Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Regarding the DLC: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/dlc.html

The Spirit Talisman 3 description ends off with "If Krom can win this battle, maybe he can obtain the Other-world's ultimate treasure...?" (meaning the +2 all stats skill, probably) which makes me think that maybe, hopefully, it's the last one in the DLC-chain. And let's just hope they never do DLC-chains again, if that is indeed the case.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they will be canceling FE in Europe and giving up on US. If Awakening is selling well in Japan, Nintendo will defiantly not want to miss out on the delicious money here in the states and EU

Regarding the DLC: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/dlc.html

The Spirit Talisman 3 description ends off with "If Krom can win this battle, maybe he can obtain the Other-world's ultimate treasure...?" (meaning the +2 all stats skill, probably) which makes me think that maybe, hopefully, it's the last one in the DLC-chain. And let's just hope they never do DLC-chains again, if that is indeed the case.

It says that? If it does, I'm inclined to think it's the last in this series. That's not to say that they might not do another series though (let's hope not). We'll see next week when the next DLC is announced.

EDIT: Also, Hi five Velth! Go Alm!

Edited by Shun One

Don't forget that enemies in Lunatic+ can get Pass right from the start. Good luck keeping everyone alive when they can waltz right through your formations.

The atwiki has some more information:

Pass, Vantage+, Luna+, and Absolute Hit appear as early as the Introduction. Counter, Holy Shield+, Great Shield+ debut in Chapter 3. Weak Beats Strong shows its face in Chapter 6.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Apologies if this is already been discussed to death, but just to be clear, affinity is not in this game, correct?

I haven't seen it anywhere, which is why I ask..

Correct. Support bonuses are dependent just on the total number of support "levels" of allies adjacent to the character in combat or in Double with them. (No support counts as one level, C counts as two, etc., S counts as five.)

Correct. Support bonuses are dependent just on the total number of support "levels" of allies adjacent to the character in combat or in Double with them. (No support counts as one level, C counts as two, etc., S counts as five.)

Aw, darn :P.. Those looked pretty cool too. Would be kind of interesting to see which character was what element.. Ah well, the dual system is definitely sweet.

that makes me miss miss the days where Nihil was a thing ;___________________________________;

of course if it existed they'd probably make it not protect against Lunatic+ skills

Holy shit, does the Luna+ mean that every single attack is going to ignore defense? ...how.

In all fairness, regular Luna is listed as only ignoring half of the victim target's defense/resistance, so I assume Luna+ would be the same way.

So your defense still counts!... Just at half effectiveness. x.x

that makes me miss miss the days where Nihil was a thing ;___________________________________;

of course if it existed they'd probably make it not protect against Lunatic+ skills

Nihil book as a DLC reward. You heard it here first.

Nah, that's only the case in the special Ludicrous mode. You unlock it by beating Lunatic+, while having Masked Marth deployed in the first endgame, then have Liz attack Lucina in chapter 13, Krom and My Unit need an A support, or better, transferred from the last Playthrough.

Edited by Wooster