Things you LOVE that everyone else HATES

Hirondelle

But MJ was brilliant, and so was a lot of other stuff during his time. I'm starting to lose fa--

I'm sorry, we can't be friends any more.

HATE:

Life

lol, the one who smells like drugs, or the one which we are all in for the time being?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Watermelons without the Seeds. I like Cantaloupe and Apples.

I dislike Sega, I like better Nintendo. (Which I'm a Nintendo fan)

I love to do Art, play Video Games, and Computers.

I like all the Nintendo games.

I like some of the 3rd Party games for my Nintendo system is Cave Story, Street Fighter (II and IV), Bit Trip series, Spyro, and a few others.

I like to go to DigiPen Institute of Technology for my future plans for college.

I pretty much enjoyed the 3D Classics for the Nintendo 3DS.

I like Wikipedia, a few Wikias, Super Mario Wiki. I like Zeldapedia, Fire Emblem Wiki, Earthbound Wiki, Kirby Wiki, Nintendo Wiki, and a couple of other Nintendo related Wikis.

I like the Fire Emblem Mangas (including the Scanlated Gaiden and Light Inheritor manga)

I kinda dislike about the Storage Space for the DSi system that can't get any room for collecting the other DSiWare Games and Applications (I like to need the SD Card Menu for the DSi and 3DS), I like how Nintendo making progress with the SD Card Menu for the Wii system, so that I won't have a problem just leaving some of the stuff on the Wii Storage System for collecting Nintendo WiiWare games.

I like other movies like Star Wars series, Super Mario Bros. Movie, Spaceballs, Shrek, and a few others.

I like the other animations like Phineas and Ferb, Generator Rex, Ben 10, Super Mario Bros. Animated Series, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World Animated Series, Donkey Kong Animated Series, The Legend of Zelda Animated Series, Gunsmith Cats anime, Pokemon anime, and Dragon Ball Z Kai.

I dislike the cursing.

I like this website.

Edited by King Marth 64

Uh, pretty sure this is where you post stuff that you like, and that you think most other people won't like. A personal example is bittermelon. . .well, okay, I don't LIKE it, but I can tolerate it.

Let's just say that I hate watching sports.

Hate playing american/european/australian/new zealand sports.

Also, how about the fact that I had taekwondo shoved down my throat since I was 8......

And, only managed to get a 1st dan due to my writing skills at the time......

Yeah, and I do have plenty of other bad memories involving sports.

So, anyone attempting to redeem sports in MY eyes, should save their energy.

I even skipped a local comic-con because I was forced to go to martial arts class.

AND THEY WERE SELLING ALL THE STUFF I WANTED

As well as giving out tons of free stuff...

I like the Star Wars books (mostly the New Jedi Order sub-series), but I dislike the movies.

I like the Pokemon movies and spin-off games.

I dislike food in general.

I dislike nearly all television shows, and a lot of movies/anime, too.

I hate those stupid games on Facebook more than just about anything.

plus standard nerdiness about not being social, etc. Everyone's already said that, though, it's boring now.

I dislike most sports that I can't punch or hit people in.

Especially ones involving spherical objects. I don't get along with spheres or elongated spheroids.

This. I liked football the one time I tried playing it, though.

Last time I played soccer (goddamn PE) that fucker hit me in the face point blank range.

To be fair, I wasn't paying much attention. But that's what happens when you make me do PE early in the morning when I'm not even awake.

I...don't get along well with spherical objects used in sports.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I like the Star Wars books (mostly the New Jedi Order sub-series), but I dislike the movies.

I like the Pokemon movies and spin-off games.

I dislike food in general.

I dislike nearly all television shows, and a lot of movies/anime, too.

I hate those stupid games on Facebook more than just about anything.

Kay, I agree on all of this except the Star Wars books part.

I see sports popping up. The only sports I actualy like are football and volleyball. Watching cheerleading is good too though

I guess I can add Classical Music and Film Scores to my things I like list.

As well as Top 40 Music, Billboard Top 100, the radio, whatever, etc. since apparently people here don't like them...

Also, Nature Documentaries. Boy oh boy do I love Nature Documentaries. Makes everyone else fall asleep though.

I like classical music. A lot of people my age doesn't.

^ This. It caused me to get my Grade 10 Piano :)

Also, I love playing sports, especially hockey and soccer, but the only sport i'll actually watch is hockey, most other sports seems to move too slowly when they are on TV. Seeing them live is a whole other story.

Edited by General Horace

^ This. It caused me to get my Grade 10 Piano :)

Also, I love playing sports, especially hockey and soccer, but the only sport i'll actually watch is hockey, most other sports seems to move too slowly when they are on TV. Seeing them live is a whole other story.

Watch a proper women's volleyball game. Things move in that sport!

Speaking of, if I had to go to any sporting event, it would be a volleyball game. I don't care if it doesn't get much love outside of Hawaii!

Sports, but exclusively American football and rugby. If I didn't have terrible asthma, I'd probably be on a team...

Physics/astrophysics documentaries. I bet a few here like them, but by-and-large people go to sleep when they're on.

I fukken love watermelons. Just wanted to throw that out there.

But things I love/hate that nobody else does? That's a hard as fuck question. In terms of this place, not many people like rugby as much as myself.

I also hate watching football ("soccer" to you Westerners).

I fukken love watermelons. Just wanted to throw that out there.

But things I love/hate that nobody else does? That's a hard as fuck question. In terms of this place, not many people like rugby as much as myself.

I also hate watching football ("soccer" to you Westerners).

We had a good thread going with the world cup.

Last time I played soccer (goddamn PE) that fucker hit me in the face point blank range.

To be fair, I wasn't paying much attention. But that's what happens when you make me do PE early in the morning when I'm not even awake.

I...don't get along well with spherical objects used in sports.

I had a croquet ball to the jewels.

Basketball in the face.

Wooden baseball bat going in my jewels from 20 ft away.

Volleyball-getting hit in the face, with my teeth catching the ball...

And, does anyone here enjoy old Jazz and Swing music?

Also, I seem to hate Lillina, but she has a lot of fanboys...

Okay, here we go...

I like Lilina as both a character and a unit in FE6. The forums seems to dislike her...

(Maybe) I prefer Rody over Luke. Most people prefer the opposite.

I like the Warrior class in FE (Except for the GBA series!)

I dislike how much praise the Call of Duty franchise gets.

I loathe sports (Both participating in them and watching them)

I hate how the school hierachy works!

I dislike Pent from FE7. Everybody likes Pent

I hate how the school hierachy works!

I never got that. Somebody explain to me what exactly is it.

I've pretty much ignored it all my years, probably unintentionally, but I do hear people complain about it, so, curious to what exactly does it entail?

I like classical music, 70's to 80's music and to the lesser extent early 90's music.

Most of the teens here go nuts on the present day music which kinda irks me.

Oh, and since you mentioned Bach, I'm more of the Grieg and Vivaldi person by the way.

Piano Concerto in A Minor, Summer Movement #3 and Winter Movement #1 <3