Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

i'm fine with the vote swap (sort of? i don't usually like it when people change their votes right when they get flak for it but that's kind of a poor justification)

i'm less fine with the claim

why is the claim the bigger issue?

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clarinets' vote on me is hilariously bad and ocean's is okay, just that they're voting me for things i do because of my playstyle which is annoying because all i can use to defend myself again it is self-meta and i feel like i've been self-metaing all game

Pull yourselves together, guys, I'm not going to be here for phase end and I'm heading out in like eight minutes so whatever you guys need to do make sure you guys aren't counting on me to do shit.

Does anyone have the unique ability to provide me with a quick WhatTheHeckHappened for some people? Peopel are voting for Levibii becuase she's levibii, and people are voting for Izhuark because he's reacting to stuff, is what I'm getting

Pull yourselves together, guys, I'm not going to be here for phase end and I'm heading out in like eight minutes so whatever you guys need to do make sure you guys aren't counting on me to do shit.

Well that ruins all my ideas

like i waffle literally every d1 i play, i waffled on junko because his later response to me helped me feel better and i was responding to shin because i wanted to defend myself? and then he fucking ignore dmy defense and i didn't know what to do because i'm townreading like all the active game? or they're people i don't know how to read until we have flips, E.G. boron

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT ME OVER ME

##unvote

##vote: JUnko

maybe I'm just stupid and my early ED1 vibes were right I DUNNO

It'd be helpful if someone had recent votals.

Okay, so, for the time being I'd be most willing to lynch Junko, Clarinets, and Izuhark. Of the three, I think Junko has the most votes. I don't want Quote lynched either, and I think they're the next viable lynch option or something. Also, I'll see if I can pop in on my phone but don't count on it. I'll also be driving.

i kinda wanna vote clarinets now that i realised that he said he was gonna go read up on paper and left immediately after

pedit: claiming vanilla isn't much of a tell because manix doesn't give scum fakeclaims iirc, i was the only one in mm2 to get one and none of the eo2 scum got them despite being a rolemad game

if we can lynch clarinets and we have enough people i would LOVE to because his vote on me is BAD and why me over sb when we had the same number of votes at the time

if we can lynch clarinets and we have enough people i would LOVE to because his vote on me is BAD and why me over sb when we had the same number of votes at the time

its in line with his previous reads at least

i kinda wanna vote clarinets now that i realised that he said he was gonna go read up on paper and left immediately after

pedit: claiming vanilla isn't much of a tell because manix doesn't give scum fakeclaims iirc, i was the only one in mm2 to get one and none of the eo2 scum got them despite being a rolemad game

I guess

Looking over Junko iso I'd rather lynch clarinet on the chance he's maf