Things you LOVE that everyone else HATES

Hirondelle

Raising Cain's sauce.

I got stares all across the room when I went and threw away an unopened cup of it with my to-go box.

My friend suddenly said, "People pay extra to get more of that sauce."

I shrugged.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raw onion? I get the image of you eating it like an apple :<

I personally like to fry them until they caramelize. Now that, is good nums.

Eww, Onions. My girlfriend likes them, so whenever we both get some, I give her mine.

I've actually seen somebody eat it like an apple once. It was odd...

I really enjoy Friday. (The song. I <3 Rebecca Black!)

Edited by Bryan

Have you tried roasting vegetables? Broccoli tastes way better when properly roasted.

I don't know about roasting, but broiled broccoli with margarine or butter is my favorite vegetable eats of all fuggin time. I love it with rice. I had no idea why it had this reputation as this unlovable health food, until I tried it raw. I'll have to see what roasting is like!

Oh, peanuts. I never loved them, but one day I just happened to get a headache that hit me hard enough to make me lie down after eating a bunch of them the whole day. I may never trust a nut again.

Edited by Rehab

I hate beats, you know, the Dr Dre headphones that everyone in school seems to love.

Ive noticed that headphone thing to; skull candies use to be the big thing in headphones . Even one was raving about them acted like they were made of gold or something .. In reality they were generally pretty frailty headphones I wonder if beats are just as crappy

Ive noticed that headphone thing to; skull candies use to be the big thing in headphones . Even one was raving about them acted like they were made of gold or something .. In reality they were generally pretty frailty headphones I wonder if beats are just as crappy

No, beats are amazing, they're just so fucking expensive >_<

Hm, I'm not all that much of a fan of the Twilight hatedom. The books are awful, but I'm not about to say "nobody should be allowed to indulge in shit reading material", everyone has their guilty pleasures. I will, however, make sure that anyone I see reading it recognizes the fact that the books are largely composed of stalker behavior, abusive relationships, and a dangerously dependent lead character, whether they like it or not. Much of the hatedom seems to just focus on the "bluh bluh terrible writing" which doesn't work as well for me.

Also, can't stand the feeling of some types of makeup on my skin (which is something that it seems many people just don't notice), and lots of perfumes overload my brain incredibly quickly. sensory processing derps yaaaaaaay

Edited by Kiryn

Hmmmmm.

I love reading old campy books, old comic books, OTR, and old movies...

Also, I enjoy antique books.

Along with trying to con adults into letting me get away with "things"

However, I hate Fbook, twitter, and such.

ALong with a viciuos hate of Justin Bieber, the Jonas Bros., and their ilk.

Along with most modern movies, most modern fiction, and

I appear to have a dislike of blondes.

I also hate arrogant guys.

Due to the fact that blowhards are harder to deal with than b*tches.

Also, I hate people who luddites

I believe somebody mentioned this already as one of their own dislikes...

...but I also hate Kingdom Hearts (everyone seems to love that game way more than they hate it, anyway).

Also, can't stand the feeling of some types of makeup on my skin (which is something that it seems many people just don't notice), and lots of perfumes overload my brain incredibly quickly. sensory processing derps yaaaaaaay

This. So much. I hate the feeling of makeup in general because it's just so gooey and gross and why the fudge would anyone WANT to wear this stuff and lots of perfumes make me wanna puke. :<

Lets see... I hate Facebook, Twitter and the 3DS I just got a week ago, keeps giving me headaches (or maybe it's just Mario Kart 7). I like movies that most critiques hate like spoofs and stupid comedy and crap like that. I also hate the Lakers too.

That reminded me.

Back in highschool I was changing after PE in the girls locker room and SUDDENLY MASSIVE PERFUME FUMES.

It was gross and I almost couldn't breathe. :<

This happens in the boy's locker room, I hate the smell of Axe >_< If you're gonna put something on, at least make it good.

NN2oa.jpg

<3