SF Mafia Info Dump & Resources

Kaoz

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hey this is a cool thing

only includes glorious noc / limited oc master race though because oc might as well be a different game (somebody could make a different spreadsheet for it though). also, only contains FE4 onwards, and not Stop Crying Psych because that game is non-canon

• 1 month later...

hey this is a cool thing

only includes glorious noc / limited oc master race though because oc might as well be a different game (somebody could make a different spreadsheet for it though). also, only contains FE4 onwards, and not Stop Crying Psych because that game is non-canon

updated this

Prims, I technically won Carnival Phantasm (if you want, you can list it as removed by mod or something). Kaoz was SHIKI-Aligned Realist, and won/was removed with me. :P:

Edited by eclipse

[2012-08-28 16:31:53] <Prims> somebody go check the updated spreadsheet and make sure i didn't make any mistakes

[2012-08-28 16:47:11] <Iris|Working> but you have eclipse listed for "Loss" or whatever when she was third party in CPM

Way ahead of you. But Prims doesn't listen to me, so... ; _ ;

• 4 weeks later...

so I went through Prims' spreadsheet because I was bored and wanted to figure out people's percentage winrates in games (assuming only games where they stayed until the end, ie didn't sub out. Also not including GSM because I still don't know what happened there)(also only the people that are decently active here (played 4 or more games to the end and still exist))

(All winrates are rounded to the nearest whole percentage, and because of the nature of the spreadsheet, only considers from FE4 Mafia and beyond, and is NOC only))

Highest winrate

eclipse and scorri have not lost a single game. Clipsey had more games, however.

BBM and Bizz have a 78% winrate (7/9 games)

Aere and Cam have a 75% winrate (6/8 and 3/4 respectively)

Manix has a 73% winrate (8/11)

Paper has a 71% winrate (5/7)

Prims has a 67% winrate (6/9)

Iris has a 64% winrate (7/11)

Helios has a 63% winrate (5/8)

Rein has a 60% winrate (3/5)

Snike has a 57% winrate (4/7)

Blitz, Core, Elie, Psych and Shinori have a dead even win:loss ratio (50%)

Marth has a 44% winrate (4/9)

Rapier has a 38% winrate (3/8, and is always lynched 8) )

Bal has a 33% winrate (2/6)

Kay has a 22% winrate (2/9)

Strawman has a 18% winrate (2/11)

Proto hasn't won any NOC games that he's been playing to the end. :/ (0/4)

Lowest winrate

edit: spreadsheet hasn't been updated to include INSFMM3, in which case a few of these percentages will change (ie: eclipse technically wouldn't have a perfect rating, but scorri subbed out, so :/)

Edited by Manix

just count it as a fifth loss for proto

lololol

I got myself modkilled in GSM, so if that counts as an auto-loss, I should probably fall down.

EDIT: NVM I think you're already counting it because I'm pretty sure Theatre is the only NOC game I've lost.

EDIT2: NVM SSBU curse you

Edited by BigBangMeteor