"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I had a feeling that Krom would wind up marrying the generic if he had no supports between his potential wives at all to be honest.

Nope. Krom x Olivia is known to be possible, but it would be completely impossible in that case.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good, I assume.

Did Krom and Olivia not interact at all? I guess there might be some block if they have no support points.

I'm pretty sure they didn't actually, once at best. It's in my video..

I'm pretty sure they didn't actually, once at best. It's in my video..

Just finished watching it... they had one interaction at around 9 minutes and that was it.

Is there a requirement like they need to have enough interactions to get to a C support or something?

And I'm assuming it does, but does marrying the generic villager lock Krom out of his one S support?

No one knows the requirements, but it's possible.

I haven't tested it to make sure, but based on how the marriage system works, that's how it should happen. She should be listed as his wife on his status screen, which will block other marriages.

From what I've seen, Swordmaster Ronku's 3D model looks different from Wood's Swordmaster 3D model. Does every unit have their own recolouring for each class, or is this just one of the few cases? Are there any unique models?

I'd say Normal Mode is harder than RD's normal mode because of the hit formula mixed with how enemies hit like a truck... Lunatic Mode is definitely way harder than FE10 HM based on Prologue and Chapter 1. Too soon to tell for HM..

Has anyone allowed S2 Anna to die and yet still been able to recruit the Anna in S4? It seems like it should be possible, but I want to make sure.

It's possible, because I did it. S2 Anna is fucking retarded, I will add. I remember reading somewhere that plotwise they're not the same anna...

Edited by Lord Raven

From what I've seen, Swordmaster Ronku's 3D model looks different from Wood's Swordmaster 3D model. Does every unit have their own recolouring for each class, or is this just one of the few cases? Are there any unique models?

I think I've read before that many units have unique models for their main class branches, but they get generic ones if you reclass outside of those in most cases.

Edited by NeonZ

About the story, is it bad? Does it have major plot/character flaws as Radiant Dawn had?

Also, isn't having only 9 chapters to marry someone a bit... Fast? I mean, with maps like FE4 I can understand that, but with maps like FE7/8 it's kind of hard to develop Support between chars so quickly...

And why is Gimle's existence an spoiler? I heard he's some kind of Dark Dragon villain thing. What's so spoily about it? He isn't actually Gimli from LOTR, so...

There's a very good reason for it... the spoiler is about his vessel, not the fact that he's the dark dragon.

Oh, that reminds me... I already know who his vessel is. >:

Either way, is the story acceptable? As a regular FE, I mean.

How are Sages in this game?

They're frail and will have a hard time getting to use high-rank staffs, but then magic is great and Rescue is E rank and buyable so they have plenty of combat and noncombat use. Magic Cry can give a useful bonus, but only when your characters can really make use of it.

They are pretty good, they've got the highest magic cap and can use both tomes and staffs. Only Valkyries have that combination, and Valkyries are strictly female only (and I think they aren't as good in the staff department). Tome Expert gives them +2-3 in their staff range.