Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

It's more like that if they're a mafia then they're doing a good job at it, but if they're really a townie then they're making themself look pretty bad". I don't really think it's a good idea either (Who's the least helpful townie? Shouldn't we be trying to kill mafia, not townies?)

We didn't do too well in the common sense department ;)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With four killing roles, I have a feeling this game will be decided at night.

Not if we end up lynching all the townies first

Okay, I claim doctor/wall. I won't say which because with doctor, the town won't touch me, and if I'm wall, the mafia likely won't touch me. If you are the other role that I am not, please don't out yourself, you need to stay hidden.

"Kill him now.Kill Oscar."

With those words,Zelgius stood.As he had the order of his lordship,Sephiran,he was quick to work.

---

"Y-you!You still live?!Then you are the one who killed Ik-!" Oscar could not finish his sentence,as the Alondite cleaved him in half effortlessly.

"You are quite the fighter,Commandant Zelgius...indeed,I commend you." Lekain spoke to the handsome knight.

"Perhaps you could follow me,instead of Chancellor Sephiran?"

Zelgius was about to reject the senator's offer,when Lekain fell to the ground,the Baselard cutting cleanly through his jugular vein.

"I have no time to deal with you." Volke told Zelgius,before he could attack,and Volke dissapeared.

3-13 Archer stalked Titania,steadying himself to fire the arrow that would end her life.His vision of her faded behind a wall,and he waited for her return in silence.

He thought he heard a DragonLord's mount,but it was of no consequence.He loosed his arrow and Titania fell dead,except she didn't.It seemed that Volug had taken her place in death.

Oscar(Core),The Secret Voter has been Killed!

Lekain(King Russell),The Councilman,has been Killed!

Volug(Hikarusa),The Mason,has been killed!

DAY 2 Start!

Note:Day phase will be ending at 8 PM Canadian Atlantic time tommorow,and all phases afterward shall go on for 24 hours.This is so the game is not held up by inresponsive night roles.

Edited by Ether

He thought he heard a DragonLord's mount,but it was of no consequence.He loosed his arrow and Titania fell dead,except she didn't.It seemed that Volug had taken her place in death.

Oh goddammit. Will you faggots stop that already?

Uh, well... So Core totally wasn't the Doctor/Wall after all.

I also like how Russell told everyone how the Councilman was the most dangerous dude, and then ended up being the Councilman himself. :lol:

Well, but I'm not quite sure on what to do right now. There's no real evidence floating around right now (or maybe I just didn't look hard enough), so for now, I'm just going to toss out a random vote for Lightning and see what happens.

Hey, that's not cool, man. I'm a townie, not a mafia. Nothing special here, and I wouldn't know what to do with powers even if I did have them.

I also react terribly to pressure which is why my defense for myself is lame.

Fear not guys I have a plan Lynch everybody except me

On a serious note it may be worth bringing up a previous accusation incase one was the tactician because look how well going with one vote worked for Ulki

Although I wouldn't follow this too seriously

I know I'm triple-dead, but to whoever killed Russell: yay, I've been avenged :awesome:

(edit: one-third avenged!!)

Edited by Bizz

Okay, this game so far for me has been pretty mad. Let's go through the details.

Firstly, Russell started talking to me. After a few PMs, he roleclaimed Councilman. Yes, seriously. Our plan at it's most basic was simple: I told him my role (and thus the Senate now know my role) and in exchange, I got all of the role reveals he found. Since he was killed tonight, I only got 1, which was Core. The plan was for me to go after Volke/Rebels if I got that information.

Of course, I had other ideas. Core knew what was going on (before getting killed) and he was basically my backup in case I was killed. The plan was to backstab Russell today, getting him killed. If I died, Core could do it instead. I wanted to do it today because I know I'm a priority target and, while Russell is too, I was an easy backstab for the Council. Of course, with Core and Russell dying and me being targetted (saved by the Dragon Lord), all this now means nothing. The Dragon Lord has contacted me since he saved me, so that's one thing the town has got out of this.

TL;DR version of this:

Nothing has changed except the Senate knows my role.

Because the Senate knows my role, it is very possible the Dragon Lord who has contacted me is a fake. To prevent this, if the real Dragon Lord is out there, you know you switched me and you know I'm Titania - contact me.

If I'm honest I'm a little suspicous of BK (hot voted in the last round and tried to egg on a lynch) whilst the same could be said to several others Fayt and Dragonlord seem safe

Why Raymond Ninji?

Sidestepping/overlooking my wild accusation

Sounds like orc mafia mischief to me