town on Refa, Terra, Makaze

leaning town on Gaius and Shinori

scum is most likely SB with Snike as replacement if not SB

going in depth next post

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancer, town because his PoV, I can see it, but not necessarily agree with. His Eury case was what I came upp with in CG, which gave towntell, he is also trying to make sure people aren't making fake cases on him, which is also more likely town. His claim is townie too

Junko, his tone isn't the same as CG, not gonna explain and points on wasting Straw's defense makes sense

Marth, I can agree with his reads in general which seems townie to me, would like him sent to day so that someone can confirm he has his edge, he is stll probably town though

BBM, I agree with Marth's cases on him and this is all PoE

Poly, lying about role, see my role PM after I flip, so scum + PoE

Terra, I read his case and his logic makes perfect sense + no scum intent

Makaze, role reasons

Refa, tone is townie + leader of not lynching me

seems time is up

SB has died! He was:

Dear SB,

You are Paperblade, town day courier/announcer.

You're a pretty good mafia player, and by that we mean that you're pretty good at playing anything but Mafia. As a literal Mafia player you're horrible to the point of getting lynched D1 based on meta after five posts.

Each cycle, you may send 2 messages that are no more than 150 words each to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.
You may also make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. The announcement will posted as soon as a host sees it.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

BBM has died! He was:

Dear BBM,

You are SB, scum night phase non-consecutive rolecop announcer.

You're pro after subbing in but always lose anyway. By your own admission, you're better at scum but prefer to roll town. You volunteered to represent SF at the "mafia of champions" recently, but the best thing that happened to you that game was probably dying on N1.

Each cycle you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread as soon as a host sees it. You may announce twice per phase.

Every other night phase, you may reply to your role pm Night X - Scan <USER>. User can be any player in the game. You will receive their role PM.

You win when nothing can cause the mafia's death.

Quote has won and been removed from the game! They were:

Dear Quote,

You are Refa, independent day attention whore/announcer.

With a lopsided town/scum ratio that's almost catching up on j00, you're tired of rolling mafia. Why must all these people want to lynch you? Are they not enjoying your presence? Why can't we all get along? Is there not another way to end this peacefully?

Twice each cycle you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. The announcement will posted as soon as a host sees it.

You are also an attention whore and crave everyones attention. Thus, at night, you may reply to your role pm Night X: Clamor for <USER>s attention. USER will pay attention to you and all their actions will target you. You may only use this action once.

On the other hand, you don't care about silly messages, you want people to actually look at you and admire how cool you are. Thus, courier messages doesn't satisfy you, although there are exceptional circumstances where you might appreciate them. You're desperate, and are only satisfied after you've been targeted by three different actions. Satisfied, you win and will leave the game.

You are aligned with yourself. You win after you have been targeted by three different actions.

It is now D3. D3 ends on April 21 at 11:50 PM PST. The following players may post during this phase:

Lord Gaius
Shinori
Makaze
Refa
Terrador
Snike
Marth

Bluedoom, I'm so sorry that I wanted you to get vigged because I doubted you after BBM's tracker claim. =( It's less me being wrong that annoys me (I'm wrong all of the time anyways) and more that I WAS RIGHT but then I deviated from my prescribed course and became wrong.

Also Blitz is probably town, so I'm so happy that he didn't get vigged like I was expecting.

PS Blitz, since you're reading, you should probably save one of your announcements/couriers (uh...not sure which of those you actually have) in case you are actually in danger of being lynched (although I wouldn't support it since your last post was super townie but I couldn't say anything else about it so blah), especially if your role is townie? NGL, I was kind of hoping that you'd flip Scum Rolecop yesterday hahaha, oh well.

BBM's defense of Snike and demonizing of Terrador in reply to me coupled with putting Snike in the middle of both of his 'if' scenarios condemns Snike and clears Terrador. Snike is scum.

Blitz's new content is good enough to make me feel better about him, but I can't really say he's cleared. Up to null-er scum. When you send an announcement or courier, who would you lynch today? Please seriously case at least one person this game.

Same for Shinori. He doesn't have anything damning but almost all he's done is promise content. Who are the last two scum? Why?

##Vote Snike

Snike sent me a message last night. Paraphrased below:

-Poly didn't post some of his content (or paraphrased it wrong). He'll explain himself regarding that today.

-Why would he hesitate to go on the Blitz wagon if he was scum and knew that Elie was Scum Persuader? Especially since he was scumreading Makaze? Snike's not dumb, you know.

-Terra's #623 post assumed that Blitz was 100% scum. He ignored Snike asking about it in favor of some AtE WRT Elieson. Snike thought it was a scumslip since Terra hadn't claimed an info role.

He PoEd day scum as SB/Terrador (it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to today's deaths). Townreading Shinori on meta (despite flaking) and said that Gaius wouldn't bus actively lurking Elieson over inactive Blitz (wonder how he'll react to Blitz's latest content). SB pushed his slot early because Rapier is easy to lynch but Terrador LD2 is also scummy. Terrador and Blitz aren't scum together if scum isn't completely moronic. He said that he wouldn't mind being vigged (to force a 1v1 between day scum) because we're ahead of scum anyways.

Godspeed, Batman

Oh, right. Poly, I demand to know what the information you got about Terrador is. If you don't give it I'll push to lynch you. You refuse to out specific information about someone you say is scum, you out the person who gave you the info, then you tell other people not to rolefish. You're being secretive with information you believe can help town but open with information that could hurt town. If you believe Terrador is scum then you have no reason to hide what you found. If you wanted to protect Snike then you didn't need to say who sent you the Courier. I can't ignore it. You need a good reason.

You said you have Announcements and Couriers; Blitz says you're lying about it. If you're telling the truth, please use one of them to explain this and why Blitz would say you're lying about it.

You hear an announcement. . .but wait, where's the music.

OH. That was the announcement. Satisfied that this was nothing more than flavor based on a request from a player who has already won, you go back to the game.

Edited by eclipse

On phone now, but he messaged me saying to out him as vig because he doesn't want people casing him. More detailed explanation and paraphrasing of messages comes later.

I'll explain because he kind of mentioned why. Also FTR, he doesn't have an announcement, I just asked/told him to lie about it so that his claim would be less suspicious.

I guess we know why Blitz said he was lying... But... If Blitz knew his role, why would he out that in public? We need to know what Blitz knows, too. I see you reading this, Blitz.

Blitz didn't know his role, that's what I thought at first too. I should stop replying on my phone and make some actual posts.

Blitz messaged me around an hour ago. Here's his message paraphrased.

-He's not bothered by LG because he figures that LG is more likely to stick to him than Elie (uh...I assume he means scumreads, but not sure).

-Shinori needs to post more.

-He wasn't fond of SB, but SB flipped town anyways.

-He believes Snike is the last day scum due to PoE (actually I'm pretty sure there are two day scum left at this point)

-He's not sure why scum would shoot SB, who seemed scummy to him (uh...I actually don't get the SB kill either, what's up with people killing SB?).

-Now that Marth has votes, he'd like the dude to push cases instead of HARDLURKING now that he's town (please Marth, you're not even dayvig).

-The reason he called out Poly was because of setupspec, which he does not want me to out at this time. Needless to say that it definitely is not based off of Poly's actual role nor because of any action he took with his own role.

I have trouble buying that he knew it was a lie based purely on setup spec... But it's a null tell and he isn't lying. If he knew Poly was the vig then he wouldn't have outed his lie as town because it would mean scum could kill him, and he would have killed him if he knew as scum. If he suspected Poly was lying and was scum he would still kill him just to be sure. Blitz is town based on decision theory.