kdanger arts

Inactive Account

OKAY OKAY SO

Bored and looking for publicity again, so that means REQUEST TIME. (I'm aware that I still have one more from last time, Psych, and your piece is in progress.)

Requests are going to be a little different this time! I'm wanting to draw a Pokemon. SO. If you want this one...

-- post to this thread once, with the pokemon of your choice. Once. If you try to enter multiple times you're disqualified.

-- I may not count people who have already got requests, depending on how many people enter.

-- Entries close at 12:00 AM EST on Friday April 20. I will then select one at random.

-- Result picture will be something like the Zebstrika picture you see a couple posts previous to this. (This is basically the equivalent of a ten or fifteen dollar commission piece, btw.)

go go go

Edited by kdanger

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be uncreative and say Ninetales or Flareon or Dragonair...

But my more creative option would've been Vulpix and Integ already requested that XD

So I'll go with Ninetales I guess.

Wartortle! plus Gamzee = ?

I would say your concept speed paint looks like something I had in mind, but it'd be an exaggeration. Is that the kind of thing you might update down the line?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*0* Kiryn, I love that design. Excellent!~ She looks like someone people can take seriously in combat and as an authority figure. Thank you for drawing her. ^w^ She looks so cool~

Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~

Those are so awesome =D And pretty!!!

And..... you? =ooooo Oooooooooh~

It's a happy happy thing =3

Edited by Freohr Datia