Eurykins [3]: Gaius, j00, BBM

Boron [3]: j00, Prims, BBM

Strawman [2]: kirsche, Gaius

j00 [2]: Vhaltz, Boron

Euklyd [1]: kirsche

Shin [1]: Prims

Mitsuki [1]: BBM

whew

I am glad to see that the wagon on me was a one-off occurrence and does not appear to be re-forming

also

bluedoom

j00

scorri

GOTTA KEEP THINGS TIED

Boron [8]: j00, Prims, BBM, Bluedoom, Mancer, eclipse, Vhaltz, Eurykins

Bluedoom [7]: Gaius, Eurykins, j00, Euklyd, Mancer, Elieson, Prims

Eurykins [5]: Gaius, j00, BBM, Bluedoom, Elieson

Green Poet [4]: kirsche, Vhaltz, Eurykins, Bluedoom

j00 [4]: Vhaltz, Boron, Paperblade, Euklyd

Strawman [3]: kirsche, Gaius, Paperblade

Euklyd [2]: kirsche, eclipse

Shin [2]: Prims, eclipse

Mitsuki [1]: BBM

Blitz [1]: Mancer

Boron wins.

Oh. I guess I should introduce myself or something.

Anyway, I'm Boron/Sunwoo and I've been playing mafia on SF since August 2012 (and a little while before that on other sites). I don't join games as much anymore because I've been busy the last year or so, but hopefully I'll be able to play again after the end of May. I like writing and I'm stuck on the fourth stratum on EO3. So shoot.

1. What's EO3?

2. Favorite game you've ever played in?

3. How did you think of AM/PM mafias design?

4. Favorite Food/dessert?

1. Etrian Odyssey 3, a game for the DS

2. Probably Spellcard or British. Xenoblade is a pretty close second/third, though.

3. I got the idea to make a game where players had limited communication with one another and REALLY had to think things through to get scum. The first AM/PM was a very basic game where the only roles in the game were the ones that I felt town (and scum) absolutely needed to have. The night players, despite having no lynch control, still had their voices and they had to make sure that the day players knew exactly what their stances were. The day players had all the vote control, so it was really on them to make sure that they were doing things right and listening to everyone. I tried to discourage rolespec and force people to really THINK about interactions and care about voting before just voting people thoughtlessly, because not thinking things through can be more costly in AM/PM's setup.

4. This is a hard one, I like most foods. It may be easier to list what I don't like!

what advice would you give to people who roll doctor on SF???

Be forgettable in the good way. They can't lynch you if they don't remember you're playing!

What class loadout do you run in EO3?

My current team consists of prince, hoplite, monk, zodiac, and ninja. I have gladiators, a buccaneer, and an arbalist in reserve, though!

Why do you find EO3 or EO in general enjoyable?

What tips would you give to someone who played EO3 for five minutes and wiped out to the very first random encounter? (this person is most definitely not me)

Edited by BBM

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) got plans on hosting a more standard game any time soon? i was looking at fantasy's set-up while adding it to the spreadsheet and thought it was pretty good, dunno how much of it was you and how much of it was the co-hosts though.

4) favorite roles you've been and why?

5) favorite roles Prims has made and why?

6) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

Why do you find EO3 or EO in general enjoyable?

What tips would you give to someone who played EO3 for five minutes and wiped out to the very first random encounter? (this person is most definitely not me)

1. I really like EO's gameplay, that's basically it in a nutshell. I can appreciate it's not for everyone but it works for me quite well. Also, I like creating character backstories and stuff.

2. Start on EO4 or EO:U. No, seriously, EO3 has that giant lynx enemy on the first floor which is really obnoxious and can kill you when you can't do anything back to it. EO4 and EO:U are less obnoxious about it on the first floor.

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) got plans on hosting a more standard game any time soon? i was looking at fantasy's set-up while adding it to the spreadsheet and thought it was pretty good, dunno how much of it was you and how much of it was the co-hosts though.

4) favorite roles you've been and why?

5) favorite roles Prims has made and why?

6) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

1. Prims, Paperblade, Manix, eclipse, Cam, Elieson, Eury, Refa, BBM, SB, j00, and Shinori

2. Not a big fan of OC, but I guess the above people?

3. I definitely plan to host more standard setups once AM/PM 2 wraps up. I have one in the works with Shin and j00 right now. As for Fantasy setup, Elie and Manix definitely gave me thoughts and suggestions about the setup but I still think I did the majority of the work on the setup myself.

4. I liked being vig in Xenoblade and Yume Nikki, but I don't think I've had a variety of roles so it may just be the most memorable "unique" role I've had.

5. Reimu the rolecop SK from Spellcard mafia. The varied kills were definitely interesting and scared the fuck out of town, and it was generally fun to play as.

6. You can guess this one :P:

2. Start on EO4 or EO:U. No, seriously, EO3 has that giant lynx enemy on the first floor which is really obnoxious and can kill you when you can't do anything back to it. EO4 and EO:U are less obnoxious about it on the first floor.

back in my day we had ambush events on the first floor and we are lucky to tell the tale (both EO1 and EO2)