"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I buy DLC on one file, will it also be avalible on other files I decide to start?

Yes. The DLC is saved to the SD card, so it should even be playable on other game cartridges you play with the SD Card inserted.

Yes. The DLC is saved to the SD card, so it should even be playable on other game cartridges you play with the SD Card inserted.

Cool, also, this may be dumb, but is it just one huge file per cartridge, or is it the same 3-5 files?

Cool, also, this may be dumb, but is it just one huge file per cartridge, or is it the same 3-5 files?

Three files per cartridge. Still too few, though, for a game that both has enough replay value to make a lot of files and enough content to make those files last a long time.

If you get a Spotpass character you don't want, is it possible to delete them?

I don't know of a way to do it directly, but when you have 20 bonus characters, adding another means removing a past one.

You do have the option to just not have new one you defeat join, anyway.

I have a question about in game currency and DLC. First; DLC.

in the mission where you kill enemies for money, can you replay that mission and kill them once again for the same amount of money dropped or is it a one time thing.

2nd. is there an effective way to make money in the game? because previously i've been breaking two swords by the time I have enough for 1.

I have a question about in game currency and DLC. First; DLC.

in the mission where you kill enemies for money, can you replay that mission and kill them once again for the same amount of money dropped or is it a one time thing.

2nd. is there an effective way to make money in the game? because previously i've been breaking two swords by the time I have enough for 1.

I don't see how this needsa spoiler tag, but...

1, If you mean the Gold and Silver chapter, you get the money every time. Enemy drops are present every time you play the DLC chapters. Silver Card is an exception to this; you only get one and the only way to get it again is to throw away the one you have.

2, In Normal or Hard, keep playing with the enemies that appear on the map. They drop gold pieces. There's also the Weapon Saver skill and you get random item as event tiles / everyone's room bonuses.

Also, Marth can wield Falchion (which won't break) and learn the Mug skill. Once he has the skill and switch back to a sword-wielding class, you'll always have a source of income.

I don't see how this needsa spoiler tag, but...

1, If you mean the Gold and Silver chapter, you get the money every time. Enemy drops are present every time you play the DLC chapters. Silver Card is an exception to this; you only get one and the only way to get it again is to throw away the one you have.

2, In Normal or Hard, keep playing with the enemies that appear on the map. They drop gold pieces. There's also the Weapon Saver skill and you get random item as event tiles / everyone's room bonuses.

Also, Marth can wield Falchion (which won't break) and learn the Mug skill. Once he has the skill and switch back to a sword-wielding class, you'll always have a source of income.

I thought I'd be safe with the spoiler anyway. Thank you very much for clarifying my questions for me, and thank you for that extra little bit of info, it is very informative.

Edited by Yoff

You do tend to get all the money you need for the main story without doing anything special, unless you're playing the higher difficulties and spend extreme amounts of money on stuff like twenty Rescue staffs. (I'm sure I bought more than that during my Lunatic run, actually.)

It's not quite FE11 where you're drowning in gold, but you definitely aren't going to have money concerns on the lower difficulties.

Are the trivia bits in the character profiles on the site ("Breaks more things than anyone in the army", etc.) taken from the official Japanese site or in-game, or is it something the site included for fun?

What exactly are the Everyone's Room conversations? Like, how long are they, can they pop with with any character(s), are they plot-related or just generic like RD's supports?

Single:

Same as event tiles, but without the "training" lines (weapon experience gain) and has two new themes - feeling better than usual (temp stat boost) and some random, personal line with no specific theme (no bonus at all).

Depending on relationships, double conversations include various themes:

[spoiler=Conversation examples]

Normal

Mood: A asks B why they seem to be in a good mood, suggests a reason, and B replies "no" and gives their own reason.

Ronku: "Vake. Why are you smiling... Did you eat some laughing mushroom?"

Vake: "Wro--ng! I just feel fine from not dropping my weapon on the battlefield today!"

Dream: A asks B about their dream of the future.

Serge: "I think it's important to keep having a dream. Sairi, you have a dream for the future?"

Sairi: "My dream is to... revive my home nation."

Free time: A asks B what do they do when not battling.

Tiki: "Hey. Jermoe, how do you usually pass your time in the camp?"

Jermoe: "Go to where there is no one. I don't want to get involved in anything in this era."

Assistance: A asks B for assistance in battle.

Noire: "With Emelina here with me... I feel strong. Next battle... Would you lend your power to me...?"

Emelina: "Al, right. I will... protect... you."

Special

With specific character combinations (such as Sariya replying to MU; Krom, Liz and Gangrel replying to Emelina; Sairi and Renha talking to each other), there are special conversations.

Liz: "Sis, you seem to feel good today. Umm... about me, did you remember anything?"

Emerina: "Uuh... I can't... remember... anything... sor...ry..."

Rufure: "Hey. Sariya, what do you do when there's no fighting?"

Sariya: "Eh... m-me? I do predictions. Needless to say it's about your...., your....!"

Lovers

You look good: A praises B's appearance.

Sariya: "Today's Libera.... looks dashing. I wonder if it's yesterday's curse's effect..."

Libera: "No one's said that to me before... I'm glad. You look cute too."

What are you holding: A asks B for something they have.

Viole: "My beautiful wife, Mariabel. What is that you have been holding as if it's so important?"

Mariabel: "Th-this is... high-grade tea leaves of black tea. I ordered it especially for you..."

Don't die: Self-explanatory.

Brady: "Don't be reckless, Nn. I don't want to lose you."

Nn: "I'm strong, so I'll be fine. I'll be sure to protect you too..."

Love: A and B reinforce that they love each other.

Cynthia: "Mark is my prince! From now on I'll keep looooooving you, alllllll the time!"

Mark: "Th-thank you. I too, feel the same. I'm really glad that I came to this era."

Parent-child

Future/past: A asks B what is it like in their own era. Meant to be a more detailed explanation of each character's background.

Liz: "Hey, Wood, what've you been doing in the future?"

Wood: "In the future? Battling with corpse soldiers, gathering badass-looking weapons... ...By the way, the awesomest weapon is this. I said weapon, but it really is a broken staff. The staff of Liz. A staff you held in your final moments. ...It's an important treasure to me."

What do you want: A asks B if there is anything they want.

Nono: "Hey Nn, is there anything you want? Nono is your mother, so she'll get you anything you want!"

Nn: "Then I want a new name that's easy to read! What? I can have anything I want? Is that a joke?"

Spar: A asks B to spar.

Azure: "Mother, you look beautiful not only when you dance, but in battle as well. Please spar with me now."

Olivia: "Y-yes! To have a match with my child... What should I do... I'm already getting nervous!"

Condition: A asks for B's condition.

Chambray: "M-mom, you've got a little ear injury! Are you alright? We won't go extinct? Hey, WE WON'T GO EXTINCT?!"

Velvet: "I'm fine. I think you're exaggerating. My ears hurt when you speak so loudly..."

Edited by nocturnal YL

Nono: "Hey Nn, is there anything you want? Nono is your mother, so she'll get you anything you want!"

Nn: "Then I want a new name that's easy to read! What? I can have anything I want? Is that a joke?"

Oh, Nn. I feel so sorry for you.

But that's quite an impressive variety. It's good to see that they aren't all generic conversations.

I have another, on a scale from 1 to awesome where would you rate this game?

Personally, it's pretty much tied with Berwick Saga for my favorite. It's that great.

Man, these games are getting more and more cool and bigger.

I think the best thing about FE13, for me, is that I don't have to translate it. I'm already shuddering at the thought of checking FE12's Everyone's Condition dialogue and I hate to be the person doing FE13's even bigger Everyone's Room dialogue.