"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few questions, and I apologize if they've been asked before...

1.) Can you make a male My Unit bald? Not a close-shaved head, but actually literally bald.

2.) Are the hairstyles/expressions you can pick from based on body type or just on My Unit's sex? For instance, can you select the poofy/spiky hairstyle as any female body type or just as one particular type?

3.) How do SpotPass Team/DLC characters' growth rates work? Do they retain their original percentages from their own games, do they get new ones or are they simply given generic growths?

4.) How many support conversations per pair can you get in a single map?

[spoiler=Questions with spoilerific answers]5.) Is there a post game after defeating Gimle, a la Sacred Stones' Creature Campaign?

6.) If I wanted to pair Krom and Olivia together, could I still get all their support conversations after they marry, or are those skipped entirely?

1) Dunno.

2) Both, some hair/face is locked to certian body types, not just gender.

3) Don't know but definitely not their original growths. (Marth has 100+ Luk growth, IIRC)

4) One with the same pair I imagine, but I dunno.

5) You just go back to before the final chapter. Its the same, essentially, just with the final chapter open for replay.

6) You can never see the supports ingame, but they're in the support viewer.

Ah... thank you very much, L95 and Remnant Sage!

And, of course, if someone had a more conclusive answer to the growth rates question, with particular attention to the SpotPass characters, that'd be splendid!

Edited by Starlight36

3.) How do SpotPass Team/DLC characters' growth rates work? Do they retain their original percentages from their own games, do they get new ones or are they simply given generic growths?

They have MU's growths & modifiers.

They have MU's growths & modifiers.

Are you sure about this? The reason why I'm asking is because the main site reports that their best/worst stats determine maximum stats only. For instance: While I don't know about the Spotpass Marths, DLC Marth's growths don't seem to be that of an MU whose best and worst stats are Luck and Health respectively. Edited by Little Al

Sorry I wasn't clearer, I was referring to the Spotpass. I don't know about the DLC's growths exactly.

My question still stands. How do you know that the Spotpass characters use the same set of growths MU does?

My question still stands. How do you know that the Spotpass characters use the same set of growths MU does?

Considering that in pretty much every other respect the SpotPass and DLC characters are just My Units with a coat of nostalgic paint, it's a reasonable guess - but in the end it's only that, a guess. We can guess and theorize and test, but we likely won't know for sure until a) another guidebook comes out containing information on their growth rates (this could be a physical book or something like the FE World Museum profiles), or b) someone finally cracks the 3DS ROM encryption, which isn't happening any time soon.

On an unrelated note, I have a question concerning the ability to forge certain weapons; the main site's page says that "most weapons" can be forged, but doesn't specify which ones can't be. I'm guessing the three Falchions can't be forged, but are there limits on anything else - say, the Mysteltinn or any of the A-rank weapons?

The weapon must have a value in order for it to be forged. Something like the Goetia or Ragnell, which are worth 0G, cannot be forged.

ETA: Slime can't be forged either despite it having a value.

Edited by Remnant Sage

Hey does this game have its own set of divine weapons?

None that are actively defined as such, no (Falchions aside). The Jugdral holy weapons are the closest thing to, but to my knowledge they're not treated as particularly special.

Also for the marriage and support which list is the right one for the marriage candidates the simplified or detailed one?

...They're both correct? They're charting exactly the same thing - one happens to be simplified, while one is detailed. On both lists, marriage candidates are listed in red.

Edited by Rhinocerocket

None that are actively defined as such, no (Falchions aside). The Jugdral holy weapons are the closest thing to, but to my knowledge they're not treated as particularly special.

...They're both correct? They're charting exactly the same thing - one happens to be simplified, while one is detailed. On both lists, marriage candidates are listed in red.

well i was looking at it and it dosint add up

ex Liz it doesn't say she can support Ronku in simplified but in expanded it says she can marry him

On an unrelated note, I have a question concerning the ability to forge certain weapons; the main site's page says that "most weapons" can be forged, but doesn't specify which ones can't be. I'm guessing the three Falchions can't be forged, but are there limits on anything else - say, the Mysteltinn or any of the A-rank weapons?

Both Falchion, sacred weapons from the previous games, skill weapons (Sol, Luna, etc) and Slime can't be forged. Brave weapons are A-ranked, but they can be forged.

Mysteltinn (Wood's fake Mystletainn) can be forged. However, it is a one-time weapon, so forging it means you "lose" the original unless you have Infinite Divine Weapon.

When several characters have Charisma or Secluded Lady, is the avoid/hit bonus increased ?

I can't say this with certainty, but it's my understanding that while skills always stack with each other, they don't stack with themselves: you don't stack bonuses from two Strength Cries, for example. So the same should apply to those skills.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does Wrath activate on a supporting unit?

For example, if I have Vake with Gamble, Fiery Heart, and Wrath at half HP, will be get the critical bonuses if he supports another unit?

Here's a few questions of my own.

What's the EXP value on the staves and how much healing power do they give? The former because, and I'm gonna use this as an example, a comment made it seem easy for Tiamo to reach level 5 pretty quickly as a Falcon Knight. And the latter because I'm just wondering if the staves's healing power is anything like FEs before Shadow Dragon or like Shadow Dragon.

Also: I know how Dual Attacks work, but here's what I'm wondering. Say if a unit enters combat with someone like a Sniper as back-up. (Doubling can apply in this one.) The unit attacks, and then the Sniper attacks before the enemy does. Would the Sniper be able to attack like if it was a regular attack?

And I apologize in advance if this sounds too amateurish. But these questions have been bugging me, and I don't know if they've been answered already.