Rate the unit, Day 13: Priscilla

Elieson

Ahh, our only mounted healer. Valuable for rescuing, most forms of staffery, and Anima combat, which isn't too bad in itself, since she defends herself. Mounted mov and canto let her do more than just staffbot.

Hardly stellar in combat or durabity, but you should take care of your healers/mages anyway. She is a prime candidate for that first Guiding Ring. Also uses that D-rank to her advantage, letting her heal as well as Serra does.

I'll give her a more-than-respectable 8/10.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the rest of the days?

Prissy's frail, and that never, EVER changes. She's mounted, she heals, she recruits Raven, and keeping her village intact in Chapter 14 is amusing.

8/10

What happened to the rest of the days?

she recruits Raven,

Erk was 12...Guy was 11...time goes by quickly.

And I forgot to mention that recruitment of her beloved Raymond Raven.

1/10

My least favourite playable character in the game, she repulses me but nearly everyone picks her over Serra because she has higher Movement.

Also, please count this vote! I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything and this is my honest opinion.

Edited by Kirby

1/10

My least favourite playable character in the game, she repulses me but nearly everyone picks her over Serra because she has higher Movement.

Also, please count this vote! I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything and this is my honest opinion.

Exacttly why nobody respects it.

Anyway 9/10. Best staffer in the game by a good 50km.

People might not like this.

In ranked and casual play, she's pretty solid stat wise, and has staves. However, for LTC play, she's outclassed by Lucius and Pent when it comes to using staves, and her horse doesn't mean as much when she has very little durability and no offence till promotion.

5/10, since she has some high Aid, which can come in handy. And she can use staves too, I guess.

Edited by General Horace

What about ranked?

I don't believe you can have a good "rating" when referring to a ranked playthrough, since you're kinda forced to use them all anyway. Priscilla doesn't really contribute positively most turns, as she's healing 1-5 HP half of the time, or spamming barrier or other staves.

I do acknowledge she's a good exp unit however.

1/10

Honest opinion and utterly devoid of fact :facepalm:

We get that you hate Priscilla. I dislike Priscilla (and ... most staffers. And hate Serra and a couple other staffers...) but CHRIST she's a decent unit at the very worst in situations that do not suit her.

8.5/10 for casual play, but... eh, she just doesn't seem to cut a nine for me. Better than Serra... who I gave a nine. As explanation there were a bunch of points raised against her that I took up with GLEE.

Edited by Furetchen

1/10

But that's not particularly fair. I mean, I don't like Guy, but I gave him a 6. You should base the score off of their character, and not penalize them for having higher movement, as opposed to your personal preference. It's totally fine to have your own preferences, but c'mon.

Anyways, mounted, healer, good stats, good availability, useful in basically every chapter. Plus she's awesome for ranked runs. 9/10

8.5/10

Mounted healer gives good flexibility on healing before Physic shows up. Piss poor durability, though. Still, healer with availability and move is nice. Very nice to have.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Priscilla is that chick who gets all the guys but can only end up with one. (and from the looks of things, one that a lot of people dont use.) Sad story for Prissy. Shes got a horse and a staff and a feather in her hair. Shes quick but has the durability of a wet nap. It takes a while for her to get to promotion but when she does...oh man....Look out!

Pros:

Horse and staff in accord.

Supports with characters people are gonna use. (read: Raven)

Staff rank is good upon recruitment.

Movement.

Decent speed.

Great growths.

Anima upon promotion.

Cons:

Takes a lot to level. (unless you spam Physic all the time or some junk)

Durability issues.

Yeah Prissy is good shit. 9/10 (up there with Marcus)

10/10, greatest unit ever.

1/10

No one in their right mind would seriously vote Priscilla 1/10 unless they are being biased. "Honest opinion" my ass.

7.5/10. You see, Priscilla is cool and all, but once again she's a staffbot. It takes a long time to get her the exp she needs to as it is promote, and promotion with good stats? Takes longer.

She's still a mounted healer and functions real well. Now if only she was a mounted mage who on promotion got a good staff rank...

I think when Crash sees Rank the Unit he doesn't understand why, he must be thinking we're all voting her because we like her rather than that she's a good unit. ecause you can't deny she's a good unit.