Rate the Unit Day 23: Fiora

13th

All right, its 1815 where I'm at. I think we need another day. (And this is why we need 25 hours a day)

All right, her hotness Fiora. She;s pretty nice, despite her low level compared to when she joins. And that is her biggest flaw. She comes 14 chapters after Flo does. Meaning Flo can have been levelling that long before you get her.

She has some minor advantages statistically. Her HP, Def, and Res growths are all higher. Assuming that somehow Flo is only level 7 at this point, her bases are better than the average 7/-- Flo as well. She also comes with a nice Axereaver, which you can store for funds on Ranked runs or abuse in this axe city of a chapter on Efficient/LTC. It still weighs her down by 6 AS, no matter what you do.

Her biggest help is obvious. Having two fliers means you can ferry Marcus AND Hector over Mountains. Or Marcus and Oswin, Hector and Oswin, Sain and Hector... The possibilities are endless.

However, I find that she doesn't make up the benefit enough to justify her long term use. She's a decent replacement for Flo should Flo have gotten horribly screwed, but otherwise, she falls flat comparatively.

I give her a 7.5/10.

Wil: 1.86

Bartre: 2.8

Rebecca: 3.13

Dart: 3.86

Dorcas: 4.1

Canas 5.26

Eliwood: 5.34

Guy: 5.63

Erk: 6.05

Lyn: 6.12

Matthew: 6.3

Serra: 6.3

Oswin: 6.7

Lowen: 6.75

Lucius: 7.02

Kent: 8.17

Hector: 8.3

Priscilla: 8.3

Florina: 8.43

Raven: 8.47

Sain: 8.83

Marcus: 9.29

Edited by 13th

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wil: 1.86

Bartre: 2.8

Rebecca: 3.13

Dart: 3.86

Dorcas: 4.1

Canas 5.26

Eliwood: 5.34

Guy: 5.63

Erk: 6.05

Lyn: 6.12

Matthew: 6.3

Serra: 6.3

Oswin: 6.7

Lowen: 6.75

Lucius: 7.02

Kent: 8.17

Hector: 8.3

Priscilla: 8.3

Florina: 8.43

Raven: 8.47

Sain: 8.83

Marcus: 9.29

You forgot to add the other scores into OP. I calculated Dart's score, but feel free to check.

Edited by Iris

Fiora's cool. She's Florina's oldest sister and has a flying pony.

Unfortunately she's the worst older sister ever, has pro AI, worse offense than Florina, and is basically female Kent personality wise. 8/10 because she has a flying pony and related to Florina.

My biased score would be 3/10 because she's boring and her looks are overhyped like every other FE female not to mention she's a terrible older sister.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Your standard mid game flier. Statistically stronger than Flo, and comes standard with Axereaver, who complains about that. Generally a bit behind the team base start wise, but as your 2nd flyer until Heath, she does well enough. Just wish she came earlier in her chapter.

8.25/10. Requires training in levels that fight her back kinda hard, but doesn't require much to be more than useful.

7.5/10

Florina lite; mostly, she's almost identical to Florina, except coming so late she misses most of the turn counts shaved by ferrying. And her combat is no better (read: mediocre) than Florina's, or not significantly so. Honestly, if I NEVER leveled Florina (which is entirely possible, knowing LTC runs and me in general), then I can drop her level 2 or 3 ass and replace it with a level 7 version for most maps past Dread Isle. Having 2 fliers for double rescuing or for Living Legend is nice (or any other map where you'd find it useful, like Genesis for General_Horace at least).

So... I am not the only person to find her attractive...

I don't like her as a flier. She is a decent replacement though so she Gets a 5/10 (7/10 bias for her hotness)!

Pretty useful if Flo's screwed or if you just want a second flier. Not too bad statistically, hell, more durable than Flo at the same level at least--though not saying she's a tank or anything. A little behind in stats but can fly and can probably snag a few kills before becoming useful.

I prefer her to Flo, though, mainly because she doesn't annoy me. Farina wry u come so laaaate I actually like you

8/10

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I hate always using Florina towards the beginning, too many things can go wrong, so I usually don't train her as much as I should.

That happening, I prefer using Fiora because it's still pretty early in the game, and has better stats that I prefer, and can actually take a hit and be backed up by her HP. Very very very useful unit with great supports for a flier.

9/10

Edited by Aran613

She's pretty good. Her bases are not bad, and has good HP, Skl, Spd and Res growths. When recruited it's probably best to equip her with an Iron Lance as well, just to be more versatile. That 50% Res growth will be very useful in certain later chapters, so that's a good plus there. Also an extra flyer able to help Florina carry an extra tank over a river or mountain or something. Brings a nice Axereaver along with her, which she will probably use for herself unless Florina needs it more.

Raven's rating: 80%

Her AI is stupid. Her bangs are stupid.

Her Pro AI is damn pro. Flying straight into a bunch of bowmen while weighed down although I disagree with your comment on her hair.

Fiora is one of my most favorites in FE7 my biased self wants to give her a 10/10 but i'll try to be fair. She's a little frail but still a bit durable and she takes a bit to train but she's ok, fliers are excellent and I find her useful to train (though inferior to Heath except in res). 9.5/10

7/10. For whatever reason I've always preferred Florina to her (probably because it's easier to make Flo a good combatant with LHM) but that doesn't change the fact that she's basically Florina with a little less flying utility.

Edited by Rewjeo

That's a pretty terrible reason for rating someone.

I mean I fucking despise Florina but I still gave her like an 8.7 because she's a great unit objectively

It's fine if you wanna give her a 5 but you should back it up with more legitimate reasons.