Sunwoo

Hello I am, and also counting Blitz and day now even though that may technically be wrong.

...Sorry, I'm an idiot. I thought you weren't voting anyone because uh...I don't even know. However, you should have your vote on someone who's actually going to get lynched. Meh, I actually checked mine, Prims', and SB's ISOs and uh don't really feel comfortable voting either of them anymore. Sorry if they end up flipping scum later on (and for flip flopping so much throughout the day, it must be an absolute nightmare to read), but the player I'd be most comfortable with leaving a vote on that will let me sleep at night (if I mislynch Prims/SB, I'll feel horrible and like a total moron) is Eurykins still. Don't care if it ends up being a NL (although that will make tomorrow a PITA), but it'd be great if someone could cop Prims/SB by then. I will also probably not make any more posts for the day, barring some new revelations that rock my world view. Hopefully Prims will be easier to read on his own merits regardless of whether or not he ends up getting copped.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh

That leaves us tied with 3 on Eury and 3 on Prims if I'm counting right. I'll consolidate on Eury if no one does the same for Prims in the next two hours.

##Votals to make sure.

The "did you just ask clipsey to do votals?!" votals

Eurykins (4) - Lord Gaius, SB, Refa, Strawman

Prims (3) - Shinori, Rapier, Makaze

SB (1) - Quote

Shinori (1) - Blitz

I think it's two hours remaining? Smack me if I screwed up.

Edited by eclipse
Yes, I did screw up

I really think eury will flip town, if/when she does. Literally anyone voting her will be on my chopping block for it this game. Especially since everyone is just voting her for absolutely no reason.

SB specifically needs to be lynched.

You thought those loudspeakers had stopped, but they're back with a vengeance!

"End of Day, things look alright to me. SB hella confuses me, not gonna waste words on him yet, but no good read, and Eury... she still feels scummy to me, but I feel like Makaze or Blitz would be a better lynch? Makaze's cases on me, then Shinori both feel hella artificial--and after that, he votes SB before his highest scumread remotely likely to die (Eury)? Suspect. Blitz is more gut, but it's a strong gut read--his tone feels TOO chill, and he's giving us periodic walls of absolutely nothing--fake content if I've ever seen it. Straw, Poly need content hard--others? IDR.

As a note, eh on Via, not lynch priority, wouldn't trust contributions from claimed ITP. My only announcements are the -publicly gay announcement N0, the one claiming it ED1, and this one. Never made the announcement throwing shade on Prims."

^Terrador might be scum because he barely commented on any of the current wagons. We're most likely not going to lynch outside of SB/Prims/Eury.

Paraphrasing the message from this mysterious someone (assuming it's Bluedoom, but he uh forgot to put his name):

-He agrees with the Prims lynch and thought he was scummy on N1, even though he didn't make it explicit (that's why he was questioning Prims). Basically he thought Prims could have done more.

-If Prims flips town and Rapier continues his play (which Marthipan refers to as partial tunneling), then Rapier would be a good lynch. However, doesn't view their interactions as a bus.

-He's been townreading Blitz and doesn't understand the case on him at all.

-He's not sold on Scum!SB because most of his content came around a time when town was lazy and he was attempting to get us to lynch someone. Even if Bluedoom views his actual content as scummy, it's a good effort so altogether null.

-Has no clue about Makaze (really dude, you're supposed to be a prince).

Man, I just realized how much it would suck if there was like only one scum in the day phase (assuming that there's no more than two because of Bizz being ITP and consequently being able to ditch us very early on) and the rest were in the night phase. That would explain a lot...

End-of-the-day Votals

Eurykins (4) - Lord Gaius, SB, Refa, Strawman
Prims (3) - Shinori, Rapier, Makaze
SB (1) - Quote
Shinori (1) - Blitz

Not voting: None

Eurykins has been lynched! She was:

Dear Eurykins,

You are Marth, town night amnesiac courier.

Once, you were the town mislynch. Mods would puzzle over why everyone wanted to kill you when you weren't scummy at all. Nowadays, you're known for flaking from games whenever you roll dayvig because you always misfire (and kill Shinori). You should stop rolling town dayvig.

Each cycle you may send 2 message that is no more than 150 words to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

At night you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Borrowing <USER>'s powers. <USER> must be dead. You will receive all of their abilities. You may only copy one dead player in the game.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

It is now N1. N1 will end on April 15 at 11:00 PM PST. The following players may post during this phase:

Elieson

BBM

Terrador

Prims

Bluedoom

Mancer

Junk

Poly

EDIT: FUCK YOU SERENES FOREST FOR EATING EVERYTHING BELOW THE ROLE PM :|

Edited by Sunwoo

Yeah you're right Refa it was ME who sent you that message but I forgot to put my name in it and I didn't want to waste another message telling you it was me.

And AW YEAH YOU MISLYNCHED ME LIKE THE TRUE MISLYNCH THAT I AM! (I think the dayvig part is over exaggerated, btw. I've only rolled dayvig twice, although I flaked both times.)

I'm gonna post content soon but I'm currently giggling at that role PM.

My first thoughts are elie and SB are probably bad and i should probably reread them. Will probably reread refa as well but meh gutread town still. As if it wasn't obvious already i'm the guy with no reads. There is currently an insane amount of wind right now which i'm finding extremely distracting. I'm also tired and i'll see if I can sleep but this wind >_>

I'm around, but >effort for making content again at night, I'll go into detail on why SB confuses me later, but tl;dr null probably? I didn't address the current wagons much since Eury seemed less town to me than SB and Prims, so hey, might as well mention reads because whatever. Constructive use of announcements/10, should have posted during break at school today. I'll be more diligent about that.

First of all, that end of day was terrible. You guys sat around going "well, durrr, I don't really know who I want lynched" then proceeded to suggest nobody you actually wanted lynched. Refa, I think you're town since there was no reason for you to not just let me get mislynched just now, but please, PLEASE, if you have no reads on any of the wagons then just read the game and actually scumhunt! Gosh.

Moving on.

@SB: WHY was your vote on Eurykins? You suspected both Blitz and I and we were viable wagons. Where did this even come from? You're bouncing all over the place this game and it makes no sense.

@Strawman: ok I'm glad you had my back and all (though tfw I'm going into pushy mode now and probably contradicting your read) but I feel like you don't really have a town effort this game and it's making me nervous. although you didn't want me lynched you didn't really try to convince anybody to vote Blitz with you. + your vote on him itself was given as a question so I'm not even too sure why you're suspicious of him. It's possible I'm just having trouble reading you because you're not posting your thought processes; would like more content from you on future days.

@Makaze:

Assuming this is Prims, my read is a little stronger now. He's exactly right, if he's scum then he's not really reading me. I didn't know that first announcement was from Prims until now. The only clue was inconsistent capitalization, and anyone can do that. Now that I know... Prims was the only person who accurately townread me in our last game. Even if I can't read him after one game, I can't imagine why he would get worse at reading me. I think it's more likely he's scum than that he got worse. It's unrelatable unless I'm confirmed, but it convinces me.

When the first announcement in question addressed content addressed toward me from a first person PoV it is REALLY hard to believe you're not bullshitting here. At the very least, you're not paying attention, in which case want to explain why not? Regardless, these reasons for reading me as scummier are awful since

A) you have a sample size of one game

B) I was reading your content in a mafia game rather than you the person, your content here is not a carbon copy of your content in British

C) in British I was also constantly frustrated and doubting my read on you even when I thought you were town. There were points I thought you might be the SK even if it was illogical for you to be scum, just because your play seemed so out of place to me. Furthermore, the town read was influenced by a mafia flip, which we don't have here. I also was scumreading you early on in that game. why is that out of the question here?

Why did you switch from me to SB? You acted very confident in your read on me all day but went to SB despite having him at null scum. This seems really incongruent.

Something interesting: since Terrador denied being the guy who doesn't like me (please you guys this was obvious he said he was town-reading me in his other announcement and "publicly gay" posted when mystery announcer already had the content necessary for his own announcement, this was obvious, is nobody reading the game???), Makaze is really the only fit for the mystery announcer. His read on me matches his read on me in his list-post as well. But why the hell would he not just claim this then respond to the issues with his post unless he was scared of getting flak for it?

The only reason Makaze isn't my #1 choice at this point is because Makaze's one town game I've experienced here also was so bizarre people were constantly at his throat for doing the "wrong thing" when he wasn't scum. But I definitely feel he needs to die sooner than later.

Let's talk about Rapier though.

Remember when Via said Makaze's post reminded them of how sometimes scum will post short reads on every player in the game just to fill a content quota then be done with it? That's Rapier's #204. It's the driving essence of his content this game.

He gives Makaze a pass for not saying much about players with ~4 pages (I hope you meant posts!) of content then blasts me for having the "worse activity ever" when my activity is average for town!me earlygame and my reads weren't any less developed than Makaze's. Then here he wants to press day players at the time. But once he's pressed for not voting, he moves to me anyway. for one, if he suspected me, why not do that immediately? for second he also suspected Makaze later on but rather than really thinking about it or the wagons he just drops off the face of earth. Actions not consistent with words, actions consistent with not caring about who town lynches though. Fight this man.

btw did anybody else remember Poly was still in this game? I didn't. I want reads from Elie too, I'm thinking nightscum are between those two and Marf who hasn't done anything that scummy but just seems shifty to me. I guess scum!Blitz is possible, I went from suspecting Blitz and having everybody complain that Blitz is obvtown to townreading him and now people think my townread on Blitz sucks!! I don't understand you guys.

@Night -> Day Phase Swapper: Requesting you target me tonight. People want to lynch me and I sure as hell can't provide a better lynch target AND defend myself if I have 300 words and no vote. also I want to lynch scum instead of crying about how nobody will do it for me ;_;

@Day -> Night Phase Swapper: for the record I think the best way for you to handle your role is to target your day scumreads so that scum has less control over who gets lynched if you're on point.

Day Scumreads: Rapier > Makaze > Strawman > SB

Night Scumreads: Elie and the PoE Crew (mediocre band name, Refa help me out here)

Would really appreciate a vigshot on Rapier. I don't think he'd mind if he's town since it'd be less for him to read!

Finally, I'm down with the "town doesn't target Via so that scum has to waste actions on them to get them out of the game" plan. I think Via is playing like their town self but (understandably) more apathetically, so I don't think it's a mafia gambit. Going through with this plan would also encourage Via to townside so that maf has reason to target them. If they seem untrustworthy lategame then it's not like we can't take care of them then.

I don't really like Blitz's Shinori vote in this post at all. Absolutely no reasoning as to why he thinks Shinori is the ITP. Also, why are you trying to ITP lynch when you seem to have more solid scum reads on other players? Does not make any sense at all. Would definitely advocate a Blitz lynch D2.

@SB: You literally went "I don't agree with this" and "I think he got his facts wrong" on like every single opinion I had that you paraphrased. Couldn't you have at least made your comments on a separate post? Love you Refa for representing my points exactly as I meant them.

Also, I agree with the announcement that we shouldn't trust a claimed ITP. Sure, Levity might be town-sided for now but we mustn't forget that an ITP strives only for their own survival (aka, she might turn scum-sided for longevity in the future).

Otherwise, Makaze's intentional or unintentional misrepresentation of Shinori's so-called "fluffing" caught my eye. There might be scum intent behind that. I think Shinori tends to be an easy lynch target and I get the feeling that Makaze (and Blitz to an extent) might be trying to get an easy mislynch on townori.

Also, I think that the persuader is likely scum given the scummy nature of that role. In such a case, it's highly likely that Shinori and Prims are town.

Poly needs to be vigged since I doubt anyone will be able to sub in for him any time soon and his slot's lack of interactions will make it impossible to read him when we get closer to *ylo.

Agree with Refa that Bluedoom's supposed townslip isn't really a townslip at all and could have been a mistake made by scum. Actually, the fact that he asked that question could have been scum wondering aloud when the announcement came or scum wanting to pretend to townslip. Leaning towards the latter right about now if Bluedoom is indeed scum. I admit that this is a huge WIFOM but meh.

There's nothing much to garner off of Eury's lynch since she hasn't had much interactions with anyone. Of note is Makaze's reluctance to lynch Eury though which could stem from scum intent.

Town should have opted to lynch Levity instead of Eury if they could not consolidate or decide on a lynch target. Lynching a known and claimed non-town is better than lynching someone who has not had time to respond to much of the pressure on her yet.

TL:DR: Lynch Levity if no better lynch options appear during D2.

Scum is probably Blitz > Makaze > Bluedoom.

Policy vigged: Poly

fwiw Mancer the persuader in the first AM/PM game was town, so it's not out of the question, especially not if another role that affects votes pops up, although I dunno what that would be unless it was like a night role that gave people an extra vote or something. Either way, I want the persuader to claim their role if they're town so that they can be held accountable for it. I don't see a reason to hide it at this point.