Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

Hosted a weird prologue-only draft in which the only draftable character is my unit, for testing which classes are OP and which arent. Everyone gets 2 my units type for testing in 2 separate playthroughs. Shortest draft ever :p.

Another MU Testing Draft # 34221

Serious Bababas: Male Fighter My Unit, Female Archer My Unit

Jedi- Male Mercenary My Unit, Male Mage Unit

*PKL: Male Cavalier My Unit, Female Mage My Unit

Horace: Female Cavalier My Unit, Female Myrmidon My Unit

Eclipse: Male Armor Knight My Unit, Female Pegasus Knight My Unit

Edited by Ghost Marcia Drafter

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SB actually edited his pick to Female Archer, just so you know Integ.

Reporting a couple drafts I've finished lately:

FE7 RR Draft the 2nd: 144 turns

2nd FE8 RR Draft: 120 turns

FE8RR Person Promo Draft: 119 turns

As you can see, I like RR drafts.

Reporting a couple drafts I've finished lately:

FE7 RR Draft the 2nd: 144 turns #33937

2nd FE8 RR Draft: 120 turns #34015

FE8RR Person Promo Draft: 119 turns #34066

As you can see, I like RR drafts.

Just to make things easier

a draft where everyone has the ABSOLUTE IDEAL party and compete to get the lowest turns? That would actually seem interesting right about now.

Would there be any interest in that? I could host it, but not play myself for RD.

Edit: Idea originated from Ein.

Edited by SlayerX

What defines the ideal team though? The one that made the record? I mean in FE4 an ideal team has Ethlin and Leaf, but that means you're stuck with Briggid and Patty. Would you be somewhat reasonable and give someone a realistic team or just give everyone the best possible team (Like a team with Ethlin & Sylvia/Aiden)?

What defines the ideal team though? The one that made the record? I mean in FE4 an ideal team has Ethlin and Leaf, but that means you're stuck with Briggid and Patty. Would you be somewhat reasonable and give someone a realistic team or just give everyone the best possible team (Like a team with Ethlin & Sylvia/Aiden)?

Everyone gets the same team, the best one possible. I don't know about the idea, but Ein wanted to see it at play so i told him i could host it, but first i want to see enough support for it. Also for RD, the team would be something like..

Edward/Nolan, Titania, Tibarn,

and i don't really know who else, perhaps 7 rounds could be held for people to pick the ideal team.

Sharpy already got pretty much the ideal team for FE9.

For FE10? You'd need a good DB unit, a main GM, a flier, and someone for 2-E. I think my beorc draft team was close to ideal, Jill for a flier, Zihark for DB, Oscar for GM. If I had Nealuchi or Elincia, then it would've been perfect.

For FE10? You'd need a good DB unit, a main GM, a flier, and someone for 2-E. I think my beorc draft team was close to ideal, Jill for a flier, Zihark for DB, Oscar for GM. If I had Nealuchi or Elincia, then it would've been perfect.

Only difference is everyone gets this deemed ideal team.

Well, the ideal team that's actually plausible to get.

There's no way you're getting both Titania and Eddie in a single draft.

No see the idea is to get rid of that and give everyone in the thing the best team, making the "draft" more of a competition for the lowest turn where everyone has the same conditions.

No see the idea is to get rid of that and give everyone in the thing the best team, making the "draft" more of a competition for the lowest turn where everyone has the same conditions.

I like this^

#33869 FE4 Draft (LLK) finished in 229 turns

EDIT: And also #30214 FE5 Draft V finished in 195 turns

And you never updated my SOYOP Draft clear, you lazy bugger. :newyears: 269 turns.

Edited by Baldrick

Thats weird, I guess I didnt report #33370 FE9 PoR Draft. I finished that one a long time ago in 145 turns.

And #31674 What do we do with all those staves draft isnt logged either. I got 135 in that one.

#30665 I forgot to report that I got 240 turns in that one. Stupid SOYO lol.

Thats weird, I have a lot less amount of drafts than I thought. Not counting the stupid auction craze though. If I finish the like, 8 drafts I have left, Im going to do some of those even if they werent actually supposed to be played >_>.

Edited by Ghost Marcia Drafter

Would there be any interest in that? I could host it, but not play myself for RD.

Edit: Idea originated from Ein.

That's, um, exactly against the single most basic part of a, you know, "draft" - the part where you "draft" units.

Do it if you like, but it isn't a draft.

not a logs post

Sharpy already got pretty much the ideal team for FE9.

I did, but I kinda suck at fe9 LTC.

Jill, Boyd, Tanith, Calil, Neph, Elincia, Rofl, Devdanved.

This is like the best you can expect under normal conditions-and even then, 3rd round Tanith is really pushing it.

I think the next best thing would be like.

Marcia, Kieran, Mordecai, Mia, Soren, Gatrie, Astrid, Geoffrey, Mist.

But yeah, it depends on the other drafters.

I think Horace got the best fe8 team once, and either 13th or Wen got the best fe6 team(But they don't finish drafts often, if at all.)

Also, done with the LHM+HNM knickerbocker.

237 turns.

Almost an ideal team for realistic fe7.

Sain, Priscilla, Fiora, Matthew, Isadora, Vaida, Nino

Now, I know that ZM could have picked Lowen instead of Prissy, and Guy instead of Nino, but it's a solid team.

And it was almost completely mounted.

Also, magic blessed, speed screwed Prissy, Spd screwed str blessed Isadora, Str blessed, spd screwed Matt, and Skl screwed Def blessed Fiora. All funny as shit.

Edited by The Gentleman

Finished the Marcus Under Probation #34223 draft in 213 turns.

Speaking of said draft, did no one report it? Oops ...

Fire Emblem 7 Marcus Under Probation Draft #34223

Cam - Lowen, Priscilla, Marcus, Dart, Raven, Nino, Legault

Horace - Oswin, Florina, Heath, Serra, Bartre/Karla, Vaida, Jaffar

Refa - Sain, Erk, Pent, Isadora, Dorcas, Louise, Harken

Boron - Guy, Lucius, Rath, Farina, Rebecca, Hawkeye, Karel

Jedi - Kent, Fiora, Canas, Matthew, Wil, Lyn, Renault

Edited by Xin Li

Olympics Draft Tournament #34288

individual drafts from #34289 to #34292, FE4-FE10.

Team America 1G 0S 0B

Jedi: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Fin, Beowulf, Dew, Hawk, Johan, Linda, Dimna, Hannibal

Aere: Garcia, Tana, Moulder, Innes, Rennac, Ewan, Marisa = 244 turns clear = GOLD

Callum of Iris: Oswin, Pent, Raven, Matthew, Louise, Hawkeye, Renault

Konnor97: Edward, Ilyana, Elincia, Caineghis, Ranulf, Vika, Lethe, Kurthnaga, Oliver

Team Europe 0G 0S 0B

General Horace: Franz, Lute, Gilliam, Syrene, Forde, Dozla, Duessel

CR-S01: Jill, Soren, Nealuchi, Leonardo, Kieran, Muarim, Rhys, Nasir, Pelleas

PKL: Fiora, Lowen, Erk, Rath, Lyn, Rebecca, Jaffar

Luster Purge: (Aideen, Lana, Lester), (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), Laylea, Ares, Claude, Noish, Azel, Holyn, Tristan, Jamka

Team Asia 0G 0S 0B

Camtech: (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher), Lex, Alec, Femina, Amid, Shanan, Daisy Janne, Johalva

Sharpy: Oscar, Aran, Tanith, Shinon, Naesala, Tormod, Makalov, Lyre, Gareth

BigBangMeteor: Heath, Kent, Canas, Dart, Vaida, Legault, Harken

Boron: Vanessa, Saleh, Colm, Gerik, Natasha, Neimi, Knoll

Team Miscellaneous 0G 0S 0B

Exiledwolf: Artur, Cormag, Ross, Kyle, Joshua, L'Arachel, Amelia

ZM456: Sain, Priscilla, Farina, Eliwood, Bartre/Karla, Karel, Wil

Lucina: Marcia, Nephenee, Nailah, Tauroneo, Ulki, Sanaki, Giffca, Astrid, Renning

Baldrick: (Fury, Fee, Sety), (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Levin, Cuan, Mana, Midir, Sharlow, Rodolban, Radney, Asaello

Ha, there was a clear before the draft was reported for this one as well.

Edited by Baldrick

fe4 exp draft

CALLUM OF IRIS - (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Cuan, Aless, Holyn, Radney, Mana, Johalva, Hawk, Beowulf

*CAM - (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), Alec, Levin, Femina, buttface, Daisy, Tristan, Dimna, Assholio

HORACE - (Aideen, Lana, Lester), (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher), Fin, Midir, Dew, Rinda, Janne, Azel, Sharlow, Hannibal

SILVER HARPOON - (Fury, Fee, Sety), (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Lex, Noish, Claude, Shanan, Laylea, Roddlevan, Johan, Jamhuka