Mystery Mafia 2 - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even after he said it's real I still don't know for sure if Weapons is fakeclaiming or not and he should probably clarify that. I think the way Prims backed off the claim was null itself but the way he corrected BBM about it when BBM was townreading him because of it makes him look better.

Via, what actually is your opinion on Prims? You sound kind of suspicious of him at the end of last page but then defend him from Weapons here so it's hard to tell.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

Saying that one of the millers is probably scum but not actually stating an opinion on them until being asked is kind of weird and I don't see why waiting for Refa to post first before you gave opinions was important? The reason seems kind of fabricated to me.

Oh hello everyone. I'm not sure why I joined up for this drama because in hindsight all of you fucking suck for making this such a pain in the ass! If anyone of you target me at night I swear you will regret that you ever existed!

I do think the basis of the Weapons wagon is legit but part of me wonders if he's really such an idiot to be dicking around and claiming miller much later than the other two ones for giggles. But that said, I'd like to see what Weapons has to say about this wagon. But in the meantime...

##Vote:Refa

Your post reeks of cowardice! You claim to know which one of the Miller claims is likely to be a fake, but you do not follow it up with a vote on either of those claimers. Seems like someone here wants to take a backseat in this whole ordeal!

Shout out to our esteemed spammers, Mancernecro and Randa for playing a very passive game so far. Not to my liking at all!

anyways real talk though i dont feel like prims would retract a miller claim as scum because as i said in, uhhm, whatever the game where kirsche claimed miller, its a dumb idea for scum to fake claim miller and then back down even if they are cc'ed.

also i could probably talk about why i'm against the weapons wagon, hint it has to do with how he usually plays, but the bowl games are more interesting tbh.

however i will talk about refa quickly.

Well, I'd like people to take a look at the rules. More specifically, the lack of a rule with regards to duplicate roles. I have a good feeling that one of them (meaning SB and Weapons) is fakeclaiming it, and I'm pretty sure I know whom it is. Not sure what to make of the Weapons wagon (don't agree with it because uh...heh, it's a little embarassing, really~), he still hasn't contacted me in the Scum QT.

Probably should look more into Prims' claim though, because looking back I'm conflicted on it. Like...what did you hope to gain from fakeclaiming Miller? If it was a reaction test, what did you get out of it?

1. don't do the stupid i'll withhold my opinion or information to see reactions from other people bullshit. if you feel either is more likely be scum say so.

2. the post is wishy washy to me. why are you pointing out the possibility of duplicate roles only to say you don't think there are duplicate roles.

3. i do question prims fakeclaiming but i also think that trying to figure out prims motivation at this time would be like trying to teach sand how to sing let it go while trying to teach a mountain how to dance the tango and teach me how to make good analogies

also refa if you feel that either SB or weapon is fake claiming does that mean you think they are scum?

if yes why aren't you voting them?

if no why do you think they aren't scum?

Day 1.1 Votals - The game hasn't even been going for 5 hours yet Edition

WeaponsOfMassConstruction (4): Randa, Quote, Sara, Prims

Refa (3): BBM, Paperblade, Bluedoom

Prims (1): WeaponsOfMassConstruction

Bluedoom (1): MancerNecro

Randa (1): Refa

BBM (1): SB

Not Voting (3): FFM, #HBC J, Blackhawk Stinger

With 14 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 8 to hammer. There are 67 hours and 15 minutes left in the day.

Edited by Curly Brace

@SB I'm not suspicious of prims I just worded my one post weird. at first I think I was but then was like "no that's dumb" because I still don't see prims doing what he did as scum so shrug lol

just so you guys are aware I am off of my meds and dunno when I'll be back on them again so lol rip me.

SB, I didn't say that I wanted to wait for Refa to post before giving opinions, I said that I wanted him to post before deciding which of you was scummier. I also didn't really see the point in withholding my gut feelings about the double miller claim.

Marth and Paper kind of said what I wanted to say about Refa's post. He just says "I'm pretty sure I know which one is faking" but then just sticks to the Randa RVS vote. He kind of implies it's SB because he says he doesn't agree with the Weapons wagon but then the reason he gives for that is a joke so really the post says nothing except just a question for Prims.

I... don't get Paper's post about Weapons? For one thing, while I can see the "too scummy to be scum" thing, I feel like I've heard him express wariness of that mentality before, and for another, seeing as Manix is Manix and not Prims, Weapons is probably not Mafia Miller?

Anyways, I actually managed to read through the whole thread. I-I'm sorry, but...I really couldn't get much reads out of them! I'll try to work harder in the future, everyone. Please bear with me until then.

@SB: Why does it matter what Prims's role scans as? I don't see why it should matter to you.

Considering SB CC'd Prims, well...I'd say that it should matter to him. What do you make of both of the miller claims? You've indirectly commented about both, but I can't really get a handle on what your actual thoughts are on that front (PEdit- Later on you mentioned being satisfied with his response, so I suppose my first comment is meaningless; still would like answers WRT the rest, though).

##Vote: Refa

Your post doesn't say much of anything imo

That's like, just your opinion, man. Uh...which you're free to have! Thanks Travis.

Your post reeks of cowardice! You claim to know which one of the Miller claims is likely to be a fake, but you do not follow it up with a vote on either of those claimers. Seems like someone here wants to take a backseat in this whole ordeal!

Yes, well, that was intentional. If I'm not voting either of the Miller claims, then that should clue you in that I'm not scumreading either of them currently.

@Randa WRT me not scumreading either of them, well, don't worry about the details! SB's miller claim is null for me (although the way he handled it, specifically asking the other claims what their wincons were, was townie), but his on thread play has been on point...for the most part. The only thing that bothers me is that he doesn't really have a read on me despite the fact that somehow I've made it into the spotlight (it's kind of embarassing, really). He should get on that.

@BBM/Marthipan/Paperblade If it's not too much trouble, could you elaborate your scumreads on me? It's fine if you have issues with my play (although a lot of your complaints seem to be well...misunderstandings), but I'd like you to point out where the scum intent is in my posts, if possible. This'll really help my reads out as well, so it's a win/win, right?

1. don't do the stupid i'll withhold my opinion or information to see reactions from other people bullshit. if you feel either is more likely be scum say so.

2. the post is wishy washy to me. why are you pointing out the possibility of duplicate roles only to say you don't think there are duplicate roles.

3. i do question prims fakeclaiming but i also think that trying to figure out prims motivation at this time would be like trying to teach sand how to sing let it go while trying to teach a mountain how to dance the tango and teach me how to make good analogies

That's like, just your opinion, ma...oh, there's actually something I need to answer. Very well, then!

2. Uh...I was pointing out that the likelihood of duplicate roles is reduced because there's no clause about duplicate roles being a thing. This is something that Manix specifically did for EO2, so I'd expect it here as well.

3. Here's hoping Prims' claim is obvious town as fuck, because my track record at reading him has not been that great.

Marth and Paper kind of said what I wanted to say about Refa's post. He just says "I'm pretty sure I know which one is faking" but then just sticks to the Randa RVS vote. He kind of implies it's SB because he says he doesn't agree with the Weapons wagon but then the reason he gives for that is a joke so really the post says nothing except just a question for Prims.

Nah man, it's probably Weapons. As for my reasoning, well, I wouldn't dismiss it so easily!

ok. dude. refa. if you're talking to weapons and hes a god damn Miller Mason please just outright state this instead of being cagey. i don't mean to say masons should always claim D1 but you haven't provided a real reason for town weapons and if you're gonna do the dumb crumb thing like this you might as well be open about it

haven't thought about other stuff but this is bugging me because like... if you know weapons is town there's no point in acting like this.

Fair enough, I suppose. I'm still going to hold off on claiming until BBM/Paperblade/Marthipan elaborate on their reads on me.

##Unvote

Misread BBM's posts because 3:30 am is the best time to be playing mafia, but I'm still not really sure why he thought withholding his reads on me/Weapons was a good idea?

@Refa, I basically agreed with Marth's vote when reading it, but now I'm kind of conflicted on it because it looks like role shenanigans is involved.

##Vote: Randa

It feels like his vote should be on Refa atm considering he seems to have quite a few problems with him, but then saying that he's unsure who to vote seems really weird? It seems pretty obvious he suspects Refa but I feel like if it was real he would actually be backing his push with a vote rather than just removing his RVS vote.

;AEG;V;A;OAERG COMPUTER AAE;OIAREG;AE DELETED AEW;A;A POST FFFFFFFFFFF

Simple version:

Anyone questioning my miller claim should please direct their attention to the left

Still think Prims could've planned a smooth out, but he's been proactive recently, slight town

I do not feel the Refa wagon

I can feel the Quote pressing as original and town, but I feel like Elie just kind of latched on and is the worst jumper on my claim

Want BBM to discuss a diverse set of topics

Paper's cool

Might have to sub out because dumb things happen

##Unvote, ##Vote: Sara.