Integrity joins the judging fad

Integrity

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a wise man before me once said

All this BrĂ¼tal Honesty is absolutely amazing, and this thread has delivered.

You asked me in such a wonderful fashion I'm going to put you in out of order.

Seriously, I use this for everything. Killing Floor, Fleshpound? Let's dance, motherfucker. L4D2, Tank? Axe out, let's dance. I guess it all comes from Company of Heroes, cause one of the Sherman tank's lines is a wonderful rolling "Let's dance."

I DIGRESS

Ether:

I seriously do like you. I cannot point to a single incident in which you've given a noteworthy performance before me, but every time I see you I like you. Your only fault is that you kiss your fucking PSP while you're playing it (how else do you explain the volume) but considering you're a joy to talk to (and bear with my commentary [there are four enemies!]) I'll not only overlook it but actually give you points for it.

Solid A, man.

Well actually, my Mic is built into my laptop, so that would explain the volume issue. It isn't a Mic I hold up to my face. And I appreciate your appreciation, friend. The waltz was enjoyable.

Ulki:

seriously the only time I ever talked to you was that fe10 draft like 18 months ago

you're just a guy, just on the lower end of average

I see. I like that last line.

Horace:

hahaha i don't care if you asked for this fucker

You're great, man. You have one of the best senses of humor I've found in anywhere. I wish I went to school with you, or just had a little you sitting on my shoulder saying random bullshit through my lectures.

Man, my grades would PLUMMET if that happened.

i approve, thanks bro

KoT:

Initially, golly did I think you were a prick. The only thing that stopped me from utterly lambasting you (with baaaad wooooords ooooooh) in that Meg debacle was the fact that you seemed like an intelligent enough dude, even if you were dead-out wrong. So instead, I decided to at least try to be polite about it. I don't know how well I succeeded, but I'm not judging myself here.

Basically what I said in another thread earlier,

Nah, Integrity has been more than decent whenever he's debated a point with me, even in that Meg thread where tempers flared up a bit. And I'm pretty sure Integrity didn't even like me that much. tongue.gif

So no, I very much noticed and appreciated your decency in that thread. :):

THAT SAID

You seem to have become more self-aware of late, which has done wonders for you in my esteem. I'm not sure if I'll readily say I like you (and you're still dead wrong about some things), but I've certainly moved far more towards ambivalence than I initially was. Never thought I'd say this after that first impression, but keep up the good work.

Will do, and thanks for the post.

ASL:

You're the other competent KF Medic and HOLY SHIT I APPRECIATE THAT. Good medic means like +5 to my points thing.

You're just above Hikarusa's camp. You seem like a pretty spectacular dude, I just need to actually talk to you more sometime.

Woo I'm a good medic.

Free:

Considering how SHITTY and GLOOMY everybody else in the world is, I really appreciate how AGGRESSIVELY HAPPY you are all the time. I can't even really stress it enough that sometimes on blargh days you actually cheer me up by just talking with other people about things, and I think "ah that freohr isn't she delightful~"

A+, girl. Keep it up.

Awwwww I'm glad I make your day <3 Especially if it's not a good day ;~;

Yeah why do people have to be shitty and gloomy? D= That's no fun!

Question:

Are you a Togepi or something, because you have this ability to defog gloom.

The only other people who are good at this are Doku and Specta.

He's got a great point there...aggressive a great way to put it~

And, thanks for the UggZ advice, soulsista of Specta

Edited by Elieson

Question:

Are you a Togepi or something, because you have this ability to defog gloom.

The only other people who are good at this are Doku and Specta.

soulsista of Specta

=b

You should also have been around to meet Songbird =[ Cause then you would've seen she can be like that too~

He's got a great point there...aggressive a great way to put it~

And, thanks for the UggZ advice, soulsista of Specta

I think Kitty was the one who gave you the uggs advice actually XD

But if I did happen to contribute something then you're welcome! =D

Hey Integrity. Not sure if you know me well enough, but it'd be interesting to see what your impressions of me so far are.

Seph:

I really don't have a solid read on you, man. For all the two or three times we've interacted directly, you seem like a solid enough fellow, if nothing spectacular.

huehuehuehuehue

I shall live in obscurity.