Things you LOVE that everyone else HATES

Hirondelle

Oh i also hate soccer. I don't get whats so great about it, specially watching it. Same goes for almost all other sports... infact i can't think of any sport good to watch.

Do you dislike sports as a whole? If so, that's not too surprising, at least to me.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you dislike sports as a whole? If so, that's not too surprising, at least to me.

They can be fun to play yes, but its not like me to take an initiative to play them and nor will i play them on a regular basis if asked to join a game. Plus it depends on the game we are talking about.

In short, not i don't enjoy sports alot. Dodgeball can be fun though, even though i can barely throw the ball... Solo sports are also fun, like cycling or swimming.

I'd take a cold day wrapped in three jackets of armour and ski pants any day over a hot sweaty Summer day. (EDIT: I'm Canadian by the way, snow 4 lyfe)

And mushrooms wub.gif

And classic music

Despite what everyone I've ever known in my life said thus far, garlic (and onions for that matter, but I'm not the only one in this) is single handedly the worst thing that has ever plagued my taste buds.

EDIT: And I dislike Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI.

EDIT EDIT: And ranch dressing, I was reminded from a poster below me.

and chilli, I don't give a shit that I'm a vegetarian, still not eating that red crap in a pot.

Edited by Ethlin

More like something everyone else has seen before that I haven't: Star Wars.

I'm also not particularly fond of the Zelda games. v: My attention span can't handle the long puzzles. I also normally can't stand the main character in most video games whereas every other fangirl seems to fawn over them for being the hero? I don't know; I tend to adore characters that don't get a lot of love.

I remember being the only Uzuki fanfiction writer in the entirety of the Rune Factory ff.net community a couple of years ago, though that's probably changed by now.

Let's see... I also don't normally watch television, I don't have a Twitter, I don't plan on ever owning a dog, I listen to techno music, and I really like eating spinach.

I feel like I missed something.

OH YEAH, I own a ficus bonsai tree and no one seems to have heard of them but mine is fantastic <3

OTHER EDIT: OH YEAH, I also extremely adore cold weather and I'm weakened by extreme heat anyway v: I nearly fainted in my own room because my mom turns the heater way up high sometimes.

AND I HATE RANCH DRESSING UGH

SERIOUSLY HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE LIKE THAT

Edited by Levantamos

Modern american popular music, and the majority of modern american "lterature"

I seem to listen to only japanese music, classic music, or pre-1960 music......

Also, I don't like television.

I've video games to rot y mind, why would I want TV???

and also, I hate any kind of cute pet that requires massive amounts of work to do nothing.

I like being alone often, which most people around me can't seem to understand... Also I seriously hate...parties and modern pop-music as well

This, this, and this.... I can't believe i didn't mention this. I love to be alone for a prolongued time only wanting company from a few close people. Others can go to hell. I also hate parties with an utmost passion. They are loud annoying and mny times crowded. It can also be ackward and uncomfortable. Specially when people tell you to go dance and you say you don't like to. Oh yeah sure every teenager has to like dancing and even drinking. Assholes. I hate you people. Ugh i don't want to go to the new years eve party ;_;

That could have been me who typed that. Everyone thinks I'm weird because I don't drink or party, I just don't like it, period. And just don't go... My school organized a Christmas party last thursday and I was seriously the only one I knew who didn't go, thanks to which I received a lot of crap from others... Then they still find it strange I prefer to be alone or with some REAL friends?

Less hate, more love!

I like persimmons, any music that sounds good (which may or may not include crappy pop), and people who are willing to tell me their unbiased thoughts, even if it's something against me.

I love... pineapple pizza and people think I'm crazy. XD

If there's something that I at least dislike that everyone else loves... I think it'd have to be brownies or chocolate pastries in general.

Twilight </3

I would like Twilight better if Blade was in it .

I dislike FE4 (*duck*) and i cant stand FPS the only exception is Counter Strike but stuff like MW3 and Battlefield ? Meh .

I like Fire Emblem but everyone in my Family (sans my Cousin <3) find it really boring . I like hard Games like Demons/Dark Soul's and im probably the only one around my surroundings :/

I feel like a lot of the things people are listing are more just individual tastes and not things that get love/hate a lot in general. Like I could say I like Radiant Dawn's plot but it's not really widely loved or hated even though there are obviously people that hate it, so what's the point? Some specific ones I noticed and remember: watermelons, the color blue. Everything is going to be liked by someone and hated by someone else. So yeah (but I <3 watermelon).

Moving on...I hated Gintama so much it had me nearly crying in frustration (I eventually spared myself and stopped watching), but it's pretty damn well-liked and I've not met a single person who's seen it and not loved it otherwise. On the other hand, I quite liked Dragonball Evolution, though saying that may be unfair since the only reason I liked it was because I went into it expecting it to be awful and I just laughed at everything that made it terrible.

I don't tend to HATE much, though. If something is really well-liked I almost never actually hate it, and if something is really well-hated it is usually pretty obvious why.

Me: Twilight and its spawn were terrible.

Coworkers: It was a cute book for teenage girls~!

Me (to self): If I caught my kid reading that book, they'd be grounded for a year.

I hate potatoes of any sort aside from roast. My Irish ancestors would be displeased. I also hate mayo, and have no idea why people love it so much. I mean, on chips? I just don't get why people like it.

However I adore raw onions while most people seem to like them more cooked. Cooked vegetables are boring, they have no flavour, and their texture just becomes too soft! Celery, carrots, onions, lettuce and peppers are my favourite vegetables, simply because they don't have to be cooked. (although I don't think broccoli has to be cooked, but who eats raw broccoli?)

Other than that, I'm pretty mainstream.

I hate potatoes of any sort aside from roast. My Irish ancestors would be displeased. I also hate mayo, and have no idea why people love it so much. I mean, on chips? I just don't get why people like it.

However I adore raw onions while most people seem to like them more cooked. Cooked vegetables are boring, they have no flavour, and their texture just becomes too soft! Celery, carrots, onions, lettuce and peppers are my favourite vegetables, simply because they don't have to be cooked. (although I don't think broccoli has to be cooked, but who eats raw broccoli?)

Mayo on chips sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen. EWWW! Mayo on cold shrimp with a touch of cilantro is awesome.

Have you tried roasting vegetables? Broccoli tastes way better when properly roasted.

Raw onion? I get the image of you eating it like an apple :<

I personally like to fry them until they caramelize. Now that, is good nums.