Am I the youngest member?

Gold Vanguard

Oh, when I did join I was 14. 16 now, and in about a month it'll be my two year SFversary.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are so many of you SO OLD?!

I was 18 when I joined so yeah. A legal adult. In America at least.

I feel old now. :Knoll:

And I joined in January of this year. I was already 22 and a undergrad graduate. How old do you think I felt when I realized that at least half of the people I talk to at teensomethings?

And I joined in January of this year. I was already 22 and a undergrad graduate. How old do you think I felt when I realized that at least half of the people I talk to at teensomethings?

You're an undergrad?!

I gotta make huge progress in my education...

Ah, no, I graduated from undergrad. I'm a grad student in another state now. (But home for the summer.)

Wow, I actually feel OLD at 19, that's completely strange to me. In my WoW guilds, and other things of similar nature, it's usually that a majority are between 21 and 25, here there seem to be a lot of high-school aged people.

I was older than you when I first joined.

I was older than you when I first joined.

Haha ... I had a feeling. :sweatdrop:

I'm sure there's a significant number of people here who are older than me. I tend to run into people who are either close to my age or younger than me more often, though.

I was fifteen when I first joined Serenes Forest, but I was thirteen when I joined my first forum. Oh Fire Emblem World, how I don't miss you.

Edited by Swordsalmon

17 when I joined. I was so young~

Then came your 18th birthday which I believe was documented as a thread saying you're "Legal".

On topic: AFAIK the youngest has been 11. 14's not the median fire but it's not that uncommon.

Edited by Sirius

Then came your 18th birthday which I believe was documented as a thread saying you're "Legal".

On topic: AFAIK the youngest has been 11. 14's not the median fire but it's not that uncommon.

Thankfully I joined just after that point, it seems. Therefore there's no documentation of me using firefox before it was legal.

I think my first forum was when I was around 11, and my first FE forum was when I was... 12.

I joined here (the second time, after the first forum disappeared) when I was 15. Wow.

I was 12 when I first started on the fandom... I'm 19 now.

holy fuck

Feels bad man

I'll bet someone here on SF has white hair!

Actually, there's another forum I'm fairly active on, with a userbase smaller than FEs, with people with white hair. I think there may even be an acknowledged-as-actually-dead member (like people had actually met her in person prior).

But I think it's a pretty safe bet that there's noone with white hair on SF...though sometimes I think some of the hairs in my beard are kind of reddish.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Actually, there's another forum I'm fairly active on, with a userbase smaller than FEs, with people with white hair.

On another forum, a bunch of 60-year-olds came out altogether while giving feedback for a mod. Put the author in a tizzy, as he thought he was making stalkersoup for a bunch of 20-year-olds :o Some games just have different appeals, we guess :o~

I turned eight last year I think.

*ruffles Stoly's tiny wittle head*

When I joined here I was 14 =o And I'm 19 now. This forum hasn't been alive for 5 years whaaaaaaaaat

Heehee =3