"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a script telling how the DLC chars join the main group? Aside from the DLC description...

Are they playable in the main chapters?

From what I've been able to pick up, there's a brief bit of dialogue at the end of the maps with the characters finding the talisman, then it talks to MU for a bit.

And yes, they join the main party as any other unit. The only difference is, they're counted as bonus characters and build up towards your limit of 20; getting more beyond that requires dismissing one. You can, however, save them to the Unit List to preserve them and share them between files, but for all files, there are only 99 slots available.

You can view them in the Support Viewer after going through the text.

And I suppose in the case of child characters not named Lucy, the hair color is dependent on the playthrough in which you've gotten it, right?

And I suppose in the case of child characters not named Lucy, the hair color is dependent on the playthrough in which you've gotten it, right?

I think the version that shows up in the Support Viewer is the most recent one you've gotten regardless of playthrough. I'm still on my first playthrough collecting supports and the hair colours have been changing based on the (temp) pairings I've made.

The Unit Viewer and Support Viewer use the data from the most recent file you've loaded that contains the character. This should still hold true for confessions.

Is there a way to turn off grunts or voices during conversations/battles?

Yes, in the Options menu. I think the two are controlled separately.

Out of these characters, which one actually has black hair?

Sol

Frederick

Callum

Donny

Ronku

I want a Noire with black hair, so I just wanted to know. Some portraits look a little more ambiguous so I wasn't sure. It looks like Sol has green hair and Frederick has brown hair? Is that right?

Frederick - brown

Donny - purple

Sol - green

Ronku - black

Not certain about Callum, but I think his hair is black as well.

Edited by Othin

Frederick - brown

Donny - purple

Sol - green

Ronku - black

Not certain about Callum, but I think his hair is black as well.

That was fast. Thanks! Then between Callum and Ronku, who would you say would make a more useful father for Noire?

As an Archer, she's likely to care more about Spd than Def, so Ronku.

Ronku is also one of the best characters to stick with Sarya if you're interested in breaking the game with Nosferatu spam, so it's an easy pairing to make.

As an Archer, she's likely to care more about Spd than Def, so Ronku.

Ronku is also one of the best characters to stick with Sarya if you're interested in breaking the game with Nosferatu spam, so it's an easy pairing to make.

Thank you. :)

I have a question, how many skills can a unit have? And how do you unlock them?

Characters learn skills by leveling up, depending on their current class. They can have a maximum of five active skills at once, but they save any deactivated skills to their own "skill storage" of sorts, which can hold any number of other skills.

Characters typically start with skills from their class, with sometimes additional skills added for certain characters.

Another question, how many supports can a character have and how many characters can they support with?

They can support any and all of their possible support partners up to A rank; only restriction is just one S rank. Family supports are also pairing-dependent in existing in the first place.

They can support any and all of their possible support partners up to A rank; only restriction is just one S rank. Family supports are also pairing-dependent in existing in the first place.

So MU can have a support bonus with all the Male/Female units?

So MU can have a support bonus with all the Male/Female units?

Yep. MU can simultaneously have an A support with every character in the game, bonus (past-game) characters excluded.

So I got Sumia/Soiree/Mariabel married, I have a male MU... why didn't he marry Olivia?

Wait, Krom married the generic? That's bizarre. If you're able to redo the chapter, try having them fight together and gain more support points.

Not good, I assume.

Did Krom and Olivia not interact at all? I guess there might be some block if they have no support points.

I had a feeling that Krom would wind up marrying the generic if he had no supports between his potential wives at all to be honest.