Rate the unit, Day 13: Priscilla

Elieson

You're doing the voting, bro. Not me. The only vote I've made in these threads is to counteract your shit vote.

EDIT: And to quote you, "counters don't count". ;)

EDIT2: Out of curiosity, why would you have us rate units based solely on how much we liked them?

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then that's fucking awful!

You're cherrypicking things to respond to so you sound better, while skipping the point. It's not an opinion of how super cool a unit is to you, it's an opinion of how useful the unit is. If you don't want to help get a good rating for how useful a unit is and just want to stick it to them 'cause you think they're ugly go rant about it somewhere else.

Then that's fucking awful!

It is not anyone's obligation to count your vote, particularly when (as noted) you don't even respect your own opinion enough to defend it with actual logic.

I think dondon said it better than anyone else here can:

Please stop being a crybaby and spare us the trouble of censuring you.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

It would actually have to be 19/10 at the most...otherwise averaging both scores would be 11/10.

I was just taking precautions for him lowering the score even further.

Like Ive said before in the IP Chat, I really really dislike Priscilla. But I must recognize how good mounted staves are. Especially when said mountedstaff comes so early.

And Im kinda beginning to like Prissy now in my first FE7 draft...

ATTN: Anyone arguing over whether or not this is about liking a unit or not

I suggest you take a look at this. The disclaiming implies rather clearly that these are supposed to be based on whether or not the character is good, not how much we like them. If it was, I probably would have given Lowen and Priscilla much lower scores. I'll let Elieson decide whether or not the vote should be counted, but in the meantime stop arguing about it. Thanks.

Edited by Gustave

Priscilla's a mounted healer who joins early. That's pretty good as far as I'm concerned. Her durability is bad and that's about it. 8.5/10

Erk is roughly 6.11, btw

Edited by Dave Strider

But all it said was that it's HHM and based on the availability from their first playable chapter.

How much you like a unit as a character has little to no relevance on the game mode and their join time.

Time for my rating:

Priscilla joins in Chapter 14 as your first mounted healer, or should I say, your ONLY mounted healer. This allows her to not only heal stuff, but she can also use her high move and AID to ferry just about anyone in this game, including promoted Oswin(who as I've said is very fat)while she's still unpromoted, which is very useful in playthroughs where getting low turn counts matter. Also, the movement means that she can heal more people without a physic staff, which is more than what Serra can say. Even after the C22 physics negate movement to a degree, Priscilla can still reach someone from 7-8 spaces away and restore status or buffer someone's res. Oh and by the way, Priscilla heals more than Serra on average. She has 6 magic at base; Serra would need to be 8/0 on average to reach this, at which point Priscilla has 8. In fact, it takes Serra until 20/1 or 15/6 just to tie Prissy in mag. And this is with Prissy having a 40% growth to Serra's 50.

Then we come to the bad: Like I said in Serra's rating, healing exp is complete ass(like 11 exp per heal? Cut me a break.)until you get access to higher end staves like Barrier and Physic, which means that Priscilla has to burn through 64 heal uses just to reach Lv10, and with no combat to help her gain exp faster, getting her to something acceptable like 15/1 takes some time. Oh, and by the way, her 15/1 combat is barely any better than Serra's: 18atk/13AS with Fire is marginally stronger than Serra, but is slightly slower than Serra with Lightning. Oh, and we have durability issues to look at as well; 16HP/3def with 45/15 growths is nothing short of unacceptable, which gives her 24HP/6def at 15/1 in Chapter 26, which is getting 2HKO'd by most physical things.

As for supports, while I doubt these are happening in most efficient playthroughs, Priscilla has decently fast supports with Raymond and Erk, which is pretty cool I guess. However, don't bother with most of the others, mostly Heath, who comes late, and Oswin, who has low movement and has absolutely no business attempting to support a chick on a horse. Guy would've been acceptable if Raven didn't exist to spit at his(Guy's)piss str, con, and sword lock.

Elieson, please step in. This is getting silly.

But all it said was that it's HHM and based on the availability from their first playable chapter.
...the disclaiming implies rather clearly...

Stop trying to exploit loopholes, it's only fun in drafts.

Provide a logical explanation as to why your 1/10 should be accepted, because Priscilla "repulsing" you is not a good enough reason.

She heals things and has a horse. Even if healing was all she did (besides recruiting and supporting, etc.), that's worth roughly 50% in itself. Do you see where myself and other people have been going in terms of voting here? You should follow the same path too, because that's the path of votes that gets accepted. Again, the unit "repulsing" you doesn't count. There's no way around it.

You shouldn't just throw out people's scores! This is what I'm trying to say!

Why are you even expecting people to acknowledge your pathetic whining when you only respond to the single sentence out of people's post that you have a halfassed answer for?

Okay fine, if the one I made doesn't count then make it an 8.

Why are you even expecting people to acknowledge your pathetic whining when you only respond to the single sentence out of people's post that you have a halfassed answer for?

Okay fine, if the one I made doesn't count then make it an 8.

Will do.

That brings Priscilla to 8.33.