Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

[/size][/color]

That post was defensive? Explain how so please. Considering it was completely in a joking manner and then bit about paper was because Paper had asked for some of my other thoughts and he was one of the players I had forgotten about. I know he's been 'active' but from what I remember it's mostly just been prodding, he hasn't really been doing a whole lot of anything. I'll reread him again though just to make sure.

Well I was torn between interpretting your opening line as a sarcastic joke or something more. That's the part that I was referring to. I could see it being either/or (at the time), and your response helped clarify that for me. Like I said, I wasn't terribly concerned about it, but I did need to see what the meaning behind the opening remark was.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOTALS

Elieson (1) - scorri

Helios (2) - Balcerzak

Lucina (6) - Blitz, Bananas, Elieson, Rocker64, Prims, NekoRex

MancerNecro (2) - Shinori

Prims (1) - Marth

scorri (3) - Prims, Kaoz

Shinori (2) - MancerNecro, Helios, Paperblade

Not voting - Kay, Baldrick, BBM

These are really messed up. A bunch of people have an inaccurate amount of votes, and Blitz's slot is voting twice.

Please Note, I got something mixed up in my post barf.2- Considering I only pointed out that SB hadn't RP'd, as opposed to built a case on it (Like you seem to have interpreted), and proceeded to bring up actual points against SB such as his short posts and contradictory content (which I also outlined, ISO me if you want to figure it out). I'm not building a case against someone not playing with a PR. Like hell everyone here would do it anyway, and the rules are a bit vague on punishment what with varying specifications. And heck, did you even finish reading my post, to the part where I said putting PR on the sidelines isn't a bad thing (in regards to Lucina)?

Replace the words "Contradictory Content" with "Lack of Content". My derp.

Uh, the difference between my vote and Rex's (and everyone else's) Lucinallen vote was that Lucinallen hasn't actually posted in a while, so people jumping on the bandwagon 24 hours late with sheeping reasons look reaaaaally bad.

I still think Shinori is scummy, he made one decent post immediately after I voted him and then has gone back to his "Post but contribute nothing of worth" MO that he's been on all game.

I don't think you read the part where my reason isn't quite as shallow as "they have no content"

I read up on Lucina. All four of her posts...

I don't really like her reasons for voting Mancer, and she doesn't seem to be putting much content out there (yes, probably hypocritical, I know).

##Unmeow

##Meow: Lucina

Pretty sure this is similar reasoning to everyone else on this wagon.

Would you rather I have turned it into a paragraph to make it look better?

I don't see how people can be fussing over fluff when people are complaining about short comments on people. If I have to scroll the page to read a post, I'm more likely to skim it and get nothing out of it.

I commented that the game has nothing interesting for me to react to, especially stuff that hasn't already been discussed twelve times prior. Everyone constantly commenting "Post X looks weird" is nice but does absolutely nothing for reads.

I wasn't complaining about the one-liner (though in reality you probably could have added a little more input, but IMO that part was the best part of the post) it was what was after that line, the pointless argument with my girl scorri, that I thought was pointless. The one thing I do agree with though is that people need to start being less vague with things and more descriptive with their reasons as to why they don't like things. Speaking of which:

And your recent vote on Paperblade is because you don't like his vote on Shinori...and why is that?

End it with the bull crap paper.

Papers ISO

You say I'm void of content and everyone seems to think that you have plenty of content or at least that you are active, I believe it was scorri that had mentioned it when I said you were unmemorable.

Papers posts:

1: RVS

2: Spam

3: RVS

4: Comment's on mancer, votes helios because of helios doing nothing. Says to cut down on rping.

5: Basically tells mancer to calm down on the people who hadn't posted.

6: Says rocker's reaction to llen seems legit. Comments on the scorri/nekorex thing by saying Scorri is telling the truth.

7: comments on the mancer/boron thing, could be seen as defending them but meh. Comments on SB attacking elieson, says helios is contributing then votes me for only talkinga bout mancer.

8: Explains vote on me. Comments on disliking Llen's pressure on rocker. Says he doesn't want to vote them at the moment.

9: Comments on not liking the lucina/llen wagon as much cause of other people with half baked reasonings.

10: Sidesteps questions from nekorex and diverts attention towards nekorex.

11: Explains difference in votes? And then says I'm still scummy because I haven't contributed. (FYI My thoughts are still generally the same.)

12: Comments on how he won't be available for a bit.

So I was able to use one line to explain each of his posts with ease. 4-6 of the posts were null and don't matter (Depends on how you look at a few of the posts), and his vote on helios and me were originally just prod votes. Says he doesn't like the lucina wagon or whatever.

Please can someone else explain to me how this has been full of content and pro town as a few people seem to mention? I mention that he's unmemorable and people seem to disagree.

And your recent vote on Paperblade is because you don't like his vote on Shinori...and why is that?

I would say because originally it was a prod vote and he didn't actually say he thought I was scummy until after Neko had voted him.

Forgive me if I'm wrong though.

Ok, Elie, let me respond to your post.

1) When I said you dropped SB, I meant that you dropped your vote on him with what appeared to be very little reasoning. And your vote on Lucina seems kinda to come out of no where and seems to be based solely on the fact that Lucina found Mancer odd for trying to rush the game. Which Mancer could be read as doing and isn't really a good thing. Seems to me like a weak reason to be jumping on him there. Add in the fact that I don't like how that wagon built up... I don't find that any better than I do your vote on SB.

2) If you don't find not RPing scummy, why did you even bother to point it out? That whole point to me just seemed unneeded and like you just tacked it on there to give your case on him something more. Especially since it's only required for most people to do your PR once, seems like a silly thing to mention, that's all.

Moving past that, I have to agree that Neko's vote on Paper there is just bad. There's little to no reasoning given and just feels like an empty vote to me. Neko voted Lucina and then when people started yelling at the Lucina wagon, he jumped off of it and instead jumped on someone for little to no reason.

Elie's responses to me have been reasonable and are starting to make me waver a little on this read. So, I'm going to switch over to Neko because I have liked basically none of his posts.

##unvote

##Vote:NekoRex

1. Getting votals wrong is what I'm famous for. I've got a couple other things to do first.

2. Excellen has requested a sub; due to the nature of this role, I'm kind of inclined to have Lucina wing it. If I see Cam around, I'll ask him.

VOTALS (hopefully I didn't screw this one up)

Helios (1) - Balcerzak

Lucina (4) - Bananas, Elieson, Rocker64, Prims

MancerNecro (2) - Shinori, Lucina

NekoRex - (1)scorri

Paperblade - (1)NekoRex

Prims (1) - Marth

scorri (1) - Kaoz

Shinori (3) - MancerNecro, Helios, Paperblade

Not voting - Kay, Baldrick, BBM

30.5ish hours remaining!

Alright, let's do this. First off, sorry I'm entering the game only now- I went to visit my sister for the weekend and I thought I'd get wifi there, but I didn't because she uses an ethernet cable. I only got time to make that one quick post when she went to take a shower, from her laptop.

So, I'm caught up, and my largest impression is that Paperblade looks really bad. His early posts were meh RVS, and then his vote on Shinori right now is a huge votepark, because he keeps talking about other stuff and commenting in a sort of third-party observer kind of way, but then doesn't do anything about it. His vote on Shinori was initially because he was tunneling on Mancer and not commenting on anything else, but it's still there even though Shinori isn't tunneling on Mancer anymore. He says the Lucina/Excellen wagon looks bad, but then why isn't he actively trying to do anything about it? Instead of voting one of the people wagoning Lucina, he just keeps his vote on Shinori.

A secondary scumread is Scorri because I don't think she's done anything other than vote people for shitty reasons, and I felt that she needed to be pushed before she did anything. I'll need to reread to solidify this though.

##Vote Paperblade

Okay, I apologise for suddenly disappearing like that. I have an attachment today and I was bush preparing for it.

First off, I'd like to say that I think the wagon on Lucina/Excellen is not really that good because it seems too rushed and everyone is just looking for a scapegoat that they can push all of the blame and stuff on. I have no idea how to say this without appearing to defend them though.

Also, I think that Lucina/Excellen should be given a chance to respond before anybody hammers them invade we get a wrong verdict on them.

Secondly, I think that NekoRex is looking pretty bad at this moment. She has used quite a lot of fluff, and in her latest posts, she decided to defend herself more than to scum hunt. While she has posted a lot of content, she has contributed very little interns of reads and such, finding Scorri scummy for a misinterpreted post then starting an argument with Scorri over a subjective issue that served to not help with scum hunting.

Also, she very quickly jumps on the Lucina wagon as it got bigger using the same reasons as almost everyone else.

While Shinori looks bad at this moment still, I think NekoRex just rose above Shinori in my list of scum reads.

##Unvote

##Vote: NekoRex

And I think that Paperblade may be coasting cause he makes small snide comments in between some of the larger, more prominent posts that others have made in their arguments. This might be coasting, so I'll take note of this.

Also, SB needs to make more posts. Kay as well. They might be scum and unless they post more we won't be able to build reads on them.

I'm okay with Paperblade wagon. tl;dr version his tone about Lucina wagon randomly changes over NNR's vote alone while the votes from me and Rocker weren't much better (but he seemed to support Lucina wagon to an extent before that).

Lucina still reads newbscum to me despite the pile-up. NNR and Rocker don't read scum to me so I'm fine wagoning with them anyway.

Alright, not sure why people are content to hard defend Paperblade. If he's scum, I guess I know who his buddies are?

This is a hail mary that came out of nowhere. How long did it take you to notice that Paperbrad had blown his whistle at Shinori?

Excellent question! I noticed it right around the time Paperblade stopped scumhunting and started coasting/active lurking. His criticism of the Lucina wagon is bad when his vote on Shinori looks old and untouched since he put it down.
Reiterating that this is the reason you voted for Paperbrad. Considering you posted...quite a bit between that vote on Shinori and your vote on Paperbrad, it just surprises me that all of a sudden you are calling this out with such a small sentence of logic (if you call "Bad vote is Bad", logic) backing it up. Unless you find Shinori decently active and his commenting on such a vast majority of interactions of real value, I don't think Paperbrad's vote is bad. Not to say I think his vote is good, but I think you're making a foul out of a butt bump.
So Paperblade's vote was for a lack of content, right? Hadn't Shinori posted plenty enough to warrant a better reason to have the vote down?

Pretty sure this is similar reasoning to everyone else on this wagon.

Hello, friend! Do try to read the quote that was in the post criticizing your observation the first time. One of my primary reasons for voting Lucinalllen was for Excellen's exchange with Rocker leaving a bad taste in my mouth. The fact Lucina has no content is just icing on the cake.

Moving past that, I have to agree that Neko's vote on Paper there is just bad. There's little to no reasoning given and just feels like an empty vote to me. Neko voted Lucina and then when people started yelling at the Lucina wagon, he jumped off of it and instead jumped on someone for little to no reason.

##unvote

##Vote:NekoRex

Apparently people can't scroll up! Also, I don't switch votes for criticism on vote choice. I put down votes for people who are scummy. That's an awfully convenient observation to make.

Uh, the difference between my vote and Rex's (and everyone else's) Lucinallen vote was that Lucinallen hasn't actually posted in a while, so people jumping on the bandwagon 24 hours late with sheeping reasons look reaaaaally bad.

I still think Shinori is scummy, he made one decent post immediately after I voted him and then has gone back to his "Post but contribute nothing of worth" MO that he's been on all game.

Great comebacks you have! Too bad it only took two observations on your lack of content to come up with a better reason to park your vote!

Secondly, I think that NekoRex is looking pretty bad at this moment. She has used quite a lot of fluff, and in her latest posts, she decided to defend herself more than to scum hunt. While she has posted a lot of content, she has contributed very little interns of reads and such, finding Scorri scummy for a misinterpreted post then starting an argument with Scorri over a subjective issue that served to not help with scum hunting.

Also, she very quickly jumps on the Lucina wagon as it got bigger using the same reasons as almost everyone else.

While Shinori looks bad at this moment still, I think NekoRex just rose above Shinori in my list of scum reads.

##Unvote

##Vote: NekoRex

And I think that Paperblade may be coasting cause he makes small snide comments in between some of the larger, more prominent posts that others have made in their arguments. This might be coasting, so I'll take note of this.

Not even sure how to react to this! Are you defending Paperblade's "larger, more prominent posts" (hint: there are none) or voting me for fluff?

Wow these votes on me sure do help with my reads! Thanks guys! At least Shinori seems to have the right idea about Paperblade! Raith too!

Marth's vote on me is terrible. How the fuck am I voteparking on Lucina if I am voting for him to lynch him because I think he is scum? Also pretty funny given that Marth himself kept talking about how bad Lucina's slot looked in the same post.

Helios: wasn't accusing you of voteparking, was calling Paper's vote on you voteparky. Speaking of which.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

Actually more confident on this since Lucina's posts mite b newb and all of Paperblade's posts just feel like scum. BBM basically covers anything I haven't said already.

NNR's erratic behavior makes me think he wasn't gunning for a wagon hop with the Lucina vote, at least. Unlike the way scorri is painting him, his switch was aggressive rather than defensive since he didn't actually change his mind on Lucina. Don't find him scummy as is. People I'm the most worried about atm are Paper / Lucina / scorri / Marth for various reasons.

Rocker: What do you think of stuff unrelated to Excellucina, given the arguments from the past few pages?

Shinori: Why do you think your vote is better placed on Mancer rather than Paper given your #158?

Because I completely forgot about my vote and hadn't felt like making a triple post to rectify the situation. Then I went to sleep for a few hours and just woke up a bit ago. Part of it was because I also didn't want everyone yelling at me gong "OMGUS!!!!" Cause that's annoying.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Paperblade

Alright, not sure why people are content to hard defend Paperblade. If he's scum, I guess I know who his buddies are?

Excellent question! I noticed it right around the time Paperblade stopped scumhunting and started coasting/active lurking. His criticism of the Lucina wagon is bad when his vote on Shinori looks old and untouched since he put it down.[/size][/font]

So Paperblade's vote was for a lack of content, right? Hadn't Shinori posted plenty enough to warrant a better reason to have the vote down?

Hello, friend! Do try to read the quote that was in the post criticizing your observation the first time. One of my primary reasons for voting Lucinalllen was for Excellen's exchange with Rocker leaving a bad taste in my mouth. The fact Lucina has no content is just icing on the cake.

Apparently people can't scroll up! Also, I don't switch votes for criticism on vote choice. I put down votes for people who are scummy. That's an awfully convenient observation to make.

Great comebacks you have! Too bad it only took two observations on your lack of content to come up with a better reason to park your vote!

Not even sure how to react to this! Are you defending Paperblade's "larger, more prominent posts" (hint: there are none) or voting me for fluff?

Wow these votes on me sure do help with my reads! Thanks guys! At least Shinori seems to have the right idea about Paperblade! Raith too!

Dammit I had a huge post and then my laptop died :(.

##Unvote

##Vote NekoRex

Your defense is bad and you should feel bad. Nah but in all seriousness I don't like this defense, mainly the tone and sarcasm in it. It's just unnecessary. And for the record people are voting Lucina/Excellen based on not only Lucina's lack of content, but the interactions between Excellen and Rocker. Just because people are saying your vote on Paperblade is bad doesn't mean they're defending him, it just means they think your vote is bad. I'll let Paper defend himself when he comes back online. Add this in with the other reasons I find NekoRex scummy from previous posts and I think he's the scummiest player in the game right now.

NekoRex, read: "larger, more prominent posts that others have made" and you will know what I am getting at.
Still doesn't redeem the fact that Paperblade's content is awful. My posts have been pretty short as well, but at least I've been on the ball about having my vote on someone I can justifiably keep a good case on.

Aside from the last exchange with scorri, but in hindsight I probably should have taken that over PM. Also, that wasn't game related anyway, so I don't see why people should include it in their reads on me.

Dammit I had a huge post and then my laptop died :(.

##Unvote

##Vote NekoRex

Your defense is bad and you should feel bad. Nah but in all seriousness I don't like this defense, mainly the tone and sarcasm in it. It's just unnecessary. And for the record people are voting Lucina/Excellen based on not only Lucina's lack of content, but the interactions between Excellen and Rocker. Just because people are saying your vote on Paperblade is bad doesn't mean they're defending him, it just means they think your vote is bad. I'll let Paper defend himself when he comes back online. Add this in with the other reasons I find NekoRex scummy from previous posts and I think he's the scummiest player in the game right now.

There were 3-4 votes on Lucina before Rocker even posted, and I voiced concern over that interaction before Prims/CSDJ added another to that count. I find it hard to it could be possible that the rest of the wagon added it to their reasoning before I did.

I realize my post was a bit scathing, but I think the reasoning for the votes on me are pretty awful.