Rate the Unit, Day 25: Ninian

Elieson

She is useful in a few situations. However I find that deploying an attacking unit over a frail, 5-move Dancer is always the better option in most cases. She does have her uses though, for example refreshing Hector to seize to shave a turn off, she also provides easy exp. However she can't go near the frontline or she'll more than likely face death on enemy phase.

Raven's rating: 70%

Edit: I think Nils and Ninian should both be rated at the same time. They are effectively the same unit.

Edited by Razer

9.5/10.

.5 point off for not having 8 move canto and not being a sexy paladin with orange armour.

But damn girl's useful.

Canto in FE7's pretty crappy anyways. Not useless, just...only good for rescuing.

Edited by Refa

Ninian, the biggest Mary Sue in the ser-wait, I actually liked her as a character despite that anyways.

Anyways, she dances. 10/10 because if you can't figure out how making a unit move again is not the best thing ever, you need to get yourself checked.

Canto in FE7's pretty crappy anyways. Not useless, just...only good for rescuing.

I've Nightmare'd Canto on to a dancer once.

It works after dance. Just not heal or attack.

Though it was in FE8, should theoretically still be the same in FE7.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

7/10. She is a dancer, and I guess that's okay, but I've never been a huge dancer fan and while she definitely has utility, availability + durability is kind of ass.