Board Game Online

Jedi

I drank piss, OD'd on cocaine and died, revived, smoked my weed, died because of my cocaine addiction, revived, did my last line of crack, killed everyone, then died of lung failure because of the cocaine.

Lesson learned: Don't do cocaine because what the fuck

EDIT: I was also going at -6 speed at one point because I had withdrawal symptoms because I wasn't constantly doing the cocaine

Edited by Jotaro Kujo

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My teammates are all tossers. -_- I'll never play a team game again.

Hey I had no means of helping you, if I did I would have used all the means, I got like no items to help you or Shin out so quit whining and relax.. its just a game

Edited by Captain Jedi

Hey I had no means of helping you, if I did I would have used all the means, I got like no items to help you or Shin out so quit whining and relax.. its just a game

The other team continuously charged their light wands with revive whenever they got the magic store. I question why you didn't do the same, as you DID get the magic store every once in a while.

The other team continuously charged their light wands with revive whenever they got the magic store. I question why you didn't do the same, as you DID get the magic store every once in a while.

I never had a light wand, and it only let me charge the Dark One I managed to get

Even if I am overreacting, I'll continue to do so if I want. This week has been terrible, and everything that's been happening has only been making me more and more sour. And I'm serious about never playing team games on BG again.

Even if I am overreacting, I'll continue to do so if I want. This week has been terrible, and everything that's been happening has only been making me more and more sour. And I'm serious about never playing team games on BG again.

Ok fair enough, sorry to hear about your rough week.

I apologize for my incompetent

All for one games > one for all

Truest fact

Having only 2 teams is ridiculously terrible though

Team games also >>> non team games because you can blame your team members when you lose and steal the credit when you win, but 2 teams only is utter trash

Edited by Strider

Piss CRa used her Dark Wand to activate all explosives!

Piss CRa's Explosive Sheep exploded!

Piss CRa got knocked 13 spaces backward and has to skip a turn!

Piss CRa's Rocket exploded!

Nobody got hit.

Piss CRa's TNT exploded!

Nobody got hit.

All while on space 0.