Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

I'm here on phone but my phone sucks for typing so don't expect anything comprehensive. I can hammer though. Manix why are you voteless 2 hours before deadline. Need votals

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals 1.5 aka everyone be friends

Strawman (1): Marth

Clarinets (3): Ars Nova, Prims, Quote

Marth (6): Strawman, Junko, Yolo, Crysta, SB, Makaze (L-2)

Yolo (1): Faerie Knight

Faerie Knight (2): Clarinets

Not Voting: Shinori, Manix

With 14 alive it takes 8 to hammer. You have 1 hour and 27 minutes until phase end. A hammer is required to lynch.

Edited by Lord Gaius

Correct. It's his name on Mafia Universe.

toOLdYV.png

Before we decide on a lynch, I'm Innes the doublevoting courier. Doublevoting is due to his high status in Frelia and courier is him sending a pegasus knight to someone. Each messages is 100 words per usual.

uGHHH UNPROVOKED CLAIMS... DO I REALLY HAVE TO SWITCH TO MARF CAN'T WE JUST KILL THE PICCOLO

@Clarinets: Aggressive town for play style and content. My expectation is for scum masons to either be really bold about vouching for each other or their bud (super risky but could pay off), or to completely not at all. FK gave a strong line of knowing Town SB, but is still hlding back the details, existing somewhere in the middle. I wouldn't lynch.

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

Ok actually Clarinets lynch isn't happening after Manix's vote and if D1 has another page I'm gonna flip and not in the game mechanic way so wheeee

After much debate, argument, more argument, and maybe down thing that looks like consensus(?), the town made a bold move in lynching Marth. "No please it's me the prince of Jehanna can't you see?!? Just as the words were coming out of his mouth, his illusion flickered, and the physique of an old insidious man peered at them where the unlucky myrmidon had just been. Town no longer hesitated and wrapped the noose around the traitor.

Day One End Votals

Strawman (1): Marth

Clarinets (3): Ars Nova, Prims, Quote

Marth (8): Strawman, Junko, Yolo, Crysta, SB, Makaze, Manix, Prims Hammer

Yolo (1): Faerie Knight

Faerie Knight (2): Clarinets

Not Voting: Shinori

Marth- Riev, Mafia Informed Hijacker.

Night One has begun, and ends in 24 hours and 9 minutes.

Edited by Lord Gaius

After a long dark night a certain troubadour found themselves in trouble with no place to find. I can't even begin to describe the brutality that was found upon their body.

Quote- L'Arachel, Town Stonekeeper, Killed Night One

What the hell is a Stonekeeper? Who would do such a monstrous thing!?! You must investigate some more, not going silently into the dark night.

You see a message on a nearby bulletin board!

Thoughts Prims scum, prims first agrees to marth votes but later says people lynch him for being marth. , Prims also not really go into why clarinets more scummy than marth. Quote similar to prims, gut makes me think right now though prims>quote although both bad, also im not sure how quotes role benefits town?Yolo Makaze slight town, Strawman is townie, Clarinets still unsure, realize he seemed to be apprehnsive about marth despite not liking him, cant tell if town or scum.

Prims>quote>IDK

Day Two has begun. You have 71 hours and 55 minutes. With 12 alive it takes 7 to hammer.

Edited by Lord Gaius

marf's strawman vote was probably a bus. go read it

strawman is also significantly unmemorable

##Vote: Strawman

i just woke up, no huge details here. also as an fyi: i had oc with via from the start of the night, and they agreed with this.

marf's strawman vote was probably a bus. go read it

strawman is also significantly unmemorable

##Vote: Strawman

i just woke up, no huge details here. also as an fyi: i had oc with via from the start of the night, and they agreed with this.

Please explain this case more carefully. I've already read it and it seems to clear Strawman instead of condemn him.

via wants to people to remember this thing from ed1 and remember to keep this in mind when making cases

My role disables a scum role on death; I nominate myself for lynch if we can't find anybody else.