Things you LOVE that everyone else HATES

Hirondelle

Got any? BTW, If you're not a description-reading kind of person, this topic can go both ways.

Anyways, one thing I hate that everyone else loves- Forrest Gump. I hate that stupid movie! People give me so much crap for not liking it...it's almost if I'm not allowed to, or something. Another thing is Final Fantasy VIII- I hate the battle system, spell system, the plot, etc.

Something I love that everyone else (or nearly everyone else in the specific community) hates: Final Fantasy II (The non-NES versions, i.e. DoS/PSP). It's a very solid RPG, and people claim you need to be an in-game masochist in order to get stronger- which unfortunately is a widely-believed myth and is not true at all.

So...what do y'all got? This topic can apply to anything too, not just entertainment likes/dislikes.

Edited by Hirondelle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Napoleon Dynamite.

Terrible movie, why is it loved.

Pasta, never cared for it.

If I think of anything else I'll be back.

I don't like watermelon, fried chicken, anything stereotypically black. I'm black o 3o

Edited by Kitty of Time

I love winter while most people tend to hate it.

Almost everyone loves chicken. I hate it. Makes me almost want to puke everytime i try to eat it.

I hate parties. For everyone it seems to be the greatest fucking thing. Don't see whats the hype... :/ No, new years is comming soon ;_; why must i go....

Edited by Link

Got any? BTW, If you're not a description-reading kind of person, this topic can go both ways.

Anyways, one thing I hate that everyone else loves- Forrest Gump. I hate that stupid movie! People give me so much crap for not liking it...it's almost if I'm not allowed to, or something.

You monster. angry.gif

Anyways.

Things I hate that everyone else loves: The Beatles. That 70s show. Seinfeld. Classic literature. The rolling stones. Actually, pretty much any popular band from the 60s through early 2000s.

Things I like that no one else does: Pimento cheese. The Tree of Life.

Dislikes:

Getting wet in the rain

Small dogs

Chocolate

'Holidays'

Rain itself

Huge and potentially dangerous dogs

Two(or more) sided campaigns in video games (Good examples would be Halo 2 and Battlefield 3 ... basically anything that has you playing on different sides at least once EDIT: FE10 is probably the best example now that I think about it :XD: )

Extreme(YMMV) honesty(Eg: "Yes the dress makes you look fat, I'm sorry." or "Yes I do find other women attractive, but I'm with you so ... their loss ...?")

Edited by Phoenix

Napoleon Dynamite.

Terrible movie, why is it loved.

Pasta, never cared for it.

If I think of anything else I'll be back.

I don't like watermelon, fried chicken, anything stereotypically black. I'm black o 3o

Oh my god, amen on the Napoleon Dynamite. Watched it when it relatively new and everyone wouldn't shut up about how funny it was. To me it seemed more like I was watching a dry, sad, social experiment then a comedy.

Also, I'm not big on fries. Never order them. Like, the single lamest thing you can do to a potato. :/

Things I hate that everyone else loves: The Beatles.

An abridged response:

1oRqs.jpg

Overall, I'd rather like something than not, tough to remember what I think is overrated. Though I could probably think of something eventually.

I do like winter, though, even when it's actually uncomfortably cold. The reason is because I get to put on a lot of layers on and generally don't get uncomfortable.

I dislike every game ever made by square . Every final fantasy , chrono trigger , the entire kingdom hearts franchise . I also dislike all the tales games except tales of vespiera . Oh and I can't stand fire emblem 7.

Alright, what do you like?

I don't like watching television.

This so much. And the one show I do watch I watch online so TV is useless.

I dislike pop music on the radio for the most part.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Despite a ton of people loving Big Bang Theory, it bothers the crap out of me. It's easily one of the worst written thing I've ever watched.

Besides that, I also hate a lot of classic rock bands. ACDC, Van Halen, Guns N' Roses, and Metallica to name a few.

Oh i also hate soccer. I don't get whats so great about it, specially watching it. Same goes for almost all other sports... infact i can't think of any sport good to watch.