz

Rapier [1]: Shin

Crysta [1]: Gaius

It's Mancer's turn. Someone let him know, please.

My email pinged me so here I am. Introductory post coming in a bit.

Edited by MancerNecro