The worsest lord  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worsest lord?

2. 2. Who is the best lord?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best would be either Hector or Ephraim. IS has a thing for making lords with blue hair awesome except Marth. Voting for Ephraim.

Worst is either Roy or Lyn. Vote goes to Roy for wtflate promotion.

Lawls i forgot to vote. I choose Eli. He is just random. In the 4 playthroughs i did he always ended up capping a different stat. It was always one stat too <_<. i didnt choose Royboy because he is actully good after he is promoted :blink:. I choose Hector as the best lord beacause he can cap anything exept for luck and resistance :awesome:

I only put Roy as worst because even when he's awesome you still have to wait so long to promote him and you only get to use his new form and the Sword of Seals for one more chapter. Or three if you did everything right.

As for putting Ephraim as best, it's just because he's so balanced compared to the others. Eliwood and Roy come in second at balanced but it takes a while to get them there, Lyn and Eirika specialize in speed and agility while Hector is your all-purpose lightning tank. XD

I only put Roy as worst because even when he's awesome you still have to wait so long to promote him and you only get to use his new form and the Sword of Seals for one more chapter. Or three if you did everything right.

As for putting Ephraim as best, it's just because he's so balanced compared to the others. Eliwood and Roy come in second at balanced but it takes a while to get them there, Lyn and Eirika specialize in speed and agility while Hector is your all-purpose lightning tank. XD

Ephraim has low caps but still is one of the best characters in FE8

Just saying, you made a typo, "Who is the worsest lord?" It should be "worst" =P

The worst is Roy, he has balanced stats and am afraid he won't be having any great stats exept for Luck. Lyndis is fragile, sure, but at least she is fast enough to doubñe anything through her story and so on, she even gains reliable dodge and a great Pfr very early, Roy has to wait by endgame to actually be reliable with the Sword of Seals, but just so you know, endgame stuff like that does not make a character "Great", he is fair.

The best is Ephhraim, fast, strong, good durability, has no hard time doubling and also gains reliable Luck. :awesome:

Just saying, you made a typo, "Who is the worsest lord?" It should be "worst" =P

The worst is Roy, he has balanced stats and am afraid he won't be having any great stats exept for Luck. Lyndis is fragile, sure, but at least she is fast enough to doubñe anything through her story and so on, she even gains reliable dodge and a great Pfr very early, Roy has to wait by endgame to actually be reliable with the Sword of Seals, but just so you know, endgame stuff like that does not make a character "Great", he is fair.

The best is Ephhraim, fast, strong, good durability, has no hard time doubling and also gains reliable Luck. :awesome:

Caught me again :facepalm:

Boy i cant spell for life

If we're talking overall contribution, Roy would be the worst and Ephraim/Hector the best. If we're talking who the best Lord is as a character, Roy by an absolute landslide. Hector with Swordslayer is the only one who stands a chance and even he loses more than he wins.

worst for me is Roy, I usually get him to lvl. 20 within the first 12 chapters. having him forced to do nothing for the rest of the chapters...

best is Ephraim, the only lance-using lord here, see how amazing lances can be?

I don't see why you all think Lynn is so bad, did I get RNG blessed every time I played the game? (played fe7, lynns part about 50 times I guess...)

Lyn is the worst. Crap durability.

The best is... Uhh... Eh, I'll say Ephraim, even though I was going to say Eliwood.

Now there's something I can agree with. Also, having a bow as a secondary weapon after promoting? Sucks to be Lyn.

Roy/Ephraim.

Also, worsest?

The poll's format asks Worst first and Best second. I'm guessing her vote's "Worst is Roy, Best is Ephraim". My vote's the same.

Roy: Enemies aren't shit like in FE7 (yay FE6 Sacae) and overall he's crap or meh throughout the game. Awesome in the end but lol 3 chapters of such and what makes him broken only has 20 uses. Least Lyn can pull off some alright offense thanks to doubling, slight durability improvement by negating counter-attacks with Bows and improved range helps when your high MOV units can trample shit.

Ephraim: Hector's got some doubling issues and the enemies are even weaker in Ephy's. Plus getting a mount after promotion? Dood...

Exactly why Lyndis isn't, sure, her Defense is bad, but her Avo turns out quite reliable, she has an easy time in her mode since she has WTA against most enemies and double everything right from the start.

Being useful endgame is too useful and makes you great...exept...exept maybe Athos but that's just out of the disscusion.

Lyn is the worst. Crap durability.

The best is... Uhh... Eh, I'll say Ephraim, even though I was going to say Eliwood.

Now there's something I can agree with. Also, having a bow as a secondary weapon after promoting? Sucks to be Lyn.

That's actually probably the best option for her. She wouldn't really have the Con for Lances or Axes and a Bow is good for places like CoD with masses of Magic enemies to use Longbows and such.

worst for me is Roy, I usually get him to lvl. 20 within the first 12 chapters. having him forced to do nothing for the rest of the chapters...

I've never played fe6 (past like chapter 3 or something) but is exp so hard to come by for your other characters that you can't let Roy do stuff in the other chapters? It's not like the game stops you from using him if he hits level 20.

I'll agree with the majority: Roy and Ephraim, respectively.

I would rank the best to worst in this order:

Ephraim

Hector

Eliwood

Lyn

Eirika

Roy

Edited by Raven

I've never played fe6 (past like chapter 3 or something) but is exp so hard to come by for your other characters that you can't let Roy do stuff in the other chapters? It's not like the game stops you from using him if he hits level 20.

I think the real problem is that Roy was never really good in the first place, so being restricted to 5 move and never growing statistically while both the enemies and the team are getting better just makes things worse and worse for him.

Also, since this game lacks many safety net-type prepromotes (only really Percival since Echidna's bases aren't good enough for later) and enemies are pretty strong, I'd say you want all the experience you can get for a growing team, at least more than in the localized games.