"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap way?

So the cap is indeed base+2, then. Makes sense. Still seems odd, though, that Boots are still the only thing you can't get as much of as you want.

In terms of time. I'd would normally fight for the support and Fame points, but I got curious so I went with the fastest method possible. Plus, with the "Gold and Silver" DLC and knowing which ones are the cheapest summons, it wasn't particularly hard. Maybe averaged around 500 points per 5~10 minutes (since you can only have up to 10 Spotpass teams on the map)?

And you're sure they can't be bought? That's odd; they do have a price.

I've seen teams with Boots before, so yeah. I can't reconfirm it myself right now as I don't have such teams with me.

Refer to this 2ch wiki page for items that cannot be bought via StreetPass.

EDIT - I just noticed that the same wiki page mentioned that Boots cannot be used repeatitively. I don't have multiple save files belonging to multiple playthroughs and I only have 15000-ish fame, so again I can't confirm this personally without much hassle. My bad for saying otherwise before.

...Yup, this tip has pretty much reassured me that Boots can be used just once per unit.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I've seen teams with Boots before, so yeah. I can't reconfirm it myself right now as I don't have such teams with me.

Refer to this 2ch wiki page for items that cannot be bought via StreetPass.

EDIT - I just noticed that the same wiki page mentioned that Boots cannot be used repeatitively. I don't have multiple save files belonging to multiple playthroughs and I only have 15000-ish fame, so again I can't confirm this personally without much hassle. My bad for saying otherwise before.

...Yup, this tip has pretty much reassured me that Boots can be used just once per unit.

Interesting.

1) Will Dual Support+ activate when its bearer is the "active" unit ?

e.g. if Brady and his lover both have this skill, will they receive the 12th rank bonus ? ( http://serenesforest.net/fe13/dual.html )

2) Can you try Dual Tag with only your units, without another player ?

1) It works regardless of which unit has it, but it doesn't stack with itself. So they'll both get the 8th rank bonus even if both have it, but if only one has it, it works whether that one is the field or support unit.

2) No.

How many DLC/spotpass/streetpass characters can I have downloaded in one game file?

You can have 20 active at one time in each file, and 99 saved to the list shared between files.

In terms of the actual downloads, the game will hold all of them to fight/recruit again when desired, although only in their base condition.

I have a few questions:

Is it true you don't get Weapon EXP if you have weapon triangle disadvantage (or maybe not kill WExp)?

Does the equipped weapon's rank determine the Triangle bonuses/deductions?

I think there was a mention of this before but I tried searching this subforum and didn't find it. Is there a feature that lets the game control your units for you (something similar to the Tellius Order feature)? If so, how does it work exactly, and would it make dumb decisions or avoid them if there's a chance? Can it be cut off at a certain moment (aside unit deaths)? I saw some vids lately where the units moved/acted too fast and in a semi-random manner that seemed non-human controlled or counter-intuitive. They also appeared to act similarly to enemies going sometimes for most damage over no counters.

I have a few questions:

Is it true you don't get Weapon EXP if you have weapon triangle disadvantage (or maybe not kill WExp)?

Does the equipped weapon's rank determine the Triangle bonuses/deductions?

I think there was a mention of this before but I tried searching this subforum and didn't find it. Is there a feature that lets the game control your units for you (something similar to the Tellius Order feature)? If so, how does it work exactly, and would it make dumb decisions or avoid them if there's a chance? Can it be cut off at a certain moment (aside unit deaths)? I saw some vids lately where the units moved/acted too fast and in a semi-random manner that seemed non-human controlled or counter-intuitive. They also appeared to act similarly to enemies going sometimes for most damage over no counters.

1. You still get WExp if the unit is at a weapon triangle disadvantage.

2. It does. E and D give +/-5 Hit, C gives +/-10 Hit, B gives +/-10 Hit and +/-1 Mt, and A gives +/-15 Hit and +/-1 Mt. If you're at a disadvantage, your Weapon Rank bonuses are also negated.

3. Yes, you can issue orders. You can even assign units a specific behaviour then issue them all at once. "Nothing" (you'll move them manually), "Defend", "Charge" and "Run away!". Not actually sure about that last one since it looked like they were scattering after I issued the order. You can stop them at any point by pressing X.

1. You still get WExp if the unit is at a weapon triangle disadvantage.

2. It does. E and D give +/-5 Hit, C gives +/-10 Hit, B gives +/-10 Hit and +/-1 Mt, and A gives +/-15 Hit and +/-1 Mt. If you're at a disadvantage, your Weapon Rank bonuses are also negated.

3. Yes, you can issue orders. You can even assign units a specific behaviour then issue them all at once. "Nothing" (you'll move them manually), "Defend", "Charge" and "Run away!". Not actually sure about that last one since it looked like they were scattering after I issued the order. You can stop them at any point by pressing X.

Oh, then it must have been the Weapon Rank bonuses that I misread as Weapon Rank raising.

Alright, that explains it. Some units charged while the others scattered around to places with no enemies. I'll play around with the feature when I get the game.

Thanks for answering.