"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

All I've encountered are low level teams with no pairing data and really lopsided levelling, and they had customized names. If I had encountered auto-generated MUs, then why am I only getting them on Mondays at around 5~6pm and only in the past 3 weeks (when I remembered tag it along)? It should probably be a little more randomized, with encounters not always occurring at that time.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got an all-maxed StreetPass team today, and I can confirm now: MUs obtained from actual StreetPass teams do have their best and worst.

Photographic proof may be available if I remember to keep the save file before I fought them intact. Right now I'm too lazy to reach to my camera.

Hm, alright then. But now I'm confused as to why I've only been seeing guest MUs in the past 3 weeks when I've been playing since May. And only within that time frame (Mondays @ 5~6pm Eastern, heavily populated subway station). Shouldn't they randomly spawn like all the other skirmishes?

In the meantime, I'll just stab at the EXP formulae.

In my experience, they're rare and irregular. I have no idea what determines them appearing, but I suspect it may really be related to StreetPass. Perhaps it's creating a fake team for people who don't have a real team?

This may be a story question but I was wondering

if female MU (or Sumia/Soiree/Mariabell/Olivia) is Lucina's mother will she be playable at the start of chapter 12? I ask because the conversation between Krom and MU/Sumia/Soiree/Mariabell/Olivia seems that Lucina was just born (or something like that).

Edited by December Knight

This may be a story question but I was wondering

if female MU (or Sumia/Soiree/Mariabell/Olivia) is Lucina's mother will she be playable at the start of chapter 12? I ask because the conversation between Krom and MU/Sumia/Soiree/Mariabell/Olivia seems that Lucina was just born (or something like that).

Good timeline Lucina is born between Chapter 11 and Chapter 12. The Lucina that joins is bad timeline Lucina, who traveled to the present time and good timeline at the beginning of Chapter 1 as Masked Marth; she reveals her identity and joins at the end of Chapter 13. Nothing will change this; that conversation always happens, and Krom must be paired with one of those five. If all five are dead or married to other characters, he marries a generic and the conversation proceeds the same way.

Good timeline Lucina is born between Chapter 11 and Chapter 12. The Lucina that joins is bad timeline Lucina, who traveled to the present time and good timeline at the beginning of Chapter 1 as Masked Marth; she reveals her identity and joins at the end of Chapter 13. Nothing will change this; that conversation always happens, and Krom must be paired with one of those five. If all five are dead or married to other characters, he marries a generic and the conversation proceeds the same way.

Oh I see ... I don't know why I would think -insert name of woman here- wouldn't be playable but whatever, also thank you for answering my question.

Edited by December Knight

Now replying to a very old question:

Are there any references in the story to Gaiden and Barencia in Warm, or are they just map recreations and locations named after Mila/Doma without explanation? Sorry if this can't be answered yet.

Yes. [spoiler=Chapter 17]Fight Fels with Krom and she'll mention about worshipping Naga and the Earth Goddess.

In my experience, they're rare and irregular. I have no idea what determines them appearing, but I suspect it may really be related to StreetPass. Perhaps it's creating a fake team for people who don't have a real team?

At first I thought they show up whenever there's non-FE13 StreetPass, but they do show up from time to time without any StreetPass tags. Weird...

Also, the images of the StreetPass team I mentioned. The other-world class is Demon Fighter (obviously), and the skills are the Demon Fighter skills and All Stats+2.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/macromediaflashmx2005/FE%20Stats/BestStreetPassTeamseen1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/macromediaflashmx2005/FE%20Stats/BestStreetPassTeamseen2.jpg

The same team has several Brides and Eirika is in the team as well. I guess the owner has every DLC in possession. And I thought there's no dedicated FE fan in where I live.

Alright, I finally managed to remember enough of my questions to put them in one place, so here goes!

I've heard people say that Lethality isn't that great, and Luna should be passed over in favor of Sol, Magnificent Flame, and Astra. People say also Astra is good, but how are the other two?

Do we ever find out how much time passes between chapters 11 & 12?

About the plot with the fake Fire Emblem. I get the gist of it: Basilio pretends to die against Valhart, and then produces a fake sphere for the heroes to use. But apparently MU talks to Fauder and Inverse as friendly units in Chapter 21? What's up with that? I think s/he's giving them the fake, but what's s/he telling them? And is s/he playable in chapters immediately before/after?

Alright, I finally managed to remember enough of my questions to put them in one place, so here goes!

I've heard people say that Lethality isn't that great, and Luna should be passed over in favor of Sol, Magnificent Flame, and Astra. People say also Astra is good, but how are the other two?

Do we ever find out how much time passes between chapters 11 & 12?

About the plot with the fake Fire Emblem. I get the gist of it: Basilio pretends to die against Valhart, and then produces a fake sphere for the heroes to use. But apparently MU talks to Fauder and Inverse as friendly units in Chapter 21? What's up with that? I think s/he's giving them the fake, but what's s/he telling them? And is s/he playable in chapters immediately before/after?

Astra is solid; it's a lot like a crit rate increase. Magnificent Flame depends: on a character with high Str/Mag to use it properly, it can add a ton of damage with a high activation and be really awesome, but if the character's other offensive stat is low, it won't do much at all. Sol has a good activation rate, but its effect tends to be too weak to count on at random.

I don't know the time, but I would assume the game mentions it. It seems like about a year.

It looks like Fauder controls MU to make him/her hand over the orb. Fauder and Inverse actually appear as "friendly" units earlier, I think in Ch13. In Ch21, it's a bit different, though; it seems like they lure Krom in as a trap, then send soldiers to attack and try to steal the Fire Emblem, which it seems like Fauder does at the end - although I'm not sure about that.

MU is playable in all chapters; I know that.

Is it possible to buy an unlimited amount of True Dragonstones and/or Super Beaststones?

Yes, after Ch23.

Hey, here's a question of my own. Warning: substantial storyline spoilers.

Gimle shows up and talks at at least three points in the story: Ch13, Ch23, and F. What's the gist of what he/she is saying each time?

Just so you know, Kawaki Chatei has a rather detailed script, so you can just look for it if you miss the game's script anytime.

Chapter 13:

Gimle is introduced to Iris's side, commenting on how MU has the blood resting within, but didn't mention what exactly is MU's lineage.

Chapter 23:

Gimle, after Fauder's final death, said:

- Fate has indeed changed

- In the original history, you would kill Krom here... Nay, technically, the one who killed Krom... would be me.

- (In response to Krom's question) As I said, I am Rufure. The one who killed Krom, and revived as Gimle... then, chased that lass named Marth and ended up here.

- I am you, you are me. We are the same person in different worlds. Your dreams? My memories. Our hearts, as both Gimle's host, get mixed up.

- At first when our hearts mixed, you couldn't bear the heart of the Gimle-ified me, which is why you lost memories. That was when I entered this world.

- That little brat Lucina changed history, so... Gimle can't revive. Thus I was doing my things here. Gave power to Fauder (after his first death), told him of the future of my rise. Then, you did as the original history, did what it takes to revive as Gimle. I'll merge with you.

- Yeah, but you rejected Gimle. You and I are the same, and I don't believe in your bond. Fine then. The power of the altar... I'll take it.

- I lost half my power as I time-travelled, but... here I'll re-revive. AS GIMLE----!!!!!

Final:

Opening: Hated... Children of the Holy King... Children of Naga... Exterminate...

Turn 1: That's the end, another me. The bond and frineds you believe in... that's so weak. Even if you fight against me, the end will be the same. There will only be destruction and hopelessness in the future.

Whether you choose to give up or not, I'll kill your treasured friends.

Alright, so let me give you a chace to choose. Be the same as me, and I'll help your friends to be alive. Reject, and I'll kill them.

Come on, choose your option. Would you, for the sake of your friends, become godlike with me?

(Say yes, Gimle will pull MU into their mind, where MU will ask about Krom's group, to which Gimle will say "No, I'll kill them.")

(Say no and Gilme will pull MU in anyway, commenting on how devouring someone who resists is more fun. Either way, MU will escape.)

After MU went back to Krom's side: Ugh... Can't completely get you in! Humans! Especially you! Why are you getting in my way, worms!

Stop it... You're annoying! Stop it... Powerless! Insignificant! Weak! These worms together~~!!!!

Battle quote:

With anyone: I'm Gimle... I'm Hopelessness...

With Krom: Riding... on my head... Time... to die... Holy King's... child...

With MU: Get back... to my... side...

With Lucina: (To Lucina's statement to kill them) Do not... do... it...

So basically Gimle's more bark than bite. Surprising, given all those havoc-breaking abilities.

Don't view those as exact translations, by the way. They are not.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Do the six Spotpass characters you get from those sidequests count as the 20 maximum you can have at once with the regular Spotpass, streetpass and DLC characters?

No they don't. Main reasons being that they aren't essentially extra MUs, and the fact that they can support with your main MU. Oh and you can get Mark from pairing your main MU up with one of those six. That's basically all I'm gonna say right now.

No they don't. Main reasons being that they aren't essentially extra MUs, and the fact that they can support with your main MU. Oh and you can get Mark from pairing your main MU up with one of those six. That's basically all I'm gonna say right now.

Thanks for the answer :):

The other part is that as FE13 characters, you can only get them once, as opposed to past-game characters, whom you can recruit again after dismissing them from your team.

hey for the units picked for your spotpass team are they all together or is it one character and generic unit team for them per character?

Your file's MU is set; you can select the other nine at will from any of your characters.

Just curious about some SpotPass stuff..

When do new SpotPass sets start being released after the previous set is finished? Is it a certain amount of time after, or on a certain day of the month?

Also, since there are 10 characters per set, does the full set become available (all at once instead of one char per day) after 10 days? Or when?

...Oh another thing, what happens when a full set is available? Do they all get downloaded to your 3DS at the same time, and then they're ready for you to spawn them on your map?