So I'm back in college, and...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play Mario Party 3 home alone in my room in the middle of the night. Does that count?

Only if you take Princess Peach to your place after the party.

I feel so young. Most of your are in college, yet I'm starting my junior year of highshool tomorrow. Ah, the youth.

Same, yet four of my classes are college level, so I wonder how much different college is from what I'm taking at my high school.

I feel so young. Most of your are in college, yet I'm starting my junior year of highshool tomorrow. Ah, the youth.

We're in the same boat; but don't worry. There are plenty here younger than us.

Same, yet four of my classes are college level, so I wonder how much different college is from what I'm taking at my high school.

The difference is how long you have to say at school.8 hours a day as opposed to 3 per day. (for me)

All of my classes were at college level my senior year.

I go to the same school as Saku there~ (since high school, haha)

But yeah, same idea with her on the parties. Plus I have enough on my plate already. Balancing a double major with needing to get a job plus all these rom hacks I work for=social life, what social life?

That and Physics is at 7:35 in the morning. Fuuuuuuuuun.

Don't like how alcohol smells anyway. I'd rather chug starbucks all day. Starbucks~

You all are lucky. I have to do all online classes.

Twice the difficulty (it's harder to get help if you need it) and none of the getting out of the house. Damnit...

Edited by crashman_alpha

Don't like how alcohol smells anyway. I'd rather chug starbucks all day. Starbucks~

What? The smell is one of the best parts, especially if you get whiffs of it the next day<3

Well the only partying that I've heard about in my college is when we did the orientation where it was nothing but make new friends and celebrate being an incoming freshman to such a well known university.

Other than that I've just been sitting in here or going to a store or eating in awesome dining courts or walking around because our campus has some nice scenery imo.

Ooh I haven't checked out the horticulture park yet =o nature-freak

Soooo I bet my life sounds boring to you guys but I'm actually enjoying myself xD

What? The smell is one of the best parts, especially if you get whiffs of it the next day<3

Alcohol smells nasty to me. I can't even be in the same room as it unless I have something stronger-smelling (like mah coffee~). m'nose is pretty sensitive.

Man I'm such a caffeine addict. XD

But anyway, I guess it's like how some people actually like the smell of gasoline. I don't.

The difference is how long you have to say at school.8 hours a day as opposed to 3 per day. (for me)

All of my classes were at college level my senior year.

True, but my high school is from 7:30 to 4:00. 8.5 hours... that's even worse than college lol.

Alcohol smells nasty to me. I can't even be in the same room as it unless I have something stronger-smelling (like mah coffee~). m'nose is pretty sensitive.

Man I'm such a caffeine addict. XD

But anyway, I guess it's like how some people actually like the smell of gasoline. I don't.

haha, so just keep coffee with you at all times and it's cool :D

I was pretty addicted to caffeine before summer, but hardly drank any and have actually had the crashes the last 2 weeks. But that should be gone soon enough :awesome:

Meh, not really interested in drinking anyway.

Gimme mah starbucks frappucino any day.

Even in winter.

Knowledge a priori regarding drunkenness

Is not really knowledge

Perhaps it is proper judgement of stupid people doing stupid things when drunk,

But I believe highly caffeinated people, especially in groups, have done idiotic things as well.

I was uninterested in drinking till I got drunk. Then I did it three more times. Now I'm at peace with it.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

all I know is that I'm too prude to go to parties. xD

Somebody in the world that thinks about parties like me :newyears: No wait 2 people in this topic. This is oh so great.

Edited by SlayerX