Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote clarinets

How many vanillas are in this gamr lmao...

Fuck my phone isn't working properly I was just now finally able to get a post in

I for some reason was under the impression junko claimed already and I might actually like to lynch him again if clarinets doesn't work out still please dont lynch me though

since i'm skimming what does ocean need to explain?

to keep it short what i planned to say before i had to leave was since clarinets didn't know what bussing was and thought it was wagoning makes them look a lot worse now because if he was able to recognize my vote as RVS pressure how come papers obvious wasn't?

What does ocean need to explain?

sb needs to give a precise read on shin because somewhere before he mention that he thought shin was kind of town or something but later on describes as a read which he could be wrong, unless by read you mean town read. give clarification please for what you think of shin in concrete terms.

is clarinets at L1? also isn't there a lynch at deadline thing in place without hammer?

Just woke up, have not had time to skim out the thread. There are 13 minutes left in the phase.

edit: In case I end up taking too long, a reminder to not talk after phase end, even if I haven't called it.

Edited by Curly Brace

One thing that's just occured to me, Junko has no real reads. There's nothing substantial for the longest time. I really dislike how Junko's gone from "Clarinets is town" to being pretty happy to voting them with no real basis. Clarinet's vote on Via is bad, there's no explanation behind it other than getting a lynch done, but I feel uneasy about the wagon. Man, I really dislike wagons today, maybe I should ride a horse!

The "Via is null, Clarinets is worse" is bad justification. How can something be worse than null? Because you haven't really demonstrated anything. In fact, Eli's vote also makes me feel bad too. Both feel like very easy consolidations. I fully understand time is pretty tight but I'm feeling uneasy about it.

I don't think we have enough time really to change much. This doesn't appear to be a role heavy game, so the chances are we have a few vanillas.

I'd really prefer to swap to a Junko lynch, I know it's a massive turnaround but his reads have been pretty absent and seem to revolve entirely around survival. I'm not going to obstruct the Clarinets lynch (mostly because I'm not able to) but hopefully it'll provide a little information.

I wouldn't mind re-lookigng over junko and oceans aftet the lynch today. I'm thinking it ocer and think oceans might be scum

This is my last post bc I can't type properlty my hanfs are cokd

oh no I'm rather glad I unvoted

obviously I have no time to look over junko's posts again but it's weird how you can have a null read on via (well I guess all the appeal to self-meta stuff is hard to digest and some people seem to agree with him)

I think everyone is saying "oh yeah Clarinets is bad for claiming because there was like no pressure on him so there was no reason to do so"

I went over the postgame of Trinity mafia and eclipse was telling him that he should claim early rather than late so maybe he misinterpreted her advice in saying that he should claim any role if he's in any danger of being lynched close to the deadline. this is why I've been holding up on him for a bit, including the fact that he didn't finish his posts/reading of the game since his laptop apparently died, but it's because he looks rather new (he didn't know what bussing was)

quote's like last 20 posts is putting a big warning sign over his head saying DON'T LYNCH OR YOU'LL REGRET IT... I guess it would be normal for him to flail, but then wouldn't you do that as scum too

pretty sure my vote wouldn't matter at this point since clarinets is at 6