Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You assume that I'm online at times that would make sense. ;/

Hey, Rein, I'm doing something complicated. Add Training Mafia to whatever queue you think best (no, this does not mean I won't argue about your decision later). Everyone who signs up for the game will be added to one of two lists: veteran players, and newer/less experienced/less skilled players. Each role will be a team of two players, one from each list. Basically, so that anyone who's consistently having trouble playing well can get advice on what to do better, while that advice is actually usable, so they can try things out and see the results more easily. I figure this might help with some of the motivation problems around here, too. Let me know if you need any more information.

Player count is... well, I'd like it to be fairly adaptable, based on interest. Starting at 6 roles, I can easily add more if necessary.

I would really love to join this.

Also. Who's RD? o.o Obviously it means Radiant Dragon.

Im not that dumb.

(in other words, when do you plan on hosting this Training Mafia?)

As soon as I can. I don't know how long Resistance will take with fewer players.

I think you should probably shoot for at least 9 player slots, though. 18 people is pretty steep, but set-ups with less than 9 players tend to end up being forced to have silly things like only one scum or potential LYLO on D2 (or even D1).

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Still, I don't know how much I'll be able to do. More players would definitely be preferable. I'm glad to see so many people are interested, though.

One as NOC and one as OC might not be a bad idea. . .if we have the numbers and interest to pull it off.

This is a good point. I was trying to think of some hybrid, like Kaoz's game. But one of each game would make a lot more sense. So, after some consideration, my Training Mafia will be OC. Add another one to the queue, hosted by Proto, for NOC. All other basic information is the same.

EDIT: WEAPONSOFMASSCONSTRUCTION :newyears:

Edited by Kay

Put me on the queue please. I have made up a spreadsheet and a plan for a Hamlet: Prince of Denmark Mafia.

EDIT: It needs checked by a checker, but its 14 people.

Edited by 13thshadow

Just posting to inform everyone that my attempt to come back to mafia was a resounding failure. It's been fun, I guess. I've messed my team up in pretty much all of them, so it probably hasn't been fun for them, so this is for the best.

Anyway, I'm just letting you know that I won't be hosting Carnival Phantasm Mafia. Bal knows what the idea behind the game was and I give it to him to do as he pleases, he can host it on his own or find a new cohost to help him out, or drop it completely.

Peace guys. I won't bug you guys again.

• 2 weeks later...