Japan just got hit by an 8.9 Earthquake, and a 6 Meter Tsunami

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of earthquakes, right now here... I've been hearing tsunami waves raging through Philippine seas due to the earthquake, actually most of the Pacific zones are gonna face some tsunamis. Thank goodness I live in the inland regions.

And yes, the tsunami video in Japan hitting all the stuff including people is just freaking scary!

Due to the earthquake/tsunami?

Yeah D:

Speaking of earthquakes, right now here... I've been hearing tsunami waves raging through Philippine seas due to the earthquake, actually most of the Pacific zones are gonna face some tsunamis. Thank goodness I live in the inland regions.

And yes, the tsunami video in Japan hitting all the stuff including people is just freaking scary!

are you from the phillipines? D: be careful

I talked to Wist earlier tonight thankfully, he was far enough inland that he wasn't effected too much.

Yeah he got back to me as well. Thank god. Still doesnt make the tragedy any less worse. D:

It was kinda on the morning news everywhere...

Well, they'd probably put it on the news as soon as they found out, not just wait till morning. So maybe not necessarily. :P

I heard that hey bumped up the magnitude to 9.1 after a while... =/ Once they said 8.4, then 8.9, now this. I think they just want to bump it from 5th strongest ever to 4th strongest. Or did that make it 3rd? I forget. Probably 4th.

But, sorry to everybody who get damaged by this... but I couldn't help but feel excited when I heard of an 8.9 earthquake. I mean, I'm so interested in plate tectonics and am going to study this in college and an 8.9 or 9.1 is sooo strong... I can't help myself. =[ But it does feel terrible thinking of all the damage this has caused and how many deaths there were.

This was so scary to see so many people broken and dead. It's even scarier to know that nuclear fallout is on its way to the States now.

Yeah D:

are you from the phillipines? D: be careful

Yes I do live in the Philippines, but thank goodness I'm not from the coastal zones, INLAND ZONES FTW!!

Speaking of Nuclear Fallout, genetic mutation says hi later on!

Edited by Frostbite

Ok, I really can't stop myself.

No, it wasn't photoshopped, it's real.

Why the hell does Cheryl Cole have a following and not you?