Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

well ok

i'd just like to start it this century so maybe after one of those is done?

edit:

actually at the time of writing this we're at 2 more so we're like 10/16 filled already

Edited by CT075

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a general 'mafia discussion thread' so that things that people want to say that don't exactly belong in the info dump thread and this thread can go there. Not exactly a spam topic--well it would be mafia-related spam, at least. I want to ask Rein if I can make one. It could be used for asking for feedback on playstyles too or something, maybe. At the CARA they have a whole 'mafia general discussion' subsection.

If no one agrees with my idea excwpt for Rein it'll become a

'levity talks to herself while she's on break' thread because damn it I want to post it.

Also when I start playing mafia agaim I'm going to start policy voting people who write *sigh* in their posts.

Oh damn it my phone cut the post in half again and i got ninjad

I'll ask for rein approval then

Okay so update for .hack//Mafia for those that care.

Currently being split into two large games.

Game one:

.hack//Mafia The World R:1 - 24 players; Co-hosted by Elieson; Manix knows nothing of this game and can thus join this game.

Game two:

.hack//Mafia The World R:2 - ?? players; Co-hosted by Manix; Elieson knows nothing of this game and can thus join this game.

Both are pretty experimental but should not be bastard at all.

However for Game one, The World R:1, I have been informed that I will need another checker since me and elieson aren't quire experienced game makers. Is anyone that is good with balancing and what willing to check the game? Preferably Prims/paper/Kaoz/Rein/Snike if possible, because I would like to hear input from one of you. If one of you doesn't really want to join this hopefully fun and cool mafia game that will be hosted in quite a long time since the queue is large, could one of you come check and stuffs?

Draft Mafia, V.2.

9 players.

Ready

(save this for if que mods are stuck in cooldown or w/e)

Shining Force 2 has 21 players. Plz update el Queue.