Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

Okay i don't even have to care for playing if the only thing someone can say to me is that i should be vigged "on policy". look like mafia isn't made for me. Well when is the dead line so that i can eventually request a sub before it ?

frustration is a scumtell

(jk dude calm down)

This is a pretty suspicious vote to me. It feels like blatant bussing.

##Vote: Paperblade

what the fuck

RVS pressure is a good enough reason to vote someone.

why?

i don't like this post (i don't have the energy to deal with everything in it) because it's a lot to say about a lot of people (specifically via) but the vote is on paperblade for... an RVS vote?

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking izuhark is most likely town after this whole exchange. Looked back and it would feel weird as scum to dismiss me because "i don't want to read ED1" when he probably could have at least just said he agreed with the cases on me. also the anger feels like town frustration to me.

@GP I actually originally didn't plan to that number thing with cam's post but i got tired of people calling me scum for things i was referencing but they didn't get so i numbered exactly what i was referencing to. I also didn't really bring up any new reads because i feel like there wasn't that much to be brought up. Oceanbournes post felt like just answering questions and didn't really get much out of it. Regarding quote's use of self meta I think they use a lot of it whatever their alignment they are? I haven't played with quote in a while but that's how it has felt to me.

Speaking of ocean's posts now though it feels like oceanborne just feels a bit passive to me. Like "i come here, say some stuff and leave." The content itself is okay it just feels the way it's phrased that "i'm here" and that's it. When i mean passive i mean all of oceansbournes posts. Might just be a playstyle thing but i'd like to see more posts.

@SB if you can come back can you explain where your shin and PB reads came from. Don't remember you saying anything that might be scummy about them,

also forgot to respond to the last part cam made last night. Should be noted when i say i have a gut feeling on elie i mean a scum gut feeling. Something about elie's vote feels wrong to me and it feels like he saw a wagon was going to pop on me and try to latch onto it as fast as possible. For the rest yeah they felt weird to me. IDK what you want me to do about my use of thoughts, can't really think of another word for it. I like to prod people for thoughts so they're forced to respond.

also while i agree that clarinet's post doesn't really provide much justification for reads that reasoning for voting paper seems kind of WTF to me. Doesn't strike me as somehting scum would do.

ok thank hosts for iso cause now I can finally get to my opinion of via

via's response to Shin's nice color coded explanation of why he didn't like via's initial vote on Junko:

post: via seems to attribute it to being overzealous and the fact that he was being voted for out of the three people that voted junko. using your emotions to justify the vote isn't exactly the best argument, although he makes a fair point that junko chose to vote him even though his vote was perhaps the best justified (it was at least better explained than paper's)

I was looking back to see the events leading up to junko actually putting his vote on quote over paper/elie and junko asks via a question, via responds by saying that it's bad that he brought attention to it without actually voting for them (a point that junko addressed in the same post as the question)

the junko vote on via just seems childish and/or misinterpretation of via's statement

and everything after that digressed into a really bad mess where junko looked really bad because he was trying too hard and as a result couldn't adequately explain everything that people threw at him. it makes me rethink my initial deer in headlights townie read

what does trouble me is when Shin starts talking about via's poor vote and then via seems to lose track of junko (iirc junko's vote is still on him) and is only responding to Shin. so when he's justifying his junko vote he does the things I said earlier about saying he's being overzealous etc. but he seems to take a more moderate stance on junko now that Shin called out his argument but hasn't said anything about what his new opinion on junko is in regards to junko's latest posts

then via unvotes junko in a post that says he's frustrated at shin's case on him

then "shin isn't scum I don't like his tunneling but this isn't his scum meta"

a fairly large post. this includes:

- some comment on paperblade's meta this game isn't scum

- expression of disapproval of elie's vote but can't get much out of it because lack of posts from the user

- finally a comment about junko. via says he doesn't like how junko didn't vote boron even though he expressed scum sentiment. I'm pretty sure junko explained this a long time ago but point is this post that I'm talking about from via is looking back at fairly old content and doesn't seem to look at junko's newer stuff

vote on sb really came out of nowhere because at most I remember via talking about him once maybe and he's basically citing paperblade's arguments on sb underachieving so far. I guess I still can't comment on this because I don't know what they're referencing but still felt like it was a rather abrupt switch in his focus. not sure what prompted it either because I still don't know where the change on junko was

his next post is a disclaimer that his vote might look easy but he can't get better reads on the other players in the game. so a large part of your argument is that you're borrowing paperblade's opinion? I don't really recall any strong opinions on other players outside of junko/shin, although yes a majority of the game is looking town

tl;dr via your focus looks really jumpy I think I would have a better time understanding if I could have a more concise statement about your opinion on junko and what made you move your vote off of him

##unvote Cam

##vote Via

Cam looked better after I read his posts towards junko

the problem with Clarinets' post is that it was a catching up post that didn't really express strong reads on people and a lot of it was "wow GP and Boron look really town from this" which doesn't bring much since the majority of the game already thought so. literally talked more about his town reads than his scum read on paper, but I guess we'll wait for the justification of that when he actually finishes catching up

@junko: don't know how to really respond to that other than to say show me specific posts where I'm passive? if it feels like I'm coming and going that's because I'm actually doing that irl

Okay we didn't finish super late so I'm back.

Clarinets, how does Paper's vote read like a bus vote to you? You barely said anything else about him either and idk why you think there's scum intent behind my comment about Paperblade unless you're working under the assumption that Paper is maf. I can't really tell how you reach your conclusions (the paper thing, "this is a towny post", etc) and there's way less there than I initially thought there was when I skimmed it.

@SB if you can come back can you explain where your shin and PB reads came from. Don't remember you saying anything that might be scummy about them,

about shin

I never said that Paper was actually scummy (and I was actually against Via's early push on him because I thought what he was doing was alignment null). I can kind of see why the wording looks like that in hindsight but that's more me being salty than thinking he's scum.

it just seems to be too out there to be something that scum would say IMO.

What if scum!Clarinets just can't think of better reasoning? I don't really see this as a reason to dismiss it.

Haven't missed Ocean's posts but I want food. I'll look at them after I eat.

(back to Ocean's older posts)

First off I found the first post kinda hard to follow first time through so if I'm getting something wrong tell me.

Why are you starting to change your mind on Junko? I don't get why you feel like you were being too easy on him with how you wrote it making him sound like the victim of the situation if anything.

The Via vote's reasoning seems okay but I'd probably need to look at context again to see if holds up.

@the second one, why are you holding off on marking Clarients as suspicious here? It looks like you're letting them off easy even though you think their posts are bad.

I feel like I keep seeing Elieson viewing and not posting (and in other parts of the forum). I know he's busy and shit but I kind of feel like he's just milking it now and coasting it out (like in hardnocs2? iirc).

i don't like this post (i don't have the energy to deal with everything in it) because it's a lot to say about a lot of people (specifically via) but the vote is on paperblade for... an RVS vote?

True. However, his vote had occurred after a few others piled onto Junko and it had no reasoning whatsoever behind it. And then he just joins the wagon against Junko without even explaining why. I found it to be very suspicious.

the first time through it looked like he was trying too hard and stumbling in an attempt to make up for it, but then I was rereading his exchange with via and it looked less like scrambling and more of just doing the stuff he did earlier (asking people their thoughts in an attempt to generate discussion) after the point where the game had progressed past that.

Cam had said something in his posts about junko asking people their thoughts on the matter and saying it's an excuse for him to get people talking without providing content of his own. since then he's brought up some stuff on his own (his vote on you is one thing and it's another meta post but it's not too bad; he talked about me and I seem to be someone that no one's really addressing) but his early-mid posts had a lot of words in them that didn't actually have a lot of content/I found hard to follow

I'm holding off on Clarinets because his recap seemed incomplete but I was going to address him further when he did catch up

pedit: the difference in viewpoints seems to be between people who accept paperblade's minimal justification for posts and Clarinets who doesn't

I'm being voted for things I do every game and my anxiety is making this game unplayable for me so fuck this I guess can refa sub in for me???

and I mean by "making it unplayable" I mean it'd be really unhealthy for me to continue and I'm sorry I shouldn't try to mafia right now especially with all these new people

Part of this is just Not Being Around, but what am I supposed to be doing when I'm here that I haven't? There are 5 people who aren't really playing and I don't have strong scumreads on most of the active guys because I don't think they're scum. I don't think you're scum just because of how you're playing with like... energy, idk how to explain it really. Shin and Boron remind me of their town metas, Cam had mostly cleared up my worries by the time he left (actually make it 6 people yaaaay) and Green Poet's content has been solid with logic I can follow even if I disagree with where it goes.

That leaves who, Paperblade and Junko? I don't have the strongest read on Paperblade and just feel kind of mad at him for saying "I'm not doing shit" when there isn't shit to actually do because half of the playerlist isn't actually here to scumread. I'm still scumreading Junko even though I feel like it should be stronger now but there's nothing to do.

Out of my other reads, the only other one I could see kind of likely to be wrong would be Shin, but that's because I can't read Shin for shit and it's not a playstyle thing. I feel like I'm getting wagoned because half the game flaked and it's getting me really mad.

Depending on how things go this might be my last post of the day because I'm dealing with family stuff so I'm just gonna say that I'm a Decoy and that I really need to go now.

I feel like town SB is more likely to make this post? I'll need to think about it

Clarinet vote is bad, undecided if more likely to be maf or not

Feels like there's a lot of sheeple in this game which is baaaaaad

Don't think my other reads have changed much

True. However, his vote had occurred after a few others piled onto Junko and it had no reasoning whatsoever behind it. And then he just joins the wagon against Junko without even explaining why. I found it to be very suspicious.

The reasoning itself is passable but it's more the fact that you ignored all of his posts since then completely which is the issue. Don't you have anything else to say about it?

Ocean's explanations are mostly fine but I want him to take a stance on Clarinets now, if it changes after they post again it's fine, but now it just feels really non-committal.