"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I think the healing power is like SD's (it's a certain amount + Mag/2 for everything). As for EXP, it depends on the mode; Heal on NM gives 25 at Level 1, HM gives 20, LM gives 17. Rescue gives something like 50 to a Level 1 unit.

Sniper attacks like it's a regular attack

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a while ago:

Staff EXP: Base - [(Lv - 3) / 3]
Base Staff EXP
Heal			17	(MAG/2 + 8)
Mend			22	(MAG/2 + 15)
Physic			30	(MAG/2 + 8)
Recover			40	All
Fortify			60	(MAG/2 + 8)
Goddess Staff		100	All
Rescue			40
Barrier			30
Hammerne		50
Shoulder Massage	12	(MAG/2 + 1)
Medicinal Staff		22	(MAG/2 + 15), use to recover 20HP
Physimend		35	(MAG/2 + 15)
EXP mods: Normal +8, Hard +3, Lunatic +0, if Monk/Cleric/Troubadour

eg:

• (on Normal) A reclassed Lv 18 Battle Cleric Liz (internal lv = 58) using the Fortify staff will earn 42 EXP.
  • (on Normal) A reclassed Lv. 1 Cleric (internal lv = 1) using the Heal staff will earn 19EXP

Spamming Rescue staves can be easy leveling for both the Staff level and EXP.

For the Wrath question, I don't see why it wouldn't activate on the supporting unit. It looks to be a passive effect with a condition.

What exactly are you asking with your second question?

I'm asking for information whether or not if a unit like a Sniper would be able to assist in a Dual Attack, regardless of if they're in Double or not, by attacking like they would normally. Seems like LR answered that one though.

Edited by Little Al

This week, we got Armads. No surprise.

We'll get either Nidhogg or the Double Bow as the next item in two weeks, and probably Holsety after that. The final two items aren't so clear.

is miccy's DLC outfit the standard dark mage outfit?

(P.S. whats the spoiler tag code?)

Yes, it's the Dark Mage outfit

[spoiler] insert stuff here [/spoiler]

If a character has more than one weapon type available to them, can they get multiple A rank weapon levels?

You can have multiple A ranks, and they will be retained when you class change.

Classes no longer have a base weapon level like in New Mystery, so every new weapon you get starts at E. For instance, if you reclass a Sniper with A Bows to Assassin for the first time, for instance, then that Assassin will have A Bows and E Swords (which is contrary to what you might expect).

Edited by Lord Raven

Birthdays are for use in Everyone's Room. Enter the room on someone's birthday, and that character will receive 3 bonuses (experience, one-time boost and random item) instead of the usual 1.

And what do you mean by "picks the element of your MU character"? If you mean affinity, there's no affinity in this game.

Does any one believe we will have a spotpass character with dark blessing?

Hard to make any guesses; it does seem a bit more niche than Conqueror. If anyone, I'd expect it to be someone on the Villains team like Ishtar or Ursula.

Hard to make any guesses; it does seem a bit more niche than Conqueror. If anyone, I'd expect it to be someone on the Villains team like Ishtar or Ursula.

i was thinking sephrian, soren(unless someone says he doesn't have it) or pellas (if the dlc challenges are giving another est archetype of course)

I'm a little confused about Viole and Serge:

So, Viole used to be a Duke in a kingdom conquered by the Varm Empire and Serge was a knight in his service. When Valhart absorbed it into his empire, both fled Varm and headed to Isis to start a new life. So, when you start the game, Viole seems to be a member of the Vigilance Force and Serge joins up later, so what happened? How did they get seperated and why did he join the VF?

i was thinking sephrian, soren(unless someone says he doesn't have it) or pellas (if the dlc challenges are giving another est archetype of course)

Soren has War Experience; Sephiran has Vengeance. Pelleas would be another DLC like Micaiah in that case, not SpotPass.

You what?

sorry second half was me thinking allowed i was saying maybe they do another est archetype for challenge map reward as pellas since he could do anima and dark in RD and we are getting character rewards for completeing certain things during the challenge.

It's possible we'll get Pelleas, but it seems like it could be excessive to focus too much on that. Besides, we have a lot of Sorcerers.

But regardless, this doesn't change what I originally said. He'd be another DLC character, like Micaiah; it would be redundant for him to have Dark Blessing as well.