"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

How does the beach/onsen/spa DLC map work? It seems like you get a CG of a character, but how is that determined? Is it based on the Avatar's lover, random, or do you choose when you enter the map?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remakes, luckily. Although I know Shadow Dragon's artwork doesn't fly with some people.

How does the beach/onsen/spa DLC map work? It seems like you get a CG of a character, but how is that determined? Is it based on the Avatar's lover, random, or do you choose when you enter the map?

It's the top 4 characters from the official Japanese popularity polls. You make them enter a specified location and you'll see a special scene, CG and all.

You put them on a certain tile in the map (The entrance to the building at the north, IIRC, for the beach, anyway). They have a convo with Anna, then you get the CG.

Edited by L95

Excellent, thanks. Also, the wiki for Morgan confuses me a bit in terms of who they can support. Female Morgan specifies she can support Noire and Nah normally, as sisters, or as parent/child. However, Male Morgan doesn't specify whether he can support with Lucina in anything but a romantic role. Can he support her as siblings?

Morgan's gender is the opposite of you and you need to be male to marry Lucina, thus Morgan can only ever be Lucina's sister and not her brother.

Isn't it the other way around with Morgan being Lucina's brother? Since you kind of need to be a female MU to marry Chrom.

Marrying Lucina would result in Morgan being her daughter right?

Morgan's gender is the opposite of you and you need to be male to marry Lucina, thus Morgan can only ever be Lucina's sister and not her brother.

I think you got what I bolded sort of backwards.

Dang. Ninja'd. Though I will repeat that Morgan can become Lucina's daughter.

Edited by Little Al

When two characters S support, they get a little icon in their menu saying who they're married to, correct?

Does the wording of this differ between first and second gens? Given that only first gens actually 'marry' their S support partners.

When two characters S support, they get a little icon in their menu saying who they're married to, correct?

Does the wording of this differ between first and second gens? Given that only first gens actually 'marry' their S support partners.

1. I would assume so, but IDK.

2. From what I have read, in the first gen, it specifically talks about marriage and the male always gives the ring to the female. For second gen however, they generally say something on the lines of "I love you, I hope we'll be able to protect each other forever" and have a dating relationship rather than marriage, which makes sense.

Excellent, thanks. Also, the wiki for Morgan confuses me a bit in terms of who they can support. Female Morgan specifies she can support Noire and Nah normally, as sisters, or as parent/child. However, Male Morgan doesn't specify whether he can support with Lucina in anything but a romantic role. Can he support her as siblings?

I think there was some misunderstanding with this question. I'm asking if Lucina and Morgan can support as siblings (ie: FeMU marries Chrom), or if they can only support as lovers and mother/daughter.

Say you want to pair two units for marriage but the second unit joins much later than the first. How easy would it be to accidentally give the first unit an S Support with another unit if they fight together frequently? Also, are the Support points displayed in a progress bar, or do you only know that two units have an A Support but have no clear idea how close they are to S?

Say you want to pair two units for marriage but the second unit joins much later than the first. How easy would it be to accidentally give the first unit an S Support with another unit if they fight together frequently? Also, are the Support points displayed in a progress bar, or do you only know that two units have an A Support but have no clear idea how close they are to S?

You choose when to activate support conversations. So you can just never activate the S support you have and wait for the girl, like Cherche to join, leaving the rest at A supports.

There is no progress bar.

But yeah there's no accidentally activating supports. The only place where that can really come up is when trying to pair Chrom with Olivia, since he uses the points gained towards support levels rather than just support levels, and you can't get Olivia to have oncrete support levels, unlike the others where you can just choose not to have his other candidates activate their higher supports.

Oh. Just saw some spoiler pics. Apparently, the second Gen are considered married, given that the title is Husband/Wife in the menu screens.

Yes, they can.

Thanks. And for, hopefully, the last question in this particular string of questions: How important are support bonuses? I cannot decide between making Morgan Lucina's daughter or her brother, and one of the pros of the "brother route" is that male Morgan supports with a lot of the children characters that I'd want to use (most noteably, Severa). It'd be nice to have an entire team that chain supported, but if it's not that big of a boost...

Thanks. And for, hopefully, the last question in this particular string of questions: How important are support bonuses? I cannot decide between making Morgan Lucina's daughter or her brother, and one of the pros of the "brother route" is that male Morgan supports with a lot of the children characters that I'd want to use (most noteably, Severa). It'd be nice to have an entire team that chain supported, but if it's not that big of a boost...

The difference between an S support and an A support is somewhat neglible, except perhaps with regard to the rate of a dual attack.

The actual ability to support with a character at all though, is very useful.

Edited by Onestep

Not just S vs A, but A vs none. Since, for example, female Morgan cannot support with Severa at all (whereas both Morgans can support with Owain).

Your edit got in before I could respond. Thanks!

Edited by GinRei

Not just S vs A, but A vs none. Since, for example, female Morgan cannot support with Severa at all (whereas both Morgans can support with Owain).

Your edit got in before I could respond. Thanks!

Yeah, An A support makes a huge difference overall. It just depends on what characters you want to use.

Can someone confirm... if two characters are doubled, and they stand next to two other doubled characters, do all four get support points?

Example, if I double Chrom and MU, and Lissa and Frederick, MU will get support points with Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick?