Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Why are you defending your joke posts then? Can you explain your random sheeping on Aere and myself instead of defending your joke posts?

How am I defending them? I just said they were joke posts.

Also any reason why I should explain?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Bizz won the thread. Go home kids.

The entire rest of this game I'm just going to imagine Snike as Monobear in a coconut bra watching us from his secure little room playing video games for his own entertainment and laughing maniacally to himself as we slowly kill each other

"Despair! Deeespaaaiiirr... !"

Yeah, that's what a hunter is. I don't know what version of hunter Elie is thinking about.

@Shinori, you act like my gut feeling is the most accurate thing in the world when it's not

I think we should wait for later in the day before we lose potentially two townies

Not acting shinori like. BEST. LOGIC. EVER.

Sorry, couldn't really find the words to describe it. What I probably meant to say that your posts didn't seem to have too much content and focusing on posts not related to the actual game we're playing.

Question are you comparing this to the past few games I've had where I was lurk nori for days 1 and 2 generally and got by with it? If you are saying I'm not acting like that, shouldn't you have a town-read on me? Since logic would say I'm not following my scum meta.

Refer to above. I thought you were fooling around too much.

I haven't sheeped jack shit.

I started all the votes/wagons I was on. HOW DID I SHEEP ANYTHING? EXPLAIN PLEASE.

Okay, I admit this was poor memory on my part. I just looked back and apparently I was misremembering Manix's "yay bronori let's wagon everyone together" comment.

Right now, I don't really like the way you responded to my vote. You seem too angry-defensive in your reply, plus you took Shin's joke seriously. My vote stays for now because that response just made you look worse.

Marth is being Marth. More content and actual thoughts, please, I know you're capable of doing so.

Helios, do you have opinions on anyone who's not me? I can't remember you saying anything worthwhile.

As for scorri, I'm not seeing the case on her right now. Yes, her responses seemed a bit too forceful but she also mentioned she was in a really bad mood at the time.

Also, heads up, I'll only be on for about half an hour or so. After that, I'll be offline for about four to five hours.

@scorri: go play with liquid nitrogen or something

@Boron: No because you're the only one that matters ohmy.gif. You realize nothing worthwhile has even been said right? Everyone is dicking around right now and we're still in RVS so yeah. Nothing to note really except people joking around, more people joking around, some people taking said jokes seriously, and then people going "why so serious bro?". (First ten pages summary of this game so far brought to you by Nike. Nike; JUST DO IT!)

Helios: I'm about to.

However, I think it is a valid point that a lot of today has just been joking around because we have no clue how to treat this setup. For instance, it seems like a ton of people have an ability that mess with cop reports, which makes me question how much we can even trust cop reports. And then there was the modkill day which I think just made most people be a little less serious in general. But, that being said, I think that if anyone hasn't been taking this game seriously up to this point should start doing so now.

And actually, after saying that...

##unvote

Don't really feel like lynching a hunter claim right now unless Shinori wants to get lynched.

@scorri: go play with liquid nitrogen or something

@Boron: No because you're the only one that matters ohmy.gif. You realize nothing worthwhile has even been said right? Everyone is dicking around right now and we're still in RVS so yeah. Nothing to note really except people joking around, more people joking around, some people taking said jokes seriously, and then people going "why so serious bro?". (First ten pages summary of this game so far brought to you by Nike. Nike; JUST DO IT!)

We are defintely far enough along and out of RVS. Don't give some bull reasoning for not posting saying that we are in RVS. It's over and done with.

Do you think I'm scum? What about marth? What about interactions of boron/me? OPINIONS BRO, USE THEM.

Your logic is still lacking and poor. Marth isn't being marth. He's active lurking. Marth town posts information and stuff. Refernce theatre if you need, he named the entire scum team in his first post of the fucking game. He's doing nothing and I think he's scum.

Don't really feel like lynching a hunter claim right now unless Shinori wants to get lynched.

I'd actually prefer to be lynched for reasons I will not be stating, so I'm fine with votes on me, I just want reactions of people who are voting me without knowing that so I know who's scum and who isn't.

Also the second part of my last post was @ Boron.

You realize nothing worthwhile has even been said right? Everyone is dicking around right now and we're still in RVS so yeah. Nothing to note really except people joking around, more people joking around, some people taking said jokes seriously, and then people going "why so serious bro?".

I realize it's still rather early into the phase, but you can't really think that "nothing worthwhile has even been said". Also, pretty sure that we're not in RVS anymore.

Your logic is still lacking and poor. Marth isn't being marth. He's active lurking. Marth town posts information and stuff. Refernce theatre if you need, he named the entire scum team in his first post of the fucking game. He's doing nothing and I think he's scum.

Looks like I'll have to read through Theatre in my spare time.

On the subject of Marth, though, the only game I've had actual interaction with him was in Xenoblade mafia, where I voted to lynch him D1 for reasons I can't even remember anymore. I think my general opinion of his play is pretty low, which is what I meant by "Marth being Marth". I do agree that he needs to post content now that we're out of RVS though.

@Helios: From my perspective, RVS ended after like three pages or so. I'd say we're mostly out of the joking phase. I've seen maybe two or three users still at it, but otherwise I don't see what you're trying to get at.

##Unvote

I don't like Scorri's reactions but they seem emotional rather than scummy (noting it down for later though). I also don't like Marth's responses to Shinori (avoiding his question) and then the way he sort of dropped off like that.

Also I didn't see everyone's points earlier on "Shinori isn't being Shinori" because Shinori didn't seem to be acting that strangely to me? (ugh fuck metagaming) His earlyclaim was actually kind of lame because it didn't look too much like he was going to be lynched in the first place.

I'm going to examine the Shinori wagon when I get back from class because I think it went too fast and I didn't like most of the reasoning behind the votes (a lot of it was meta and not much else). Also feeling strangely about Elie because he's been hopping around and still seems to be half in joke-mode, also a little under the radar.