Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Le sigh. I wish I had some more cash. I probably shouldn't have went to school to be a teacher, because my wallet is always empty. >:/ Thankfully I can pick up my pension in a few years.

##Vote: Bananas

because them bananas aren't on sale this week. How disappointing.

Keep on dreaming buddy.

I make my dreams a reality, babe. Do you like tea? I know a lovely place a couple blocks from here that serves a mean cheesecake as well. How about you and I go check it out?

And yes, I'm stacking votes on players who have not posted for reactions =D.

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

No point in looking for reactions if you're going to tell anybody you are unless you're trying to fake being pro-town.

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

No point in looking for reactions if you're going to tell anybody you are unless you're trying to fake being pro-town.

Uhh, okay.....

I wanted to see how those players would react to my votes after I said that. Your reaction kind of confirms a few things as well.

I'm still waiting for Shinori to provide more content before I unvote.

Uhh, okay.....

I wanted to see how those players would react to my votes after I said that. Your reaction kind of confirms a few things as well.

I'm still waiting for Shinori to provide more content before I unvote.

I'm waiting for a mod response before I post anything else. Sorry.

Umm, okay, then I'll wait for that. There's no one better to have a vote on anyway (since we're still in RVS anyway).

I'll move my vote if I get even a scumtell off of someone else though.

Oh nvm. I found the answer.

OKAY SO FIRST OFF MANCER.

Are you seriously having your vote on me as a serious vote, during rvs, on page 1, on day 1, for having no content while I was at work.

What in the actual type of crap early vote is that?

Do I need to put you on a bus and teach you about RVS?

I had proclaimed that it was a random vote. I was stacking votes to get reactions.

If you still reacted this way knowing that, I'll feel that you are a little bit too sensitive to it.

I also said there was no other reasons to vote anyone yet.

I scanned him N0 and got a guilty.

cop is always right

Fuck da police. They're agents of the state, and we all know government is no good and out to get us. Bitches, don't you all know about the 4th amendment? We've got rights! This nightly inspection bullshit is downright unconstitutional.

Fuck da police. They're agents of the state, and we all know government is no good and out to get us. Bitches, don't you all know about the 4th amendment? We've got rights! This nightly inspection bullshit is downright unconstitutional.

active lurking post

##unovte

Maybe if I stop voting you, you'll stop flirting with me. Anywho,

##Vote:Bal

You're so cute when you're annoyed, babe. You even spelled "unvote" wrong. Don't try and be so serious and stick to looking good. No need to play hard to get, I'm interested enough in you already wink.gif.

I had proclaimed that it was a random vote. I was stacking votes to get reactions.

If you still reacted this way knowing that, I'll feel that you are a little bit too sensitive to it.

I also said there was no other reasons to vote anyone yet.

I think I missed this, but again, what's the point in trying to get reactions out of people when you explicitly state "hey I'm gonna vote a bunch of random people to try and get reactions out of them". Defeats the entire purpose of it. Also, voting someone who even said "hey I'm still at work" isn't super productive either. Just sayin' bro.

I feel ya mayne. Other day I was flying down Main St. in my coupe to impress some girls who happened to be gazing at my natural beauty, and the pigs came and gave me a ticket for SPEEDING. The hell mayne? Why they trynna embarrass me in front of the girls? Killed the mood bro.

I'm voting for you so I can get a reaction. Let's see how you react

In all my years of planning offensive strategies, this has got to be by far, the most open and out there plan in the history of ever! So much for throwing his opponent off guard!

Son, let me tell you something, and I suggest you listen.

You can't catch your opponent in a trap if you tell him that you warn him of a trap!

Oh nvm. I found the answer.

OKAY SO FIRST OFF MANCER.

Are you seriously having your vote on me as a serious vote, during rvs, on page 1, on day 1, for having no content while I was at work.

What in the actual type of crap early vote is that?

Do I need to put you on a bus and teach you about RVS?

Unvote

Excellen's alt alert

##Vote: Excellen/Lucina

I hope I got the hydra right

you aren't trying to start a Mancer wagon now Shinori, are you?

(cause this guy ended up as quite the easy lynch in the other game)

I well, uhm, that was... totally not because you made me flustered. I purposely did that. To uh... see who was paying attention. >_> (Though I have to say, you're not too bad yourself. Maybe we should talk about this some other time when we aren't so busy. If you know what I mean.)

Moving past that (for now wink.gif), all I'm really seeing now is RVS stuff, but leaving my vote on Bal for now since his last post didn't really do anything.

Mancer: How would "I'M LOOKING FOR REACTIONS" enhance your reaction test at all?

Helios: What's your read on Mancer?

Still too early to really tell tbh. He seems to be trying to make something happen, albeit the wrong way. What do you think of Shinori's reaction to Mancer's vote?

lol, cut by helios post. Man, now I feel all bad about this, because he knows how it is!

Can't just go and unvote right away though. Counterproductive.

Don't worry about bro, just do what you gotta do. Drinks are on you tonight though when we take a break at the bar to blow off some steam (and pick up some chicks of course).

Actually...

Helios, while it's all very well and good to hit on all of us, the faculty, as we're all colleagues here, I just need to make sure of something.

You'd never take advantage of... a student who might happen to fall for your charms, would you?

Unvote

Excellen's alt alert

##Vote: Excellen/Lucina

I hope I got the hydra right

you aren't trying to start a Mancer wagon now Shinori, are you?

(cause this guy ended up as quite the easy lynch in the other game)

I haven't even voted anyone. So how could I do that?

However if he plays like he is, I'm definitely going to keep my eye on him.