Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

Well, I am now almost certain that Via is town.

I'm going out in about half an hour to meet up with friends, then I won't be back. So if you guys have any questions I'll have to get back on them later.

Looking at SB's newer stuff I feel like I can see where he's coming from so I don't feel as bad about him anymore.

Izuhark's vote on Green Poet feels bad, and it seems like it was made not because of her play but because he's mad at her for saying he should be policy vigged. Yeah, he says something about mentioning power roles in his vote for her but it feels like an excuse to "substantiate" a vote with no real basis on it. I get that he's frustrated, but this is still scummy as fuck.

Speaking of policy vigs, though, CobyTheKid should be policy vigged because they have produced zero content and slots like this are hell to sub into and to read later game.

@Manx: Clarinet's ISO is broken, here's the unbroken one.

Okay, so, I'm not liking Clarinets very much right now. As other people have already stated, he doesn't really explain his logic for thinking why people are town. I'm also not sure how he went from "Junko is scummier than Quote from their exchange" to "Junko is town", especially when he doesn't explain why certain Junko posts are town. Also, you don't get to joke about other contributing players being salty unless you're actively contributing as well. Paperblade vote is just bad. How is it bussing, and how is it worse than anything else that anyone else has done?

I don't know what to think about Ocean. I think I have to read his posts again in context (and not by ISO) when I'm not rushed for time.

Junko still doesn't feel all that great to me. He doesn't feel like he's pushing his current scum read, just passively asking SB things when he's around, and asking questions that don't really seem to have a purpose. Also, I have no idea what he feels about Via anymore.

What the hell are votals anyway?

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrt policy vigs (i'm passively checking the thread while doing other things rn so sorry for not being thorough) i think that any theoretical vig should decide for themselves what to do. marking people as policy vigs or whatever is just unnecessarily discouraging and possibly distracts a vig from shooting someone they might otherwise have bad feelings about.

Votals 1.3

SB (3): commie scum, Paperblade, Quote

Quote (3): Shin, Green Poet, Oceanbourne

commie scum (2): SB, Elieson

Izhuark (1): Sunwoo

Green Poet (1): Izhuark

Paperblade (1): ClarinetsandOboes

ClarinetsandOboes (1): CT075

Not Voting (1): CobyTheKid

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer, 4 to lynch at deadline. There are about 13 hours left in the phase.

I don't really want to lynch Via (or me, shock) and don't feel very strongly about Junko now so like... idk. I kind of want to turbo Elieson the most out of anything which is kind of concerning.

hold on a second do you even know what bussing is clarinets? You read me as town but then say paper was bussing me implying that i'm scum

What?

The reasoning itself is passable but it's more the fact that you ignored all of his posts since then completely which is the issue. Don't you have anything else to say about it?

Ocean's explanations are mostly fine but I want him to take a stance on Clarinets now, if it changes after they post again it's fine, but now it just feels really non-committal.

My laptop ran out of power before I could continue reading the second half of the thread. I didn't see anything he had posted before then. I will go read it after this post.

Okay, so, I'm not liking Clarinets very much right now. As other people have already stated, he doesn't really explain his logic for thinking why people are town. I'm also not sure how he went from "Junko is scummier than Quote from their exchange" to "Junko is town", especially when he doesn't explain why certain Junko posts are town. Also, you don't get to joke about other contributing players being salty unless you're actively contributing as well. Paperblade vote is just bad. How is it bussing, and how is it worse than anything else that anyone else has done?

True, I should've explained my thoughts further. Also, sorry about that comment but joking about other player's content should only not occur by someone who isn't playing when the comment relates to that person's activity in-game. And finally, does bussing not mean bandwagonning? That's what the Paperblade post is blatantly doing.

My laptop ran out of power before I could continue reading the second half of the thread. I didn't see anything he had posted before then. I will go read it after this post.

oh right i'm dumb

bussing means when mafia members throw each other under the bus to gain towncred

Also, since I am leaving, I'm going to switch my vote to Quote to make sure we successfully lynch something and claim Town Vanilla in case I am lynched myself. Goodbye!

##Unvote: Paperblade

##Vote: Quote

True, I should've explained my thoughts further. Also, sorry about that comment but joking about other player's content should only not occur by someone who isn't playing when the comment relates to that person's activity in-game. And finally, does bussing not mean bandwagonning? That's what the Paperblade post is blatantly doing.

If you want to quote someone's post just to say "the salt" when that post is not salt, and that person is trying their best to be active and you're not, then by all means go ahead and say it. Just don't be surprised when they're mad at you.

Also, no, the hell? "Bussing" is when scum vote for and try to get their own buddies lynched to make themselves look good on the flip.

i really don't want to be lynched guys and i don't think manix is going to be up in time to sub me

i'm vanilla and i GUESS since we won't lose anything then okay but i'm really sick of this happening and i don't have the motivation to do anything anymore

i don't want to lynch sb anymore but also not me over me

i'm fine with the vote swap (sort of? i don't usually like it when people change their votes right when they get flak for it but that's kind of a poor justification)

i'm less fine with the claim

You would be lynching a pretty shitty town role if you did

Sup gays i still have nothing to contribute i haven't read the game since my last post

Deadline is about 4 PM PST, and of course I'm not going to be around. Also, I am not lynching Quote.

##Unvote

##Vote: Junko

Izuhark is still bad and I'm still not happy with Clarinets, but Junko is also still bad. Also, a lot of the later Quote votes seem rather lazy (like Clarinets), will definitely need to read back on them.