Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

ah sorry about that then, your response is fine. i only have vague thoughts about the games shin and i both played in heh so maybe he did do something similar in those games. Interesting point about elie and cam though. Thoughts elie and cam on boron's point?

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've basically been super distracted and dealing with Tornadoes in my area (that have quelled out without damaging anything in my vicinity, finally). My care for this game has been delagated to Folgore Red interest only

I guess I could force-produce something new and unique, but I can't be arsed to do so.

##Unvote

##Vote commie scum

I agree with Boron, and I find it weird that you're asking us to provide aka elaborate on an opinion which is basically about nothing relevant to mafia even

well two pages is something, right?

@boron what is there to move on to though?? to the people that were voting shin then?

junko's posts feel weird, don't like how you easily vote for shin then state you think boron's post "leans mafia" but don't vote her when it looks like at this point in the game you had more reason to vote her than shin, the latter which looks like a jokevote, and now you're pressing her post hardcore & trying to herd everyone else's attention to it while your vote still stays the same

##Vote: commie scum

I was cut by elie but whatever

Shin vote was a pressure vote. Was hoping more people would vote coby since i felt we might get something if we put pressure on a noob but no seemed to follow so welp. Regarding boron it's more of a personal thing not to vote someone 5 seconds in for something small, just feels kind of unfair IMO. I asked boron for their thoughts so that we could get some potential discussion.

Think you misread my post elie. Boron mentioned about you/me/and cam knowing about shin antics so wanted to know what you thought about their point since it seemed to slightly imply that boron didn't like something about how we all voted shin (that's what i interpreted at least).

Kind of find quote's vote weird since what is wrong with trying to bring attention to something with nothing else to do?

Kind of find quote's vote weird since what is wrong with trying to bring attention to something with nothing else to do?

it would be better if you actually put your vote where your words are

ugh i'm not good at explaining myself anymore

my point is i thought it was weird because it felt like you were trying to get everyone on boron's case without actually explaining how you felt about boron yourself, which is scummy, at least to me, and did all of this with your jokevote still on shin and now i'm just confused if you don't think boron is scum but said her post was "leaning mafia" so what does that mean

there's no time like 3:30 am to play mafia right guys???

junko why do you want cam/eli to recite their memory of shin's meta? what do you get from it?

also from what i remember thats a vote paper would make regardless of alignment, i feel like he did the exact same thing in a previous game that i dont remember off the top of my head

i had a scumvibe on paperblade but now i don't anymore and that's pretty early on in the game for that to be happening so idk what that means

okay so maybe "mafia" wasn't the best word to use, "weird" might have been better but i was responding to paper and he used the words mafia and boron when asking about the post but now you get the idea. I can actually see what you might have found bad about that though and in the end i guess it's just more of a conflict of when to vote someone. Just don't like voting someone when i have something small on them and like giving them a chance to respond.

my thoughts on boron went from this post is weird better ask more about it to back to null when they responded since i found their response to be fine.

PEDIT: @SB wanted to see how elie would respond to what sounded to me like boron might have detected something weird with elie/me/cam's votes. Pretty much looking for possible roads to start discussion.

Junko, why is Quote voteworthy? It feels like you're voting them because they're poking at you. Why is Quote scum? Also, why did you think my post was "leaning scum" if you don't even have a scum read on me?

wait holy shit what

Shin vote was a pressure vote.

like, what? am i the only person who doesn't think this makes any sense? i mean, aside from >RVS pressure, what were you expecting to get out of it?

Was hoping more people would vote coby since i felt we might get something if we put pressure on a noob but no seemed to follow so welp.

such as?

these are not town words

##unvote

don't know what to make of boron or shin yet. junko isn't in the clear but he's at least doing something

i'd like to see how things develop

voted quote because they asked to be voted lol. Anyway regarding your post idk what else to say besides it was simply bad wording. Was responding to paper's post and he used mafia (or scum one of the two but it was something definite) or boron post so scum was the word that came to my mind.

also boron can you give your thoughts on elie and cam. You mention that me/elie/cam knew about shin's meta before and i interpreted it as you finding something weird? Would like more clarification on this though.

PEDIT:@cam

1. Literally that's it, RVS pressure. Wanted to make something happen.

2. Felt like that if we put pressure on a new person they would be more likely to give a more alignment leaning response just based on experience IMO.

3. please elaborate.