Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so I can have it spelled out clear: via > junko > clarinets, my vote went off via because I thought people were consolidating on junko, forgot that we had majority lynch, my reasons for via are in my big post with all the links, clarinets looks like he just goofed up again

Votals 1.end

ClarinetsandObes (6): Quote, SB, CT075, Paperblade, Elieson, commie scum

Quote (3): Shin, Green Poet, ClarinetsandOboes

commie scum (1): Sunwoo

Green Poet (1): Izhuark

Not Voting (2): CobyTheKid, Oceanbourne

A frantic scramble ended up targeting the woodwinds at the end.

Dear ClarinetsandOboes,

You are Jasper, a guard.

You have no abilities besides your word and your vote.

You are aligned with the Portal Guardians. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Oh. Oops.

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. There is no talking at night.

Edited by Curly Brace

You wake up to the fun sight of someone with their guts everywhere. That's... not good.

Dear CT075,

You are Theo, The Flamboyant.

You always want to make a point about how fabulous you are. Also around absolutely everyone, regardless of demographic.

Each night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Frisk around USER. Anyone attempting to visit USER will be distracted by your charm and will target you instead. Killers are not so easily distracted, and as such this will not work on them.

You are aligned with the Portal Guardians. You win when all threats are eliminated.

How could they kill such a fabulous person?

It is now Day Two. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to hammer and 3 to lynch at deadline. Phase ends at midnight GMT 1/3.

In all fairness, it's pretty easy to miss.

Depending on how things go this might be my last post of the day because I'm dealing with family stuff so I'm just gonna say that I'm a Decoy and that I really need to go now.

ClarinetsandObes (6): Quote, SB, CT075, Paperblade, Elieson, Oceanbourne
Quote (3): Shin, Green Poet, ClarinetsandOboes
SB (1): commie scum
commie scum (1): Sunwoo
Green Poet (1): Izhuark
Not Voting (1): CobyTheKid

Town:

-Quote's town because no duh (honestly would have rather subbed in for Coby but whatever).

-Cam and Clarinets are both confirmed town (which you already know but I'm just mentioning for completeness).

-Paperblade has more conviction than he does as scum (not his end of day play but moreso before that).

-Elieson is acting exactly as he did in the last game (and I'm willing to buy that he's demotivated because he's been really busy) AND I'd expect him to make more of an effort to not get lynched as scum.

-Green Poet stuck a lot harder to her Boron case and analyzed it way more than she would as scum. I can't remember who she's scumreading which is worrying but other than that, she's acting exactly like she did in the last game.

-Boron is Boron. Honestly, I expected her to be the N1 kill which is probably the only thing making me doubt my townread on her (this applies to Shin as well; it's kind of a dickish thing to scumread someone for on D2 but it's something to keep in mind for later). I don't know about everyone else but I was going into today expecting to vote him. ;/

Null:

-Oceanborne uh...I skimmed all of his posts. I remember having a bad gut read on him but he's null until I seriously read through his posts. Also he and SB are the only people on the mislynch wagon that I'm not townreading.

-Shin because SB brought up some good points about how he pushed people (uh...I don't actually remember them and I'm too lazy to ISO them but I'm sure they were good!!). Other than that, I liked Shin's conviction in his cases which is why I'm 50/50 on him (and read what I said about Boron).

Scum:

-SB with the pro fakeclaims. I was actually townreading him before today because I didn't think he'd defend himself in such a way.

-Junk because while I liked his tone (which I'm putting less faith into because I liked his tone from Code Geass as well), he hasn't actually pushed any cases AFAIK or really done much of anything. That's pretty bad considering how he's been around and posting a fairly decent amount.

decoy is target player, make them target you

cam is target player, intercept all actions for the target EXCEPT kills

they are not the same role

basically cam is a shitty safeguard

Kill me (I was literally scumbuddies w/a Decoy during the last game).

##Unvote

##Vote: Oceanbourne

PS Junk is overall scummier than Oceanbourne but I refuse to believe that everyone on that wagon was town.

Cam's role sounds like a martyr that doesn't pull the kill off its target, if I read it correctly. I wouldn't say it conflicts with SB's role, even if they sound somewhat similar, but I'm not going to pursue SB off a claim that doesn't really contradict Cam's.

Okay, so, what I remember about how I felt last phrase is that I wanted to poke into Oceanbourne more because I wasn't feeling so good about him. Read on Junko hasn't changed.

Refa, I don't really agree that GP held onto her "case" on me longer than scum would because from a bit of ISO rereading she never had a case on me. She thought I was null. Her initial vote was on Cam, whom she never pushed outside of it. She dropped her suspicion on him a bit later on, but her vote on Quote was just poorly explained and she didn't push it or defend it aside from responding to Quote when Quote brought it up. Other than the person she was currently voting, she doesn't have a "committed" read on anyone.

##Vote: GP