(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

Considering Oracle only gets one shot and also requires you to actually play well, I think having it foiled by GFs is kind of lame.

Funnily enough, Grassbridger also told me to put his fake in Fakeclaim 2. I don't really like it because it combines Oracle with sort-of Friendly Townie and kind of takes away what I like about Oracle requiring good play.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are all lame, survivor lets you be that backstabbing little bitch no on one really wants to waste a shot/lynch on but still begrudgely do unless other targets show up, what is there not to love

also, i don't like tailor or framer either. if you have a cop it's better to just include a godfather and some other countermeasures or limitations to prevent it from being too game-changing (spellcard was good at this i think)

might be a good idea to have a mod note miller but tell the cop "you know that there is a mod note miller in the set-up"

make the mod note miller a death miller for extra fun!!!

oh yeah I forgot to say I hate being miller too

I like being vanilla town because almost every time I've rolled it I've gotten scum to kill me early thinking I was a PR and letting actual PRs do great things

I hate being any town kidnapper variant in general and also roleblocker to an extent because it's more likely that they'll do more harm than good to town and I never feel right for that kind of responsibility and idle all the time. How do you even use a town-sided kidnapper role anyway

you dont but its an obvtown claim, that's the trick

roleblocker is good if you have good reads though

mod note miller = a miller who doesn't know they're a miller, as in it only appears in the "mod notes"

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

How do you use town compulsive kidnapper?

I'm actually really curious though, like what would be the best way to use that

Edited by The Best SK

1. claim and tell the safeguard to target your target

2. quote your role pm in your first post

3. Possibly get modkilled if you're not allowed to quote your role PM?

Lol, I just woke up :P: Besides, there are some games that allow role PM quoting (not a lot, but Eliegames tend to allow it).

Also, uh, I don't think I have a favorite role right now. But my two least favorite roles are anti-town rolecop and any alignment courier. Because I rolled those more times than anything else.